PDA

View Full Version : shaolin white pheonix kung fu?

invinsablefists
06-11-2001, 09:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of white pheonix kung fu also anyone know of any sifus in arlington texas or ft worth texas? please email me at djremode@hotmail.com thanks

FIRE HAWK
06-11-2001, 10:16 AM
Where did you hear of Shaolin White Phoenix kung Fu.

invinsablefists
06-11-2001, 05:52 PM
I took White Pheonix from a sifu I met in Aspen Co.All I Know about it is the White Pheonix System was created around 1644 by a monk named Ming Guan.My Sifu learned from a man named Xing Wah Li in the SF bay area.I'm trying to figure out what style is simalar because I live in Arlington TX now and would like to keep taking Kung fu but something simalar to what I was learning .

FIRE HAWK
06-12-2001, 05:04 AM
Perhaps it is related to Southern Mantis or Chuka Shaolin Phoenix Eye fist.Is it a northern or Southern style.

invinsablefists
06-12-2001, 05:29 AM
The monk who created it started in northern china the moved to southern china to the Fukien province there he studied southern boxing and combined the best of both northern and southern with some secret stuff to form the Biy Fung Wong Pai.

Crimson Phoenix
06-12-2001, 11:14 AM
wow, do you have more info or sources that I could refer to? I really didn't know about that stylee and I would be very interested to learn more about it...

Phoenix