PDA

View Full Version : Kicked in the nuts! Need help for a speedy recovery.

gnugear
05-18-2002, 10:20 AM
I posted this over in the Chinese medicine forum as well, but I want to solicit as many opinions as possible.

Any way to increase the recovery time? It's mainly a large bruise that is kind of tender. I want it to go away. Any suggestions to speed up the healing process.

Liokault
05-18-2002, 01:25 PM
OOOO I was kneed in the nuts once (me and another guy sparring both tried to knee eack other at the same time...hes taller with longer thigh bones so it got me worse).

It grew to massive proportions (like the size and shape of a very large orange cut in half) and went rock hard. It took me three days till i went to the doctors as i hate them. when I did go my doctor got very worried very fast and sent me of to the hospital. Aparently if you get bruiseing to badley it can cut off the blood supply and no more babies...it will not take long either.

Anyway at the hospital this HUGE doctor made to drop my trousers and get on a bed. He then stuck this Huge hyperdermic needle into my sack to draw the blood out. This also involved lots of hard squeezing of my very tender nuts.

Anyway in answer to your question -go to your doctor.

(Ill never get tired of telling that story)

premier
05-18-2002, 02:57 PM
Ouch! and Eeeeww!

gnugear
05-18-2002, 03:29 PM
aww man, it's nothing that bad :(

Mine is just bruising and soreness.

Liokault
05-18-2002, 04:08 PM
Hey i had the needle ......you should to....you all should

Ka
05-18-2002, 08:04 PM
prevention wise,its time to buy a cup;) ,I think rest and recovery is the best deal and don't do excerises that make the jewels bounce around.

IronFist
05-18-2002, 08:43 PM
Dámn, Liokault :eek:

When he stuck the needle in, did he put it in your sack or in the nut itself?

Sorry, I had to ask. :D

IronFist

Former castleva
05-19-2002, 01:35 AM
****!
Protective gear would,of course,do good but I would like to tell you about possible consequences which may happen.
unconciousness:affects nerves and arteries of groin that way.
testicular damage:as previously said,no children.
death:this is the extreme level (idea of chinese medicine) Liver meridian runs trough groin,so getting hit there may affect this meridian and cause liver damage,at worst case,death (never heard of this having happened though)

Here´s kind of a strange hint:
Immediately after someone gets "shot" to groin,you can try out this exercise.
Pick the victim and someone-who-may-ever-help,and make the position of these both having each others back against...well each other,then healthy one grabs victim by the arms the way he´ll be able to lift him on his back,then arches his upper body forwards and possibly slightly downwards so victim´s feet rise off the floor.Victim´s face should be facing upwards/to the sky and he shall be lying on the back of lifter.Repeat this as many times as needed.
This shall decrease amount of pain quickly and effectively.

:D
Get better soon.