PDA

View Full Version : Its my birthday today...

KC Elbows
05-14-2002, 09:01 AM
...and it started with kung fu.

I forgot to take the grabage out, and I woke to my wife storming into the room, she isn't classically trained, yet I swore her footwork was a triangle step, and she had a couch cushion in her hand. I wasn't sure if she had filled it with rocks, so I braced myself for the worst.

I managed to leap to the side, dropped into a crouch, leapt forward and clinched the insane woman. Before she was able to counter, I deprived her of her cushy weapon and began working on secret jing techniques I have learned in my 32 years on this earth.

She never had a chance.

Just to show you, you should live every day as if it is your last, especially if you are married.

red5angel
05-14-2002, 09:05 AM
Happy B-Day KC!

Did she give you your birthday spanking? ;)

Badger
05-14-2002, 09:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre almost as old a **** as me...:p

MonkeySlap Too
05-14-2002, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday KC.

Hey why don't you go down to a Chung Moo quan school and get a free demonstration of people leaping off of rooftops and landing unharmed? :D

For those that don't know what I'm talking about:
www.oomyungdoe.com

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-14-2002, 09:38 AM
you should try to die today. it's kinda cool when people die on the same day they were born ya know?

happy birthday.

ewallace
05-14-2002, 09:49 AM
Happy birthday KC. I would have come up with a birthday rhyme for you but....well you know why.

Ahhh what I wouldn't give to have a birthday on a day when no one flew any airplanes into buildings. Must be nice.

And if it is your birthday, why the hell is the trash your responsibility today?

Sho
05-14-2002, 09:49 AM
Merry Happy Birthday, dude! :p

Royal Dragon
05-14-2002, 09:59 AM
Wow, so how old are you?? I'm guessing .....................34 Right??

So, did you get any cool birthday weapons yet??

I don't even buy any for myself anymore, I just wait unitl Jan 4 (hint hint) and someone get's them for me :D

Anyway, try to have fun and don't do anything "I" wouldn't do!!:p

Cody
05-14-2002, 10:53 AM
Glad you had an opportunity to display your prowess on this special day. :p

Great Day,

Cody

DelicateSound
05-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Happy birthday mate! :D

For the rest of us dog humping wankers it's the same old sh!t, but on ones birthday it is customary to loaf. I will be loafing, especially through the A-Level exam that is on my B-Day :(

phantom
05-14-2002, 01:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KC!

NorthernMantis
05-14-2002, 01:05 PM
lol happy birthday KC!! Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to be more care and tackle wacky girlfriends int he future.;) :D

KC Elbows
05-14-2002, 01:11 PM
"Did she give you your birthday spanking?"

and a pinch to grow an inch(hey, I'm part Irish, its not my fault!:D )

"Youre almost as old a **** as me..."

That's right.

"Hey why don't you go down to a Chung Moo quan school and get a free demonstration of people leaping off of rooftops and landing unharmed?"

Free? I didn't realize there was such a thing in CMQ.

"it's kinda cool when people die on the same day they were born ya know?"

My grandfather died on my 21st birthday. There's an old family legend that if anyone dies on your birthday, they will protect you for the rest of your life. Of course, there's also one that says you shouldn't drink orange juice and milk at the same meal, or they will curdle in your stomach. And, my favorite, don't sing at the dinner table or you'll marry a crazy person.

"And if it is your birthday, why the hell is the trash your responsibility today?"

:confused: What the heck is up with that?:mad:
I'm gonna have to have a talk with that woman. I hope she doesn't get mad.:D

"Wow, so how old are you??"

"So, did you get any cool birthday weapons yet??"

Nope. Thus far, I've gotten the dvd Wheel of Life(Shaolin), some clothes, etc. Me and my family are always late on getting gifts, so we don't really expect to see any on our birthdays.

"Glad you had an opportunity to display your prowess on this special day."

Me too!:D

"For the rest of us dog humping wankers it's the same old sh!t, but on ones birthday it is customary to loaf."

I didn't get that memo. I'm working hard as heck.

Thanks everyone!

And, seeing as its my birthday and what I says goes, I'd just like to say that Bill Clinton was the best president EVER.

David Jamieson
05-14-2002, 01:28 PM
happy happy to you.

peace

KC Elbows
05-14-2002, 01:42 PM
Happy happy to you, too

Xebsball
05-14-2002, 01:58 PM
Happy B :D

ewallace
05-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Heh, Xebs likes rage against the machine :cool:

fa_jing
05-14-2002, 02:09 PM
And, seeing as its my birthday and what I says goes, I'd just like to say that Bill Clinton was the best president EVER.

Well, I share Aug. 19th birthday with Mr. Clinton.

Will wonders never cease????

-FJ

Cody
05-14-2002, 02:23 PM
I'll take your birthday over mine. 12 June. Another Mr. President.
George Bush, Sr. Man, I'll never live this one down, ever, ever, ever. :rolleyes:

Cody

guohuen
05-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Happy birthday KC! I see your another taurus and a 5 person. (14=5 in numerology) Your not left handed are you? I'm also a #5 taurus. 4/23/57. Just signed on so I'm off to wish Northern Mantis the same. Have a whole lot of fun today!

wushu chik
05-14-2002, 06:28 PM
Happy Birthday KC! I hope you had a great day! Sorry for my lateness...but i am having "blond moments" today!! Anyway, have a great rest of your bday!!!!!

~Wen~

Budokan
05-14-2002, 07:03 PM
Happy birthday! Can we spank you?

Or, failing that, will you spank us? Please? Just a little bit? And will you wear high heels and fishnet stocking while you do it? And will you put us in nipple clips and spank us really hard with a riding crop until we begin to weep with pleasure?

Not that I'm really interested, you understand. Just wondering if you would do that to me...uh, I mean us. Seeing as how it's your birthday and all.

Starchaser107
05-14-2002, 07:14 PM
happy birthday man.
big up