PDA

View Full Version : Got a stiffy this morning

Badger
05-17-2002, 07:18 AM
Any ideas on how to relax a stiff neck after workout?

Badger

KC Elbows
05-17-2002, 07:25 AM
Hey, that's my schtick!!:mad: :( ;) :D

Badger
05-17-2002, 07:34 AM
Oh wait...no I'm not.......:p

Badger

red5angel
05-17-2002, 12:40 PM
Or you could punch yourself in the crotch until you cannot feel pain in the rest of your body. just a suggestion.

Former castleva
05-17-2002, 01:23 PM
You can stretch the muscles of your neck by sitting (or standing)
lower and move your head to right,left and front (you can apply pressure with your hands which can help you to stretch) "twist" until you feel the stretching-hold for about 20 seconds.
Another good way to loosen up is to roll your head around in circles,or just to right and left,right and left...

Hope this gets you going.

:D

anton
05-17-2002, 06:34 PM
chuck a bit of that "deep heat" crap on it - if you can handle... otherwise just wait a few days and it'll go away.

yu shan
05-17-2002, 06:43 PM
Girlfriend=Massage=Relief...

IronFist
05-17-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
Or you could punch yourself in the crotch until you cannot feel pain in the rest of your body. just a suggestion.

That's what I was going to say!!!

:eek: :confused:

:rolleyes:

IronFist

Rory
05-29-2002, 03:53 PM
What I would do is if there is another person is sit in a chair with a back and sit up straight. Then have the other person put there hands on the sides of your head and gentely pull up till you feel the stretch down your back. Do this gently and at your own risk. After that would recomened getting one of those humogus balls that you can lay on. Then lay your back on it and stay there for about 3 min. Then stretch by siting down and reaching for your toes this actually helps. Then dont twist it fast or hard for an hour and you will be fine.