PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Crack and Kung Fu

KC Elbows
05-10-2002, 03:09 PM
Has anyone here ever had to physically deal with a person on heavy drugs?

ewallace
05-10-2002, 03:18 PM
no but if you come across some good kung fu I'd like to smoke it :)

KC Elbows
05-10-2002, 03:19 PM
LOL!!:D

premier
05-10-2002, 03:33 PM
Aww man. This is some phat shiiiit. :cool:

MonkeySlap Too
05-10-2002, 03:41 PM
Yes. And fortunately there were about 11 cops who jumped that mofo on PCP before he got to me. I thought I was Toshiro Mifune, standing there with a stick, ready to swat this hold up man as he came running towards me.

The adrenalin musta gave me tunnel vision, because I nver saw the cops sneaking into the bushes on either side of the bike path I was on. It took ALL of them to restrain him.

I just looked at my little stick I picked up and tought next time I'd pay more attention.

Of course, that was in high school, and I'm a lit more observant now. Hey, where'd my pen go?

Hau Tien
05-10-2002, 03:51 PM
I bounced in nightclubs for 6 years, so of course I'd often have to deal with people on coke.

I didn't have too much trouble with them... their pain threshold was a little higher, but not too noticable. I also used to use some simple joint locks that work no matter if they hurt or not, so that helped, I would think.

Hau Tien

ewallace
05-10-2002, 03:55 PM
Did you ever have to deal with anyone on heroin?

rael
05-10-2002, 04:10 PM
When I lived in Hawaii, working at the Bank of Hawaii as a Security Guard this Freak came running in the lobby all jacked up on "ICE"! He ran inside
tripped over the bank ropes and started wigging out. Me and my supervisor went over grabbed him by
the arms and took him out side, well as soon as he hit the sunlight ice boy turned and pulled his arm free from my boss and smacked him in the temple and started to run I tripped him up and got him in a wrist lock till HPD got there, which was pretty fast since the guy robbed a ABC store about 2 hours before. I got a nice lil letter from the Cops and a 50 Cent raise heh heh. I hope I never have to mess with anybody on PCP! Ice was bad enough.

Rael