PDA

View Full Version : CLOUD 1 SUI FUW

LIN Q
04-18-2001, 01:43 AM
Exactly what is the connection between you two(besides 9 inchs )? Do you train together or just reconise a common stupidity with each other.

Do you think you're just full of soft power ging waiting to be unleashed on the first fool who dares to cross your path. Whats your problem with YKM and FT in particular? Do you think you're it and you're going to tell us dumb Gwai lo what it's all about heh!
Sounds like you would be in for a rude shock if you ever had the balls to live up to your claims. It's plainly obvious to a new member like me that you're truly on the sh!tty side of the street but stay there , it suits you.

So who is your sifu and where do you train? Won't say! why not? What are you scared of, you may have bitten off more than you can chew, I'd say so as you're plainly just another ignorant twit who thinks he know what YKM is about. Oh I've never done it but I know it's more than what a common garden variety moron like you would have any clue about.

Anyway , you don't have to reply it's ok . I don't care what you say.

Kung Lek
04-18-2001, 05:14 AM
Lin Q, the term "Gwai Lo" is derogatory and insulting.
There are no foriegn devils here, only those who seek information and conversation.

I understand your feelings but please do not lump us all together as "Gwai Lo". We are not, and many of us seek harmony and understanding as human beings together for a common purpose.

peace

Kung Lek

GreyMystik
04-18-2001, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that Lin Q was being sarcasting with that term and not seriously referring to himself or most of us as "Gwai Lo"... just a heads up :)

sui-fuw
04-21-2001, 02:09 AM
sorry for any troubles.
i only know 1 thing of Y.K.M and that it will die or dead already,i'm a nobody just a fool that make ripples in your pool....

fiercest tiger
04-21-2001, 02:35 AM
just one question without the slaging or arguing!

why do you think ykm will/would die or is already dead?

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
04-22-2001, 12:22 AM
no offence,from only my observation,your not opened mind.you created a following of many students,however there can only be 1 for the line of succession.who shall it be?what of the others?will they submit?

bai si[you know nothing of its meaning,it dates back 2500 yrs]one day 1 of your students will be one to you and you will understand.

no slaging no arguing,just indifference?

fiercest tiger
04-22-2001, 12:47 AM
if you are going to tell me that i dont understand what a bai shee is, at least tell me or correct what i have said! i dont take offence to that, but you come on here and try and slag me and my system what did you expect? my students are loyal to me (so far), see im just a gwa lo trying to earn a buck right! WRONG!! if you met me or knew me personally i think you would be suprised.

i trained under my sifu for 15yrs up till his death and carried his coffin, im considered like a family member.

i take back anything i have said to you guys but i wont cop sh!t either. if i have offended you my apoligise but lets cut the crap and talk kung fu.

so can you explain the history behind a bai shee? as a gwa lo i had to get translations from me to my sifu, i couldnt speak fluet cantonese. i did bai shee with my kung fu brothers, there was 5 of us! but i am who i am today because i trained hard and studied my arse off.

so are you gonna say who your sifu is and what style you practise?

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
04-23-2001, 12:33 AM
1.if your not doing it as a business then what?
2.even though you carried his coffin,what blood line do you have?your not family are you?
3.bai si.no can't to some-one who hasn't experienced it.i will say this though,one knee is correct,the other is considered arrogant and no the tea ceromony is not the same.[just cause you serve tea does not make you a bai-si.
4.my si-fu name is not important i have nothing to prove.
i talk sh*t remember.didn't your teacher say "ask the right question you may find the right answer?"

BIU JI
04-23-2001, 01:04 AM
And you idiot, have you done bai si? Maybe not , could be why you want to discredit FT. So what is your reason for that, besides being an ignorant troll.

"My sifu name not inportant, I have nothing to prove" huh?! What a load of sh!t you dribble, you're trying to prove something every time you dare to educate all of us of the "true" way you claim to have coming out of your arse.
With absolutely nothing to back it up with except some vague lineage of some one who has no name. In the end I'm convinced you are just some pimple headed 13yr old flogging off to the undies section of you mummy's womens magazine.

You still haven't gotten past the "you're full of sh!t" stage sui fuw, you're all talk. Nothing real to you at all just a troll n the forum.

fiercest tiger
04-23-2001, 01:04 AM
i really dont know why i even respond to

well i did do it on one knee, and he did tap me on the head and other stuff, plus i had to say a few thing in chinese and to the alter , and pour the wine across the alter,ground and anything else that i havent done? i just didnt pore him a cup o f tea and give him biscuits you fool.
man you really should wake up to yourself! your not the only person that has done kung fu here...

i wont discuss what he said or what i had to say because that is personal. but i did it the traditional way let me tell that!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

fiercest tiger
04-23-2001, 01:05 AM
i really dont know why i even respond to this!

well i did do it on one knee, and he did tap me on the head and other stuff, plus i had to say a few thing in chinese and to the alter , and pour the wine across the alter,ground and anything else that i havent done? i just didnt pore him a cup o f tea and give him biscuits you fool.
man you really should wake up to yourself! your not the only person that has done kung fu here...

i wont discuss what he said or what i had to say because that is personal. but i did it the traditional way let me tell that!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
04-23-2001, 01:15 AM
no slagging or arguing[don't look at yourself]
look your both above me whats the problem?

CLOUD ONE
04-23-2001, 02:04 AM
You say you have 5 kung fu brothers.
Which one was the no. 1.
Who carries the torch in the ykm.
I honestly think your naive, if you think you are the no.1
How come the ging in the gow bo tui tape cannot be reproduced by you?
Did your teacher not reveal this?
That is the discrepancy when you say your a Bai See.
I think Bai See means different things to different people. if you don't want people to know what you did for your Bai See why post it in the first place? Are you sure you did it correctly? How are you going to teach your students?(who was the wine for?)
Why was your si Fu called an illegal teacher.
I have said before that I don't know Andy.
His Pak Mei postures are different to Hakka Pak Mei.
In your lineage tree, where does the Pak Mei hands come from?
If your sincere, then please answer. If not then your Kung Fu is Lap Sap.

Sui fuw , thought you were hibernating.
gnee you mow dhang gor an dor see tut loy?

fiercest tiger
04-23-2001, 06:32 AM
i never once said i was dai yut or a ****ing jern mun. his son is in charge of the australia ykm association, but let me tell you that you really believe that you have this tremendous ging right, please put a demo of you on video and ill pay for it, send it here and ill let you know how good you are.
what ging in the gou bo tau tape, it wasnt 9 step push i was talking about. your a ****wit!

bai shee you asked i told you as much as you need to know, what have you done? tell me your bai shee and ill tell you what style your from? different styles different cerimonies ********.

illegal sifu maybe to you bak mei people with an attitude! ykm is big and was never closed down EVER!! NEVER WILL!! there are decent bak mei sifus that respect ykm and the founder. people like you carry on bull**** stories, we have a different story but i want discredit the bak mei clan. who is right who is wrong! i dont give a toss...

my bak mei comes from clc!!!

still no word of your style or sifu! if your in the states one of my beginner students will have a shot at the tittle. if he wins you learn ykm! now wouldnt that be embarrissing to see a student kick your ass with limp ging????

so dont talk trash anymore, be a nice guy and get along with people you poor man.

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!
:rolleyes:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

BIU JI
04-23-2001, 01:30 PM
HEHEHEHE!!!!

GreyMystik
04-23-2001, 04:30 PM
bwahahahahaahahah

lungyuil
04-23-2001, 11:15 PM
Cloud 1,
i am surprised that you say you don't know andy yet you talk about him as if he is your friend. Even to the point of mentioning him on a first name basis. ;) :rolleyes:

You know Sui Few, yes! he seems to know who andy is and apparently andy knows who he is, as he mentioned in one of his posts. SO how come you don't know who andy is.

Your email address, how did you come up with it "WANHING@supernet.com". If you are who i think and andy doesn't know what you are doing then you have alot of explaining to do! ;)

sui-fuw
04-25-2001, 12:26 AM
you say you want to talk k.f.where?your pak mei from clc,ha ha ha,with ma bo you practise you're in a dreamworld.no ma bo,no pak mei hands,thats a fact.its no wonder you can't find ging.you say no arguing,but yet you argue,come on f.t i'll talk k.f if you're desperate.cloud has a good point,and thats why ykm will die or dead already.i answerd why it will die but you didn't continue the conversation,is it because i am right or wrong?
won't say who my sifu is YET,however if your k.f is any good you should be able to get it out,hell,i'll tell you my lineage.
its just that theres no point.

look students of f.t,f.t is pathetic so what does that make yous?search for the answer,the answer will find you.thats the best lesson your ever gonna get.

yo,cloud your hak-ka is pretty good,it made me smile big.no not been hibernating.just not been bothering exposing con poeple on forum.try go easy on f.t,he's been told alot of crap,and without question acepted it.its not his fault i now understand.no wonder he's searching on the forum,amongst other gullible ma's."pak mei sui,you mo gow lin tchore.ham ga tchan"thats what we think.

f.t i bet you are talented and hardworking.but to find what k.f is takes a far better quality than than this.i hope one day you find your bai si,i mean it.also your TRUE roots of how you became.
be free to teach me anything that i lack in k.f.

fiercest tiger
04-25-2001, 01:12 AM
Well before i used to think you knew something of bak mei well, it goes to show that you dont! the funny thing is if my students look bad, come down here and test them. spar, fight whatever! the option is yours. my kids dont count either!

now about ykm is dead, are you threatening! because if you think you are ill catch up one day to ya and well see. so dont talk sh!t about ykm, being dead or is going to die. i take things seriously when i here these word. if you mean this then come over here, less talk more action. otherwise shut the f@ck up and get a life.
are you refering to my sifu as being dead? that there is no more ykm, then your terribly wrong.

there is a point for telling me d!ckhead who your teacher is, because i bet i know the guy! whats wrong are you scared of what may come from all of this! ykm has been around long enough and is very close binded, if you wanna start a war! dont f@ck with me. so leave it alone and play with your dolls somewhere else.

So im gonna play the game too. until you can tell me your sifu and style and where you are your still a little kid tossing to my webpage.

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
04-25-2001, 01:30 AM
makeing idle threats.your just a punk teacher.fighting always the right way.IF YOUR SI-FU TAUGHT YOU THIS THEN HE'S A STUPID FOOL,IF HE DIDN'T THEN YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO WHEN YOU MEET HIM AGAIN.wow i'm so scared your gonna beat it in to me that YKM is not dead.well it is,there will be no true k.f left,and they will be arguing again in time to come on who has the true YKM.like we are today with PAK MEI,WING CHUN etc.
there i disrespeted ykm and your si-fu.what you gonna do PUNK TEACHER WITH LIMP GING.

fiercest tiger
04-25-2001, 02:01 AM
punk a$$ biotch!

do you know who my sifu is, i dont think you do?

well i would rather honour him then try to be put down by some looser. fool you better check yourself, im getting closer evryday. we'll see what your hakka sh!t is like, but it will be funny when you do loose to me or to ykm! how embarrissing it will be for hakka bak mei and your sifu.

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
04-25-2001, 02:55 AM
YEAH,RIGHT :p

tnwingtsun
04-25-2001, 02:59 AM
He is a disgrace to Bai Mei.
He has no kung-fu or he would post an e-mail
so I could arrange to show him my "dead fist"
But I know he won't accept my challange because he is all talk,I'm not hiding behind my lineage.
SF,I'm not hiding at all,I'm looking for you.
So you need to hide and keep hiding.

fiercest tiger
04-25-2001, 04:05 AM
ive gotcha back my brother!

watch his hakka ging its a real nasty bite! but insect spray will get rid of it. ;)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

BIU JI
04-25-2001, 06:07 AM
No turning back now pal, you better hide more than ever because I'm taking a number too and you've got some others with interest in you now too.

Although we know you are full of sh!t, thats why you don't reveal anything and probably because you're known to YKM here, hmmm we'll see.

I too want to see your kung fu(or obvious lack of). HEHEHEHE, who ever you are and where ever you are, we'll find you.

Ruuuuun Forest Ruuuuun!!!

CLOUD ONE
04-26-2001, 02:58 AM
I agree that F.t is a disgrace to Pak Mei.
What do you think of that F.t?
I didn't know there was a dead fist in Bak Mei.
Is this what F.t showed you?
Have you been making up some new techniques F.t?
(and I thought you did things by the book)
tn. if your lineage is true then answer tihs simple question- What is Leen fa sau?
If you don't know then ask your Bak Mei sifu?
if you don't want to put it out on the forum, then e-mail me. I will respect your line if this could be answered.

TAO YIN
04-26-2001, 04:08 AM
Look everyone!

It's the venerable Clown One Spennis Master with his Lin Fa Sa, which in the case of Clown Spennis means; Desiring to Continuously Hand Spank the back bridge/side of his friend named "SURE TO POOP" but is doing it to himself while checking out YKM webpages, all while wondering where his Continuous Spennis friend SURE POOP is. As he does this he is constantly GINGING himself. :eek:

Clown Spennis, Sui Poo Spennis...NEI HOW!...wait, wait, I meant to say "KNEEL DOWN!"

TAO YIN

"Mamma says stupid is as stupid does" so I guess I'll be stupid! :p :rolleyes: :p

fiercest tiger
04-26-2001, 04:39 AM
#9 #9 #9 #9 #9 #9 :eek:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

LIN Q
04-26-2001, 08:31 AM
Well after reading the posts and the replys I'm forced to come to the conclusion that if anyone is trying to hide anything it is you two. You're not even Pakmei students by the way it sounds(and by the information I've come to find out about you)but never mind you're not a threat to anyone either so keep talking, it amuses me.Particularly when I "hear" the other rot you speak. See you soon! ;)

[This message was edited by LIN Q on 04-26-01 at 11:36 PM.]

tnwingtsun
04-26-2001, 10:54 AM
errr...........uhhh........
that was directed to sui few,
not FT.

sui-fuw
04-26-2001, 04:05 PM
yo,cloud hows it going,tried to e-mail you,something wrong?i told you i can pick moor fights[they got me runnin scared]but hey,thats what they've been taught[by 2nd rate si-fus]

the 3 stooges.limp ging is the fat one with the bald head,tn is the one with curly hair and bui is the one with the bowl haircut :p

of course they can't answer the len fa sui quest cause they don't practise pak-mei sui. :p

bring it on girls,but you need moor than 3 to satisfy me. ;)

BIU JI
04-26-2001, 04:43 PM
Hey moron, either do you and your twin clown 1, you get it all from books . There is always a reason people don't reveal who they are , because it's going to get them into alot of trouble. also has to do with the fact that 'you " think you're hiding quite well. Your chance to meet and receive a lesson may well be sooner than you think!

fiercest tiger
04-27-2001, 01:03 AM
im in hongkong on the 9th so, im coming to you. its your big chance NOW! remember your email clownone or should i put it up here for people to see. you go and get your permission off you daddy little boy, remember you wrote that! hahaha your time is coming to prove you hakka ging, only a couple of weeks. THIS IS YOUR BIG CHANCE!!!!

ILL GIVE YOU 3 MOVES TO BEAT ME! its all about hakka ging now. see you there, what school ill come to you, with a friend and a video recorder because im sure there are plenty of people here that would like to see you infamous hakka ging your been trolling with.

until then dil lay lo may! :eek:

remember to ask you father or do you want me to write a note to get off school, a sick note???

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

CLOUD ONE
04-27-2001, 03:00 AM
I'm still waiting!!!!

f.T sorry I will not be there this time.
Look your right Hakka ging is ****. you don't need to worry it's no threat to your very very very powerfull YKM. Have faith my bro on your system. My father said I sould not be ****ing that great fantastic almighty YkM master off.
So au revoir mon timid *****cat!!!

BIU JI
04-27-2001, 03:55 AM
Oh , how very convienient for you, after all your big tough talk you just "can't" make it this time. Well thats no surprise at all, just keep talking, it's obviously the only thing you're good at.

fiercest tiger
04-27-2001, 06:59 AM
well then your not there this time, so you accept the 3 techniques challenge, tell me where you are and ill come to you, are you in australia?

hakka ging im waiting to see this one! HAKKA GING VS LIMP GING.....LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMBBLEE! if your in oz ill come to you, video and all, win or lose doesnt matter, just want to see or feel your ging.

joy gin clown one :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

tnwingtsun
04-27-2001, 08:29 AM
What are you waiting for??
I don't speakie Chinese,in my school we
fought,we spoke with our hands and feet,
6 and 4,
my teacher was more concerned with producing
fighters.Do you know what she-pali-ma means?
Its all good and well to know the terms
but it doesen't make you a fighter. :rolleyes:

lungyuil
04-27-2001, 10:41 AM
Cloud 1,
You still have not answered my previous post & now you run away like a chicken having had your feathers plucked!!

Why be so polite now? Is it because you realize you cannot hide behind your computer screen no more!

Accept the challenge if you have the guts! Or did your guts fall out of your arse when you read FT's post. Sh*t yourself did you. :D

fiercest tiger
04-27-2001, 10:52 AM
well said my brother!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Joker
04-27-2001, 02:49 PM
G'day fellas

good to see that you guys can act like a bunch of kids at a schoolyard fight. i have to admit it has been interesting reading but will anything become of it. i very much doubt it!!!

now dont take this the wrong way but do you guys actually train or just talk about it?

fiercest tiger
04-27-2001, 03:01 PM
as always there are trolls, nothing will come from this its just another computer challenge.

what style are you from and how long you been practising?

god luck hope you enjoy, MOST topic. there are some great people here with knowledge, and is always something you can learn from here. :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

BIU JI
04-27-2001, 04:09 PM
Sui fuw gets all his knowledge( if you can call it that) from books and whatever else he can scam from people, just good at sounding like he knows alot. Plenty of those on here, though he sounds familiar to me, see ya soon sui fuw or cloud 1 or should I say,,,,, no I won't give it away !

sui-fuw
04-27-2001, 09:24 PM
bui,you know me?bring it on boy[somehow i don't think your k.f is bad enough]

limp ging,find me i'm quite close to you,it shouldn't be that hard,since your k.f is so excellent.3 moves eh,your quality still hasn't improved.

books?what books?oh you must be right,i'm wrong of course.

do any of you train?good point.limp ging your all mouth no action,to busy looking in the mirror[your wanna be chinese image]but hey,don't know why cause your fat now[wheras trim before]your to slow for me,i would play "en pass en" [to much advantage]

tn,fighter?i bet your proud you can fight now?[with your dead system]

fiercest tiger
04-28-2001, 12:19 AM
fat limp ging is in da house! no need to talk anymore about it, hakka ging really lets see it. another video that you have huh!

lets me know where you are if you are close to me, dont be a chump now, you brought this on yourselves, i have nothing to loose you do!!!

you may loose some teeth or an eye but thats all about fighting right? ;)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
04-28-2001, 12:52 AM
you were on about china survey video,not me,i said it doesn't exsist.you dellusional or what?

go loose some weight 1st,tubby.another thing,you also said "hak-ka ging is very very powerful" and your si-fu said"1 punch and it will kill you"then he took the tape from you.wonder why? :rolleyes:

fiercest tiger
04-28-2001, 01:11 AM
You are wrong i have a tape that i had a old bak mei guy doing a form with a very springy ging. he was also very stiff in his legs, but arms where like a rubber band. my sifu passed away so no i didnt ask for it back you idiot!

the other tape i saw was of a old guy(different) one now stupid! and i was told he may have been hakka, it had no sound but he was very powerful for his age. still forms are just that, do it when you fight! dont you have the lin fa sau? MR flower hands!!? :p

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Joker
04-28-2001, 01:34 PM
G'day fellas I'm back again.

Good to see you missed my point and still argueing like a couple of old grannies over a Scrabble game!

Have any of you anything constructive to say regarding your style/system regarding an exchange of information, if not why are you here??? You would probably be better off down at the local pub/bar. FT how will you back up your threats when the other guys are halfway around the world? As for Sui Fuw what will you do?? Even if you guys met each other on the street are you gunna know who the other is? Do you guys carry a photo of each other?

How about the *****ing stops here and we go on to discuss more meaningful things (like how to kill people in a quick and humane manner!.

Lighten up fellas

Avagood1

fiercest tiger
04-28-2001, 02:35 PM
For all we know these trolls could be here! im just playing with these fools, its obviously a joke because they wont say where or what style they practice.

These 2 clowns have disrespected and insulted half of kfo.

i hear ya though!

hope you enjoy the forum joker.

:D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

BIU JI
04-28-2001, 03:47 PM
Everyone starts off with that intention but you'll soon see that it is more difficult to practise though.

Sui fuw you truly are not not worth it as you haven't posted anything to back what you say, even writing this is far too much than what you deserve. You're useless and gutless so go back to your books and bloated self image . No matter what you say it's obvious you can't nor won't make a time or place because you know you're full of it but in the end it doesn't mater , you're nobody

YKM is far from dead idiot in fact growing every day . Do you still train on Sundays?

Good luck Joker!

Groundking1
04-28-2001, 04:56 PM
YKM is all BULLSH1T made up from a Hung Ga teacher(Ha Hong Hom) who was beaten by Cheung Lai Chung.
He then learned White Eyebrow from Chueng Lai Chung. Of course he wanted to teach but chueng didn't allow him to carry the Whitebrow name.

Therefore he invented this style with a nameless monk attached, and became the head of "ykm"

Everyone knows YKM is just a bad version of white eyebrow.

BIU JI
04-28-2001, 06:04 PM
What would you know sh!t for brains.You dribble the same sh!t as your girl friends cloud/sui fuw.

TAO YIN
04-28-2001, 10:12 PM
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLMAO!!!

Nice try GroundChump, you almost had it, maybe next time you will do better. HAHAHAHA

I really like the nameless monk bit. Strange thing is that the monk HAS a name. Hey, didn't CLC have a nameless (as you put it) monk from Shaolin too? :p

Oh by the way, I didn't know that Master Har Hon Hung was also a hung gar teacher! ****! His kung fu must have been powerful.

So let me guess, Master Har was a LEGAL hung gar master and an ILLEGAL bak mei master. HAHAHAHA

SO ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH CLOWN SPENNIS AND SURE POOP?

GO AND PRACTICE THE MOUNT! :o

You guys are really jealous of Yau Kung Mun. It's sad that you all don't have more faith in your systems and your Sifus. :(

GROW UP CHUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

TAO YIN :D

[This message was edited by TAO YIN on 04-29-01 at 01:17 PM.]

fiercest tiger
04-28-2001, 11:55 PM
i heard that clc closed down half of cantons schools of hung gar and choy lee fut in one day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO AND FIGURE! if ykm was beaten up by clc and closed down then why are we still here morons.

Half of canton was beaten up by clc and he took all the students and teachers. ykm master was one of clc number 1 students, and left him and trained with monk tit yun. BITTERNESS HURTS PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!

arib arib arib thats all folks!!!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

joedoe
04-29-2001, 03:30 AM
Gotta say that Cloud 1 and his bum chum sound very much like Kelvin Chan and his clan of poofter buddies. What do you think FT?

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

Shaolin Master
04-29-2001, 05:09 AM
FT, Cya around. Take Care! :)

Let me commence by stating that I dislike flame wars and crap that has occurred here. Usually the best solution is to let it be and no comment, that is what I always do (think about it if you are secure about yourself and art you wouldn't need have to defend it in any way(especially in the childish lets rumble behaviour), let people think what they want you cannot please everyone!)

YKM has developed from different roots but so has everything else.
Lum Yu Guai had his monk, CLC had his and Ha Hon Chung had his so what no difference all good.

All that is fact is that the YKM group has developed on its own in HK especially to gain a formidable reputation, usually popular for their Dragon and Lion Dance, but also for its martial concepts.

Sui Fuw and Cloud One have been on this forum longer than most of us and it is surprising that they took on the attitude with Fierce Tiger (especially as they supported FT in the past during the almighty Hakka Bak Mei thread)
See below - definately a good background read.

http://forum.kungfuonline.com/1/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=126197291&f=827198002&m=742191102

Anyway to Sui Fuw and Cloud One, everyone has their own opinion and understanding, if FT showed humility in praising an older practitoner aspiring to be like them it only shows genuine interest in continual development, and that is usually a represntative of a good wholehearted teacher.

Secondly, developing Ging is a lifetime issue and though some people do forms with lots of it, when they fight sometimes they cannot use it in the same manner. Ging takes long to practice understanding even longer to apply. In fact some HK and other groups sometimes use a flicking ging that seems Yau Gung but in reality it is fake as if anything was placed in the path of the motion the practioners movements would faulter and damage would occur to themselves.

Regarding Hakka, well guys get over it my teacher is Hakka, it doesn't mean anything. Be proud of your heritage but don't think it makes you anybody only you yourself can do that :) Zu ga ngin!

To Biu Ji, do some research first before making annoying connotations (I can tell, I just don't respond), I do not issue challenges, I'm not interested in it never have never will, so if that happens you can be sure it has nothing to do with me especially if you note that I'm not even on this forum much now as the quality of the discussion/posts has decreased significantly. You want to be something great good, do it for yourself and be at peace with the world around you. I never claim to be anything more than an appreciater of chinese martial arts, medicine and philosophy. Anyway take care and good luck.

Abandit, poor little kelvin did not exist when siu fuw and cloud one were around, they are no one but themselves. How is Mr. Chee?

Regarding the nature of teachers, that is so funny - look at Tonfas or Beautiful who became banned due to MoQ, that was A.Truong himself and no one took notice not even MoQ. So it was funny to see some Bagua boxer being annihilated for becoming a corresdpondence student and everyone claiming "oh if Sifu Truong knew about you blabla" and then he was actually there posting elsewhere.....Oh another thing FT, tell him (AT) stop pretending on mail and asking questions to my teacher and stuff he is embarassing himself.

Lastlty, GroundKing1
If YKM is BS so is everything else, but there is nothing more BS than that BJJ BS (I mean we start with prehistoric cavemen techniques develop them into martial arts only to return to them thousands of years later :). No seriously everything is good, I mean so YKM was Hung gar with Bak mei with some internal forms, Bak Fu Pai is similar in development (So some say). Well Bak Mei was Lau men (So they Say), Li Ga and Long Ying, with Bak Mei thrown in....in simplistic terms but you wouldn't disrespect it so don't do it for YKM. (legal/Illegal that is all politics that no longer exist).....Unfortunately as an appreciater of modern arts I think best leave comments on traditional CMAs to yourself.

Anyway
Regards

Shi Chan Long

joedoe
04-29-2001, 05:16 AM
OK, I stand corrected on those two :)

Mr Chee is well, except that his father, Grandmaster Chee Kim Thong recently passed away. Thank you for asking though.

Shaolin Master
04-29-2001, 05:23 AM
My respects to GrandMaster Chee Kim Thong

[This message was edited by Shaolin Master on 04-29-01 at 08:29 PM.]

04-29-2001, 05:38 AM
ABandit,

I know that Mr. Chee Kim Thong has been suffering from colon cancer for years, did he lose this battle or he passed away from other natural reasons?

My respect goes to the late master Chee Kim Thong, may his surviving students pass on his legacy.

Did he designate a successor? maybe Mr. Yap Cheng Hai or Mr. Chee's son?

BIU JI
04-29-2001, 06:53 AM
You make some valid points and I agree that the quality of the forum has diminshed . It'd be good if we could all discuss kung fu with out the politics. We can put the past behind us and be respectful to each other but the door swings both ways.

joedoe
04-29-2001, 07:23 AM
integraman,

Grandmaster Chee had actually beaten the colon cancer many years ago, and was actually looking extremely healthy. His death was quite sudden and unexpected. He suffered an abdominal aortic dissection, which basically means he sprung a leak in his aorta. He survived this for longer than expected (he survived 24 hours, most people die before they hit the ground), but passed away quietly at 11:50pm April 12 (Kuala Lumpur time).

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and wishes. Grandmaster Chee named Mr Yap Cheng Hai as his successor several years ago. Given the calibre of Grandmaster Chee's senior disciples, I think his art is in good hands.

04-29-2001, 08:11 AM
Thanks ABandit for the information.

My father studied briefly with the late Master Chee in the mid 20th century prior to Master Chee's move to Kuala Lumpur.

A man with extraordinary martial art skills.

Are you aware of another system taught by Master Chee, other than Five Ancestors Fist, but only to a selected group? I assume Sifu Yap Cheng Hai is pretty well aware of it.

There exists another Five Ancestor Fist group with no affliation and whatsoever with Master Chee's Five Ancestor Fist. Are you familiar with this group of people? They are of the Kan/Gan family, who migrated from Fukien province to Singapore, and later two family members crossed the border and spread the system?

Whatever it is, thanks for the news, I appreciate it alot!