PDA

View Full Version : Animals YOU would make a style out of

KC Elbows
05-20-2002, 02:55 PM
What animals would you use as motivation to create a style/form, assuming you have the rquisite knowledge to do so.

Mine is the pacific hagfish. You don't need to worry about multiple opponents, as your first attack will warn all would-be opponents that if they attack, its their @$$.

norther practitioner
05-20-2002, 02:58 PM
badger

KC Elbows
05-20-2002, 02:59 PM
Good choice.

chingei
05-20-2002, 03:02 PM
Dung Beetle

Wu-Xing
05-20-2002, 03:06 PM
****roache

KC Elbows
05-20-2002, 03:12 PM
I could see a leach style. Real concentration on fire, keeping very close to the opponent and damaging them as long as contact is made.

****roach could have some rightious footwork.

Badger
05-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Darn good choice.:)

Badger

norther practitioner
05-20-2002, 03:28 PM
thought you might like that one.
Oh, and octopus style, the ultimate grappling, and strikes just coming from everywhere

Liokault
05-20-2002, 03:34 PM
It would have to be polar bear style.

Your polar bear is the daddy. He can whup the ass of a silver back gorila any day.

Of course you would need to be 9' tall and 800kg to ever get a black belt in polar bear style kung fu.

The black belt test would be to dive into sub zero artic water kill a 1 ton walrus then drag it onto the ice by your self.

Badger
05-20-2002, 03:46 PM
badger,wolverine,ferret,skunk(stanky),mongoose(goo d vs. snake style),fisher, even throw in Tazmanian Devil....Blah..blah..%#$$%DGVDT%RWERG#@$JU&IFRR!RWEFWFDSVDSF#@ERER##R>>>>>>>......pfffftt!!!!

joedoe
05-20-2002, 04:23 PM
The 3-toed sloth. Move so slowly that you bore your opponent to death :D

Budokan
05-20-2002, 04:37 PM
Penguin. Dress up in a tuxedo. That way you're looking good as you beat the brains out of a street thug.:)

tri2bmt
05-20-2002, 04:59 PM
Sniveling worm style

P.S. I'm already creating the first form.

PHILBERT
05-20-2002, 08:25 PM
Troll style Kung Fu.

Hey you didnt say the animal had to be real.

Merryprankster
05-20-2002, 08:31 PM
Cicada style--hibernate for around 17 years then unleash a Kiai that seriously annoys your opponent at all hours of the night.

Bonobo style--ass-rape your opponent to death with constant "groin attacks."

Ringworm style--make your opponent unbearably itchy.

dnc101
05-20-2002, 08:40 PM
MULE STYLE- they make about as much noise as a jack in a tin barn, as my grandaddy used to say.

Merryprankster
05-20-2002, 08:41 PM
How about Tapeworm style? You could just waste your opponent away....

dre
05-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Fox

Shadow Dragon
05-20-2002, 09:44 PM
Tanuki - Men only style though

:D

MonkeySlap Too
05-20-2002, 09:46 PM
12 eared jackalope

JWTAYLOR
05-21-2002, 06:59 AM
Underage Bichon style.

JWT

Hai_To
05-21-2002, 07:11 AM
I'd have to say hamster style.

The Willow Sword
05-21-2002, 07:22 AM
The Dreaded CAMEL. They spit. :p

Many respects, The Willow Sword

Shaolindynasty
05-21-2002, 07:26 AM
"The 3-toed sloth. Move so slowly that you bore your opponent to death"

I thought Tai Chi Chuan already did this, heh heheheheh

What about stink bug style? The training could consist mainly of eating beans and cabage :eek:

Chinwoo-er
05-21-2002, 07:47 AM
Porcupine : The ultamate body conditioning. When you punch someone with the iron body, it hurts a bit. When you punch something with this kind of conditioning, you lose the hand.

Ostrich : Make the opponent vanish by sticking your head in the dirt

Rhino : Ultimate nose conditioning. If the initial attack doesn't work, at least the blood gush would blind them.

Wood p e c k e r : Used only against the ladies

Hyena : let someone with Lion style beat them down first, and then go and kick'em while their down

And my favorate, Scunk : Pull my finger buddy, pull my finger

On the serious side though....

Kangeroo : Similar to Boxing
Scorpion : Definately joint locking and where-did-that-come-from kicks.

ewallace
05-21-2002, 08:24 AM
Cat Style:
Because even if you are a p u s s y, people would still let you in their homes and feed you.

Malabar Large Spotted Civet:
I could open a mcKwoon by claiming one of the rarest style on earth. Plus they have been known to attack their own species so I would have no competition.

African Wild Ass:
Just the name alone would make it more popular than tae kwan doe.

Mediterranean Monk Seal:
Most people wouldn't fuuck with a Monk or a SEAL.

Greater Bamboo Lemur:
Would you want to go a round or two with this bad boy?
http://www.sunysb.edu/doit/icte/Mammals/Hapalemur-simus/HsPortrait2.jpeg

Chang Style Novice
05-21-2002, 09:32 AM
Sasquatch Style
Yeti Style
Nessie Style
'Grey' Alien Style
H.R. Giger Alien Style
Jackalope Style
Manticore Style
200 Foot Ocean Bottom Dwelling Squid Style

The opponent would never know you're there until it's too late, and when he tells how he got his @ss whupped, no one would believe him anyway.

Except for 200 Foot Ocean Bottom Dwelling Squid Style. Those sumbetches grab whales and drown 'em! Yeah!

NorthernMantis
05-21-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Merryprankster
Cicada style--hibernate for around 17 years then unleash a Kiai that seriously annoys your opponent at all hours of the night.

lol MP the joke is on you. Wong Long developed the mantis style after seeing the Cicada, a larger insect than the mantis, get beat by a mnatis.

Except for 200 Foot Ocean Bottom Dwelling Squid Style!

That's the reason why I don't like swimming at the beach at noght. After seeing what type of scary animals come out from the deep at night on the Discovery channel I'm too afraid to be at the beach at night. I seen the "tame" relative of a sea serpent ,yes they actiually exist, and the bugger was like 20 to 30 ft long!:eek:

Merryprankster
05-21-2002, 07:32 PM
Heh-heh, you got me there, I tell you what....

Gabriel
05-21-2002, 11:30 PM
Even though you guys think you took up all the good ones, with my amazing intellect I have thought of 3 deadly styles!

Termite Style- consists of chewing through opponents attacks until they have nothing left to attack with except possibly the head.

Brain Sucking Style or Beholder Style- Advanced form of Termite Style, one chews through all the attacks until only the head is left, then the brains are consumed.

Secret Vietnemese Digging Kung Fu Style - Consists of digging a series of interconnected tunnels in a matter of milliseconds in which to confound the enemy.

grogan
05-22-2002, 06:58 AM
Gerbel Style - we all know what the finishing move would be

Stacey
05-22-2002, 10:10 AM
komoto dragon- Use poisonous bacteria that causes them to rot and smell, finish them off in the night following the scent. Whipping low sweeps that break knees, grappling style. biting etc.

Jaguar- Hide in the trees and do falling attacks that kill

Condor- Crane style diversions with sharp sudden attacks like uppercuts to eyes and throat

Moose- Ever see "when animals attack" Stomping a grappler

Opposum- a good idea really...a lure for a grappler who has a knife...play dead until they come close then cut in fluries at their inner thighs. Finish them later.

Mosquito- using a large syringe and joint locking techniques, suck the blood out of them...when they get up to fight, they faint. Drain the rest out and donate it to the red cross.

Bear style= Bersarkergang- using roids and lsd, fly into a blind rage killing all inyour path. Use sweeping motions.

Rat style- not a style per se, but a fighting tactic in which you release rabit animilals like rats or opposums down their shirt as a preliminary to the fight. As he screems in horror, you can beat him up.

Donkey style- mule kick, side kick, head butt. Donkey punch. A lumber style that makes use of primatology to take the fighting spirit away fromt he opponent. Such as mounting the opponent with a joint lock and humping him. Then when he is "your *****" and accepts the Tom Green like humping, donkey punch him with all your might.

Crocidile- An underwater grappling style aimed at keeping the opponent's head underwater while yours remains above it. I've actually played with this and its very similar to grappling. Kicks and punches works also under water.

Start with a lock and do the crocidile death swirl, while kicking him in the stomache to release his oxygen then gain a back mount or leg hook so that he can't get up.

Tsuei
05-22-2002, 11:21 AM
I actually tried this after watching my 4 Siberian Huskies fight (constantly and at all hours of the night!) They whirl around sometimes fast, sometimes slow... leading the other in a circle whether advancing or retreating, some hard and some soft moves... Hmm, sound familiar?.. I realized I was doing Bagua!

humble horse
05-22-2002, 12:05 PM
Norm and Cliff style. After a half dozen beers or so, things will just
mellow. hh.

Ryu
05-22-2002, 12:37 PM
Turtle in Heat

no one will ever bother you again.

Ryu

African Tiger
05-22-2002, 01:28 PM
so I'd have to say the Turkey.

You are invincible (except during November), and brothas have even named an insult after you.

Although I have yet to see a Jive Turkey - that must be a very rare style.