PDA

View Full Version : Road trip for Ring of Fury

Stacey
05-16-2002, 11:27 AM
big NHB tourney in Mass. 9 fights, some guy from Brazil...it should be a time.

I'll be there with 10,000 drunk wannabee fighters that are all staring each other down....then I'll say, "He should do this or ...that will get you killed in a "real" fight.

kinda like these forums except more beer and real people.

How would you like to be the bouncer at that place?

Get cho-pink-ass to ticketmaster and I'll see ya up there. You will know me because I'll be the guy screaming "Fuk him up the butt!" for encouragement.

qeySuS
05-16-2002, 12:16 PM
It's a good event.

I think the brazilian guy you talk about is from BTT (Brazilian Top Team) which is IMO one of the 2 strongest teams in the world today, they have Murilo Bustamante, Alexander Nogueira and also the Nogueira twins (Rodrigo and Rogerio).

I thought the Kung Fu guy Jason DeLucia was gonan fight in Ring of fury, but i cant see his name anywhere.

Mumbles
05-16-2002, 01:28 PM
I'm hoping to get down there myself if my final exams allow for it. The BTT blackbelt is Leo Dalla, who is very skilled. He choked out Carlos Newton in under 30 seconds I believe and has beaten some other high-profile fighters. The headline fight with Jason Delucia fell through I think. It still looks to be one of the best events ever in New England and the first in which closed fist striking is legal.

Ford Prefect
05-16-2002, 01:44 PM
You're coming all the way from Jersey for that? Honestly, I'd just wait for a UFC in Atlantic City or something. I wouldn't expect anywhere near 10,000 people in Lowell.

qeySuS
05-16-2002, 02:16 PM
i think Leo Dalla is going to be a part of ATT (American Top Team), their gonna start up in fort laudridale. They're gonna opena 16.000 square feet gym up there.

Mutant
05-16-2002, 03:30 PM
I saw the guy Jorge Rivera (who is in the first undercard fight) fight a few months ago, the guy is a real bad ass. He beat up some Russian Sambo guy for a title belt. I met him after the fight, he seemed like a nice enough guy, but the real treat was talking to his sister, she's freakin hot as hell, look out for her if you go to that fight (her and her hot friends will be hanging around him). I doubt i'll go, but who knows....

Merryprankster
05-17-2002, 02:11 AM
TTT for Leo Dalla.

He's SICK good, and I pick him to win... He happens to be Lloyd Irvin's instructor.

Lloyd feels like a mobile millstone.
Dalla feels like a straightjacket made entirely of water.

Same art and totally different! LOVE IT!

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-17-2002, 06:29 AM
my anus is a ring of fury.

ewallace
05-17-2002, 08:06 AM
I'll be there with 10,000 drunk wannabee fighters that are all staring each other down
If someone wants to find you and say hi, will you be in men's or women's attire?