PDA

View Full Version : Braden/Military Combative Link/Info

Black Jack
05-13-2002, 08:09 PM
Here ya go bro, while I am looking for the other stuff, this is a GREAT academic website on military combatives. Besides a great selection of historical articles on that page, there are two items of note.

1. "The Secrets of Ju Jitsu"-They are the complete 7 books by Captin Allan Smith-WWI h2h chief combat instructor for the Infantry School at Camp Benning, 1918.

There is some great close combat material in these texts, a lot of the same information shown way before Fairbairn and Applegate, though with a few name changes and a focus on more of the full ju jitsu aspect, close combat actually was often very paried down ju jitsu/judo with a raging hard on, simple nage waza and atemi waza stressed, though rough and tumble fighting, boxing, wrestling, savate, european sword and dagger methods and a host of other systems came into play by the different instructors in the field.

I actually practice the Smith material with my buds, I have the books printed out and put down in a binder, people need to get past the pictures and bag out the material before they comment.

You can also see the Japenese Death Lock in those books, the hold using the wrist bone that we talked about before, if anything you will find the old pics interesting.

2. The 1942 21-150-I do not like this version of the manuel as much as I like theFairbairn/Applegate/O'Kelly/Biddle/Styers/Brown material of the time, this is more of a classical war-time ju jitsu system, though it has some real good stuff in it, you will notice there is no striking section, its incorporated I believe in the techs, or it was not downloaded, I don't know, either way its got some juice, not close combat though, kind of like how Defendu-a more classical ju jitsu system, changed into close combat-silent killing for the war, or if you look at it in reverse, how Combato turned into Miyami-ryu ju jitsu, Combato was developed and taught I believe by Bill Underwood to the Marines stationed in the land of Oz who were shipping out to fight the Japenese in New Guinea, to combat their reputed fierce ju jitsu/judo unarmed fighting skills, thus when you break the name down-Combato-it means to combat-judo-at least I believe so.

This manuel actually IS Danzan-ryu/Okazaki-ryu Ju Jitsu, Proffessor Okazaki at the needed time, a very needed time due to the nature of the war, helped develop the manuel, not only helped but also trained soliders in Hawawii for awhile(sp?), Proffessor Okazaki rules, who could not love a guy who incorporated the native american system of Lua (bone-breaking) and spanish dirk methods of knifefighting into his japenese system, things he picked up on the island.

The link is-The Electronic Journal of Non-Lethal Combatives/great site!

www.ejmas.com/jnc/jncindex.htm

P.S. Braden-If you are interested, I will not post it here, I can send you the link to the infamous and banned book published in the 70's by Paladin Press, called the "Hitman", Paladin Press paid huge bucks for it, as it was written by a real "cleaner".

It is a eye-opener on how dangerous some people are, it is a advice/training manuel for the wannbe assassin, it details some simple and very gruesome methods of removal in it, far beyond that aspect, one of the things I gleened from it, is how scary someone can be who can remove themselves on a psychological level from the action, as if they were just talking about what brand of soda you like to drink.

Not to be morbid, but I just thought I would share, not for everybody here, to much serious info, I also have a CIA manuel on killing as well that I would not put out.

Peace and be safe.

Royal Dragon
05-13-2002, 08:20 PM
Wow, your a pretty scarry dude!!!

If we ever hook up, bring a copy of those, I want to gve them a looksee.

Black Jack
05-13-2002, 08:42 PM
Royal,

Bro, I know you, if you want I can e-mail you the links. It nothing graphic or ultra detailed, you may find it plain, to me it's just a bit distrubing, IMHO info is just info, but this info I don't want any 17 year old or wackjob to get his hands on that quickly, let them dig up the dirt themselves.

The regulars here I chat with, trust, and have known for awhile, are free to ask me for the links anytime.

I was shown the stuff on the web, it just saves you guys the hard work, passing along the buck so to say.

Royal Dragon
05-13-2002, 10:01 PM
Have thees books been converted into E-Books completely? or do you still need the hard copys.

Black Jack
05-14-2002, 11:02 AM
ttt,

It took me a bit to write so I am sending it back so Braden can get a peek.

rogue
05-14-2002, 11:20 AM
BJ, send that link to my email also if you would.

BTW I heard that Hitman was written by a housewife using TV, crime stories and newspaper stories for info.

Black Jack
05-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Rogue,

Yeah, I heard the same rumor, but who knows, if its true, she did a good job, and Paladin got played, either way its an interesting read, like I said, some may find it plain, but its not something I would post here.

I will send you the links.

red5angel
05-14-2002, 11:50 AM
Black Jack, I am not a regular but if I PM you will you send me the link on that hitman book? I served 4 years in teh Marine Corp and studied alot on that subject, as wel as others, out of interest and job duties...... I have heard of it but have never seen it.

Black Jack
05-14-2002, 12:03 PM
Rogue,

I went back and checked to make sure I have the links, it is not a CIA termination manuel, but a domestic terrorist manuel, very graphic in detail on home-made weaponry, killing, make-shift silencers, bombs, posions, I would not ever feel comfortable putting this up here, but it does give a look into what these guys are doing, and as I say info is info, this manuel btw is WAY more informative than anything the very tame hitman has to offer, I will also send you the captured Al Queda Terrorist manuel as well, its good to know what these guys are thinking.

For the record,

I HAVE NEVER AND DO NOT SUPPORT THE VIEWS ON THIS DOMESTIC MANUEL-PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS-SOME OF THIS DRIVEL WILL BE HARD TO NOT GET PAST DUE TO ITS VERY RACIST/EXTERME NATURE-THIS MANUEL WAS PUT ON THE WEB BY ANARCHIST HATE GROUP-I BELIEVE THAT IN SELF DEFENSE-KNOWLDEGE IS THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT WEAPON IN PROTECTING YOURSELF-PEOPLE LIKE THESE ARE OUT THERE-SO AGAIN DO NOT CONFUSE THE FACT THAT I HAVE THIS INFORMATION WHICH WAS LOCATED ON THE WEB-WITH MY OWN VIEWPOINTS-RANT OFF.

Red5Angel,

I will send you the links-is your e-mail on your info?

ewallace
05-14-2002, 12:07 PM
BJ I'd like the links as well.

ewallace@budweiser.com

PS.
Are these true and documented methods/ideas as opposed to the anarchist cookbook type books?

red5angel
05-14-2002, 12:12 PM
BlackJack - just send it to jabradley@deloitte.com, thanks man

Semper Fi

Black Jack
05-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Red5Angel,

I just sent it to you via private kfo forum, same for you Rogue, did you get it????????????????????

ewallace,

I don't know, the hitman is more of a tame read, the others are manuels, with much more serious info. I don't find the Hitman frightening, but I do find the terrorist manuels a bit distrubing.

Either way, like I said you may find it lame, its not secret squirril, but the content does not deserve to be put on a public forum, at least IMHO.

MonkeySlap Too
05-14-2002, 12:23 PM
Well count me in too, I'm as curious as a cat, you got my e-mail...thanks.

ewallace
05-14-2002, 12:55 PM
You weren't lying about this being rather disturbing. Some really ****ed up views there.

red5angel
05-14-2002, 01:17 PM
Black Jack - I am reading through Hitman now. I skimmed through most o fthe other crap, worthless really but the book is ok. I found some holes I am surprised at. for instance putting poison on the tip of a bullet and then sealing it with wax wont do you any good unles sthe poison is ina high concentration and effective in very small amounts. The minute the charge goes off that was is going to peel right off. You will just end up with a fine mist of poison out of the barrel!
I used to own a Ruger Mark II though, real accurate, and reliable too. Runs around 150$.
Also the rattail wont work with acid relief work, Unless you want to hang out to file the rifling totally off.
Also, although I am ot a hitman, going into someones house at around 9pm and killing them, even with a silencer is probably bad news.
Aslo, shotguns dont generally maintain a spread pattern as that is more reliant on the shell and the way it is packed. Dont believe me? Take a few pieces of thick paper out and blast a few shots at them......Then try to pick ot the pattern.

Royal Dragon
05-14-2002, 01:52 PM
Curiosity is getting the better of me :(

Black Jack
05-14-2002, 02:03 PM
Red5Angel,

The hitman book is no big whoop, its interesting though, the real item is the domestic terrorists/hate mongers book/has a LOT of material in it, and the other tid-bit is the bin laden terrorist manuel.

Monkeyslap,

Lost your e-mail bro, I will send it to Royal and if he has your address he can send it to you, or otherwise, post it again please.

yenhoi
05-14-2002, 02:42 PM
I probably already have the terrorist manuels but I am still curious and interesetd in checking out your links BJ.

gasp@boxfrog.com

rogue
05-14-2002, 05:54 PM
Thanks Black Jack, but I couldn't get Uncle Osamas link to work, could you resend it please?