PDA

View Full Version : Merry's legs.

Mr Punch
05-21-2002, 08:51 PM
MP, could you (or anyone else) post that link to the hellish jumping around leg workout from that boxing (?) site again? I think it was you, and I can't find the **** thing in the last few pages.

All you posters have the attention spans of demented caffeine-jacked gnats... we go through more threads than Levis...:rolleyes:

Merryprankster
05-21-2002, 09:00 PM
Nope, wasn't me, sorry :)

I was a little concerned when I saw the title of the thread though, for obvious reasons.

To sum up--my legs have always looked like this--they've always been thick, muscular and furry. Tom Platz once mentioned that he wished his legs looked as good as mine.

I can honestly say that my legs are the pinnacle of human evolution. They have been known to reach top speeds rivaling those of Ben Johnson, and to have a raw power output similar to those of Paul Anderson.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled leg-free programming :D

I apologize for the above. Those were my legs talking. I have since submitted them both via heel-hook prior to stuffing them back into their proper trouser-legs.

And yes--the late night working sessions have started to get to me.

Mr Punch
05-21-2002, 09:11 PM
Your legs are the pinnacle of evolution?! Well, can't say I've succeeded in evolving to anything thick, muscular and furry yet... I have managed thick...:(

Mine make milk bottles look tanned.

Thread-wise, does anyone have any idea wtf I'm going on about?!

qeySuS
05-21-2002, 09:20 PM
i was hoping for pictures.

Gabriel
05-21-2002, 11:14 PM
lol...MP. Careful, that hair can be used against you...learn from Chuck Norris. ;)

Mr Punch
05-24-2002, 06:15 AM
you may as well **** off to page 157. 77 ****ing views!

Link to some hardcore leg exercises from some boxing geezer: jumping over tyres, squats, jumping back over tyres etc...?

I did try to find it again. Somebody shut me up!!

Anyone?

SevenStar
05-24-2002, 07:33 PM
I'd like to see this too

Merryprankster
05-24-2002, 07:59 PM
What, my legs? Simple enough.

Just send me oh, $50 and I'll send you a picture.