PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

wushu chik
05-19-2002, 11:29 AM
Is the avatar thing not working still??

~Wen~

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 11:31 AM
It's OK now - I changed mine today. See left! :)

wushu chik
05-19-2002, 11:35 AM
DS~
Did you save it from your computer, or link it from a website, because it's not letting me do anything.

~Wen~

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Oops! Didn't specify that - Sorry.

You have to link it from a website. It did that with me too!

EEK!

S.Teebas
05-19-2002, 11:39 AM
You're a dominatrix wushu chick??

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 11:46 AM
You'd be so lucky Teebas.........

wushu chik
05-19-2002, 11:48 AM
DS~
Sorry to keep bugging ya, but where's a site that I can get it to host the pics so I can upload them to here?

Teebas~
It's a running Joke!!!

~Wen~

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Sorry to keep bugging ya, but where's a site that I can get it to host the pics so I can upload them to here?

I hate to say this, but I have absolutely no idea. You should post a thread asking who here has a website, and if they can make a page free for you to e-mail it to them. t'd only have to be temporary, as the KFO server takes them from their location and stores them.

I'd do it for you myslef - but I have no website :( Sorry!

I'm sure there are some guys here who would though. Ryu perhaps - your lapdog. :)

And Teebas - Wen isn't like that. She rises above it. Although we all know she really loves me!! :D

Xebsball
05-19-2002, 12:04 PM
Wen, email me your avatar that i upload it for ya.

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 12:06 PM
See - aren't they good here.

Then again I'd be happy and generous too if I lived in a country of Brazilian lasses.

Lucky git. :)

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 12:07 PM
Nice RATM quote too Xebby.

Xebsball
05-19-2002, 12:21 PM
:D I dunno what a lasse is but thanx anyway

Yeah, RATM is one of my favourites right now

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 12:27 PM
"lass" Xebs - you've just learned your first Northern-England idiom.

Lass Girl. See: Bint, chick, tart, piece of ass, bit-on-the-side.

:)

RATM's debut album is the dogs gonads!

Xebsball
05-19-2002, 12:38 PM
lol, living and learning :D

DelicateSound
05-19-2002, 12:58 PM
Yep. Any chance you could teach me the Portugese for:

"Hello attractive, tanned, bikini-clad Brazilian hottie. I don't speak much of your language, but there is a certain Universal language I'm fluent with baby..... fancy a lesson?....."

It'd really be helping me a lot. We get a lot of South American students here.

I mean it would REALLY help. :) Karma and all that... :D

Xebsball
05-19-2002, 07:56 PM
Ok, ill try :D

Olá atraente, bronzeada e gostosa brasileira. Eu não falo muito de seu idioma, mas existe uma certa Língua Universal em que sou fluente, gata.... gostaria de uma lição?......

Its a little weird but theyll get the message
:cool:

Tae Li
05-19-2002, 10:42 PM
So is xebby the new cupid?? cool, you dont speak chinese but how do u say? "hey sexy, your place or mine?" but i reckon the universal language for that one is a touch here and there...;)

Tae Li;)

Xebsball
05-19-2002, 11:09 PM
Tae Li ;)

Yours translation is more complex than it seems...
Like place is "lugar" but it sounds just odd saying it whitin this context in portuguese.
so...

Ei sexy, no teu ou no meu?

So this way its "in yours or in mine" and "place" stays hidden but its intrincicly understood.
If you were to especify "apartament", "house" or "room" for example it would be easier to understand.

Ei sexy, no teu apartamento ou no meu?
Ei sexy, na sua casa ou na minha?

Even further you can take away the "na" or "no"

Ei sexy, teu apartamento ou meu?

Digging way deep down...
If you are from the south like me (ha!) you'd probably be using "teu" like i did, but most regions would use "seu". That is becouse we use "tu" a lot more often when speaking while others use mostly "você".

I had such a great work doing this, any chance i might get some kind of "payment"? :D

dezhen2001
05-20-2002, 04:10 AM
Wen: how is everything? :)

Just wanted to say that u can also upload to Yahoo Geocites or something and then get the pic to your avatar from there... another option for ya.

Man all that portugese was cool! If i'm ever somewhere with portugese gals i'll try those lines :D

david

Sho
05-20-2002, 04:25 AM
This thread is getting out of hand! :D

What was the original topic? Come again?

DelicateSound
05-20-2002, 11:12 AM
Man - I took A-level French but what was I thinking?!?!

Xebs - cheers for the translation mate :D I saw some Brazilian TV earlier. Man that Tia Zia! Phew. At like 6.00 too :)

God knows what the have on at 9.30!

:p

wushu chik
05-20-2002, 05:39 PM
Sho
You should know by now that ALL of our threads get out of hand. Sheesh!! Anyways, thanks for all the help guys. And David, I am doing good...just got the flu! How are you doing? I hope all is well with ya!

~Wen~

Tae Li
05-20-2002, 05:46 PM
David is my lazy Scottish ******* Chicka...stay away;) we can share Jet instead! lol, im kidding, david i a lazy scottish *******. period.:D

oh dear, he's gonna get piiissssssssseeeeeeedddddddd, lol.

Tae Li;)

Chicka, your avatar is VERY interesting....but I wouldnt give the opposite sex the satisfaction of seeing me that way;)

Im a teaser....lol

Tae Li;) aka "out of control"

dezhen2001
05-21-2002, 11:05 AM
Hi Wen: I'm doing ok - stressed out with Uni and everything so same old same old :) Hope u get over ur flu bug soon. I missed ur avatar though, nvm :(

Tae Li: you know, you're 100% correct.

I am Scottish.
I am Lazy.
I am a *******!
I am piiissssssssseeeeeeedddddddd!! :D

david