PDA

View Full Version : STOMPING POWER

BIU JI
04-13-2001, 02:26 AM
How many of you have stomping power in your forms?

Do systems such as Hung ga, choy li fut have stomping power in their forms at all?

Is it just particular to close range systems?

WuMan
04-13-2001, 07:53 AM
Is stomping power when u punch/strike as the same time as you stomp your feet on the ground?

lungyuil
04-13-2001, 10:07 AM
No WuMan,
stomping power is when your feet stomp the ground. There are many uses for this, however in this case it just one of the power generations (ging) that we are taught.

It is when you stomp the ground you are generating the power to go into your punch etc. :)

BIU JI
04-13-2001, 03:34 PM
Aren't you just saying the same thing backwards lungyuil!?

lungyuil
04-13-2001, 03:51 PM
What's your point?
Just adding an extra discription!

joedoe
04-14-2001, 10:07 AM
We do it in Wu Chu Chuan.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

lungyuil
04-14-2001, 10:58 PM
Bui Ji, i see what you mean. NExt time i'll have to read things properly!! :)

sui-fuw
04-15-2001, 01:44 AM
stomping power?why you lot want to find out?is it because limp ging can't teach you "ging"?do you lot want to update your bs power to stomping power?well ask the bulls.... :p

Buby
04-15-2001, 05:22 PM
We want to use it to stomp on your HEAD.

Get a life!!!

Buby

BIU JI
04-16-2001, 12:46 AM
The thread is to see what other people know and d**khead you failed, you've proven that you don't know anything else than sitting miles away making insults and bulls**t claims that you have no way of living up to . So while "YOU" are living in your little fantasy world we'll conitinue to grow.

Just because "daddy"tells you you're all powerful doesn't mean he's refering to kung fu, it's just he reconises what a fool mistake he made in not throwing you off a cliff when he had the opportunity but didn't have the heart with that dumb look I'm sure you always have on that "head like a dropped pie"face of yours.
I'm sure also you don't know a f**king thing about "real"kung fu only mouth kung fu(full of s**t).
Even posting to you is a complete waste of time for I know you just don't get the attention from daddy you desire so much, don't take it out on us .

cpkuo
04-18-2001, 05:15 PM
I study hung gar and choy li fut. We emphasize stomps in many if not all of the forms.