PDA

View Full Version : i know nobody cares .. .

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-18-2002, 07:36 PM
but i did end up naming my dog satan. my girlfriend still calls him zeus sometimes, but i have been to lazy to beat the **** out of her.

logic
05-18-2002, 07:41 PM
Yeah, your right. GDA

I could give Dog Sh!t.:p

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-18-2002, 07:42 PM
ill take it man. only morons have yet to realize the infinate pleasures one can have with dog sh.it.

diego
05-18-2002, 09:39 PM
and only a amish mormon can explian to you the minute pleasures of knitting a basket

prana
05-19-2002, 05:11 AM
Hi GDA,

actually, watching the decay of a human body is one way of realising "annicca" change.

But your ways are quite amusing and confuses me :) Not in a bad way.

So what is Satan to you ? I am a little curious.

Tae Li
05-19-2002, 06:05 AM
Prana is curious, Tae Li is confused. nahhh, im just bored out of my brains and seeing GunnedDownAtrocities name as a thread starter made me think "now i gotta see this...":p

and u know what? whatever was in my head about was right, lol, but i aint saying what that was. Ok, ive spoken, il leave now.

Tae Li;) aka bored as hellll.

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 06:41 AM
My cat is called Darth. But it's real name is Tipples. It studies Brazilian Ju-jitsu under Carlos Gracie.

Tae Li
05-19-2002, 06:48 AM
I used to have a white cat...landed on my doorstep one day and left months later as sudden as it appeared:(

Its name was fluffy. Poor fluffy, dont know where he/she is now...I only fed it and bathed it and cuddled it all the time, but now well now i juts beat up my brother when im bored:rolleyes:

Tae Li aka STILL very very bored. Thank God for this forum.

Budokan
05-19-2002, 07:08 PM
I have a body part I've named "Gumby".

Gabriel
05-19-2002, 08:19 PM
I have a cat named Tom, aint that exciting...Tom as in Tomcat :D My little bro named him.

and no Tae, this forum is quite evil..very time consuming and addictive. I fear that I am being drawn in as well. Soon I'll be sitting on this forum all day and night and not have time to train or go to class :(

or maybe Im just overreacting.:D

Serpent
05-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Budokan
I have a body part I've named "Gumby".

Your head?

;)

IronFist
05-19-2002, 09:22 PM
What happened to the first thread about this topic?

IronFist

Tae Li
05-19-2002, 10:25 PM
Gab> nah, the phase of being addicted to this thread is long gone, I am finally back in power and control!

:)

Actually, when Im totally bored and supposed to be onloine doing work for UNIVERISTY, thats when I thank God for this forum...comes in handy:D

Tae Li;)

Trust me when you have an option to go out then be online, its def. going out! as long as its not toooo cold like right now! thats hwy Im here, actually Im at uni once again trying to do some work but look where I am??? I should be punished!

Tae Li;)

dont even thing about it..

ironfist> i reckon this thread heading in a 'sustainable' direction considering its talking about THE FORUM!

Tae Li
05-19-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Tae Li
Gab> nah, the phase of being addicted to this thread is long gone, I am finally back in power and control!

er, i meant being addicted to the FORUM not THREAD.:D

dezhen2001
05-20-2002, 03:20 AM
Prana: the one serious comment on this thread :)

Gabriel: LOL! :D

Tae: u spend far 2 much time online, just like i do and u know it :p Now i really gotta get sum work done... hope it actually happens today :(

david

Mr Punch
05-20-2002, 07:57 AM
as a dog's name.

Mine is called Balti, after a curry dish from north-eastern India or Ladypool Road, Balsall Heath, South Birmingham, England, on the grounds that you're never quite sure what goes into the unspecified 'meat' ones :eek:

Had a cat called Yang (black, with a smidgeon of white), and another called Yin (white with a smidge of black - I know the colours were wrong, but the personality suited!). Unfortunately, Yin was too yin, and died in her sleep very young, and Yang was too yang and ****ed off one day. sniff, sniff.

He was great at (small) tiger style kungfu: we watched him for ages, fighting my dog, stealing my sandwich one breakfast-time, and the one time he leapt across the room and literally bounced off my friend's face, leaving a five-centimeter gash across his eye. So, my friend bit him, and he never did it again...

I have a body part I call my ass. I like to kiss it goodbye just before sparring.

Ahhhh... fweep.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-20-2002, 10:52 AM
wow this actually got a couple replys. i thought it would have been deleted by now like the first one.

prana . .. satan is my dark prince. i sacrafice small animals and the elderly in his name.

DelicateSound
05-20-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
prana . .. satan is my dark prince. i sacrafice small animals and the elderly in his name.

Do you throw in the zimmer walker? I'm sure that might conflict somewhere.

KC Elbows
05-20-2002, 11:26 AM
Heel Satan!:D

Get it? Heel. Hail.

Ah, screw the bunch of you and your dogs, too.

Tough room.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-20-2002, 11:35 AM
i think its great cause my little girl will go to school and tell the teachers she loves satan. that's funny sh!t.

KC Elbows
05-20-2002, 11:47 AM
GDA: Honey, did you let Satan out?

GDA's Daughter: Yes daddy.

GDA: Good girl!

wushu chik
05-20-2002, 12:21 PM
I can't believe you named that dog satan. It was too cute for that. I still would have gone with Adolph or something like that, but that's me! Oh well! All Hail Satan then!! :(

~Wen~

Fen
05-20-2002, 12:45 PM
call me !!!

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-20-2002, 12:58 PM
ill post some pics of my little girl and the dog togeather soon. hopefully ill be able to get the cat in the picture too. he's fu ckin huge.

Tae Li
05-20-2002, 05:41 PM
I worry about u GDA, I really do....hail satan....(tae li shakes her head) God forbid, poor little doggie....

Tae Li;)

wufupaul
05-20-2002, 08:55 PM
I think satan is a good name for him, I mean, how many other living things have that name? Not many. Plus, he'll be able to help you capture small animals and the elderly for your fun times, woo hoo!