PDA

View Full Version : Chung Moo Quan rides again!!!

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 04:55 AM
Hello,
Anyone care to comment on this Awesome Chung Moo Quan Demo?

http://7788.adahost.com/oydnew/images/NLT_November_2001%20109.jpg

It's a demo by one of thier national level instructors on their totally awesome and unbeatable fighting system.

One look at this photo, and you'll see why they can't be beat!!

I'm signing up tomorrow!!!

dezhen2001
05-22-2002, 05:04 AM
:confused: :mad::D
don't you post on RD's Dungeon forum?
Also, forgot to post the link for the pic :D

:rolleyes:

david

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 05:18 AM
http://7788.adahost.com/oydnew/images/NLT_November_2001%20109.jpg

Yup, I'm a Dungeon master:D

dezhen2001
05-22-2002, 05:21 AM
LOL :D was that a joke? or are you really 'reformed'? :D
Well, not much more point posting... i'm sure KC and RD will 'help' later!

david

scotty1
05-22-2002, 06:54 AM
What is that photo supposed to show, or not show?

Or do I just not get it?

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 07:26 AM
"Now, if you are attacked in a lazy manner like so, you must clear the arm, and IMMEDIATELY suck on their chest. You must not hesitate, or they will protect their chest from the profound power of your chung moo sucking action. And don't forget to crouch! This way, if you need extra sucking power, you can just stand an inhale, and suck even worse that before."

friday
05-22-2002, 08:03 AM
hmmm no after careful anaylsis...i think u got it a bit inaccurate there
i think the instructor is demoing a technique which involves some sort of hypnosis that slows the attackers arm then he gets in and bites the opponents nipple....
hmmm

it could work...i mean 'ouch!!!'

:)

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 09:23 AM
I have heard that chung moo bites. Finally, there's visual confirmation.

ewallace
05-22-2002, 09:37 AM
Actually I believe the technique was a "Sonic Boom". It is an ancient techique taken from a famous "Street Fighter".

premier
05-22-2002, 10:00 AM
Naah. You got it all wrong. He's obviously demonstrating how to handle a retard zombie attack (see. only one arm is up)

Mutant
05-22-2002, 10:03 AM
Notice how the Moo master has maneuvered into the perfect position to bite the lazy attackers flabby man-breasts, while completely protecting himself by defensively cupping his own nipples!

This Nipple Biting technique must be a very high level Moo Quan tactic! It cannot be defeated, it is invinsable.

'ouch' is right!

guohuen
05-22-2002, 10:21 AM
I could be mistaken, but I think the guy in the black and gold jammies has a tapeworm and the fat dude is directing him to the lavatory.

internal mind
05-22-2002, 10:59 AM
You what is even worse than the obvious? These guys actually felt this was a good picture to be putting out there for public viewing. I mean come on, how can you look at that and decide it to be a great shot of training in your style. You know I think it is that their highest belts so rarely move that when they caught this extrordinary moment on film they just couldn't wait to post it.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

IronKim
05-22-2002, 12:13 PM
Don't insult what you don't understand. Chung Moo Do is a very effective martial art if you work hard at understanding it.

IronKim
05-22-2002, 12:20 PM
A word of warning to those on the forum:

DON"T INSULT WHAST YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Chung Moo Quan is a highly effective martial art if you take the time to truly understand its concept. In the picture MASTER Raul demonstrating a high level shoulder hit known as "Sool So Bope" It's full force is like getting hit by a machine gun.

PHILBERT
05-22-2002, 12:24 PM

And if it is so effective, why doesnt the guy in his white Gi just kick the guy in the black in his leg? He has one leg up, he is off balance horribly, hit his leg and he is on the ground.

Or do you guys say that will never happen?

IronKim
05-22-2002, 12:35 PM
Why yous have a girl as your avatar?

Maybe you can answer that!!!!

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 12:36 PM
In the picture MASTER Raul demonstrating a high level shoulder hit known as "Sool So Bope" It's full force is like getting hit by a machine gun.

Nick asks: Who is MASTER Raul? I thought the only Chung Moo master was John C. Kim.

Also, pictured in Black is one of his TOP International level instructors named Jerry Barfield.

If you look closely, you'll see the guy in white is a frist degree Black Belt. You can tell by the fact that he has one stripe on his leg. @ means 2nd and so on and so on.

Black uniformed guys are different, and they have god like powers of combat over the lower level white uniformed guys.

Personally, I think Rich Mooney should be consuled on this one, I think some sort of Lin Kong Jin is going on here. I mean look at the white guy's face, he's in some sort of no touch trance if you ask me.

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 12:44 PM
Not taking the bait "IronKim".

You have nothing to do with chung moo quan, and, if memory serves me correctly, you are actually a regular forum member under an alias.

Plus, the Raul thing. We already know the guys name.

However, very good mimic. Perfect cult speak. The whole we don't understand, the exaggerated summary of the move, the Word Of Warning, especially the use of all caps at one point: You managed to sound just like a noodle brained cult member.

God, I wish I could remember your regular handle so I could give credit where credit is due. Hilarious post.:D

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Like my new sig?:D

rubthebuddha
05-22-2002, 01:49 PM
someone must speak new yorkese pretty well, huh?

besides, it wasn't a shoulder bump. it was a duck under the slowly outstretching arm of a fat blackbelt while prancing like a chicken in shiny, new jammies.

IronKim
05-22-2002, 02:29 PM
Hey new guy you better watch what you say! Or back it up.

That teacher is Master Raul Thomas. Hes demonstrating from the Ba Gau form, a very old form. Mainly hits with the shoulder.

Like I says before you can't judge only from a picture. If you were hit from this technique you would see the differences. You might not walk again..or worse.

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 02:41 PM
So, its a paralyzing shoulder strike, eh?

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 02:42 PM
BTW, IronKim, you slipped up. Don't you mean Bogwaa?

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 02:45 PM
Chung Moo only has one master, and it's John C Kim. The Black guy in the spiffy jammies is Jerry Barfield, one of Kim's top International instructors.

African Tiger
05-22-2002, 02:47 PM
Like I says before you can't judge only from a picture. If you were hit from this technique you would see the differences

Sounds like a contradiction from Post #1. Didn't he say something along the lines of, look and see how deadly and unstoppable Bung Moon Quad is?

I'm sorry, maybe that was Chin Mood Quail?

Or Chin Muff Dive? Yeah, that's a style I wanna practice every day :D

dezhen2001
05-22-2002, 02:48 PM
LOL @ this thread :D
KC: must be hard to work full time at this man...fopr that u have my respec' :D

david

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 02:59 PM
Actually, I haven't been doing as much the last couple weeks.

And this isn't actually a chung moo guy. This is parody. A good one. God, I can't find any of the old IronKim posts where he reveals his actual handle. This is gonna drive me nuts!

African Tiger
05-22-2002, 03:02 PM
Hey, this rump wrangler wouldn't happen to be "Ashida Kim" or "I Hate Ashida Kim" by any chance, would he?

dezhen2001
05-22-2002, 03:02 PM
Why not randomly incriminate people and see if they own up? :D
it's not me, that's for sure :)

david

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 03:03 PM
This guy sounds exactly like them, to a "T".

Oh, and to the question "How come Chung Moo gets no respect?" I answere www.oomyungdoe.com

Mutant
05-22-2002, 03:20 PM
:D :rolleyes: :D
Bahahahaha!!!!

IronKim, where in Boston do you practice?
Wannna spar sometime? Or is your technique too deadly for that kind stuff?

"Why yous have a girl as your avatar? "
That is without a doubt, one of the funniest things I've read in while :D

KC Elbows
05-22-2002, 03:23 PM
Nick,
It is a definite parody. IronKim snowed me when I first started posting here, we got in this HUGE discussion on why he should get out of cmq, if I recall right, RD was in on part of that discussion, then the actual member posting as IronKim came on and said it was him, and IronKim never posted again.

I want to say its Merryprankster, but I really don't remember at this point.

However, it IS and exact parody, with the exception of new doctrine being voiced that I've never heard from a chung moonie before.

Check out his comments on the other thread about over practicing tai chi chung. Its absolutely hilarious.

IronKim
05-22-2002, 03:30 PM
i don't get it. You say look here, where's your proof?

Chung Moo folks worked real hard to do that website . Where is your website, i don't see no link.

i see your style dosn't even have a website. Maybe your teacher can not afford it...too bad.

i see you were Chung...too much work for you, heh?

Bei Shoallin....Master Kim says Shoalin is not real. I think he is right about that....

Are there more Chung folks herei don't get it. You say look here, where's your proof?

Paul
05-22-2002, 03:33 PM
IronKim is Fu Pow, or was the last time that he appeared

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 04:02 PM
Where did the "Why doesn't Chung Moo quan get any respect" Thread go??

I stepped out to "do" my wife (a favor), and it dissapears on me!!!!

My style is so well known, that it doesn't NEED a web site!!!!:D

Yours on the other hand is a huge joke, and I think it's website designed to steer normal people away from the start, so they don't fel as guilty for taking advantage of the fools that actually do fall in with them. It's one of those "Stupid people deserve us" mentalitys.

IronKim
05-22-2002, 04:09 PM
hey I never heard of your style. who is your teacher? my teacher said he wants to talk to your teacher, maybe we can set up an apointment.then you can explain to my teacher how bad his style is....to his face. show your face be a man about it. you shouldnt talk **** you could get in a lot of troulbe....

joedoe
05-22-2002, 04:11 PM
I think the instructor in the picture has watched too much Dragonball Z and is trying to do a kamay-ha-may-ha :D

PHILBERT
05-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by IronKim
Why yous have a girl as your avatar?

Maybe you can answer that!!!!

Actually "IronKim" it is a character from Tekken named Hwoarang (http://www.namcoarcade.com.xohost.com/tekken4/profile_hwoarang.asp). I figured with all the women you claimed you slept with, you'd know the difference between a guy and a girl. But of course it has to be true, Chung Moo Quan would never lie now would they? I mean after all, there leader has lept off a 11 story building doing a flying jump kick!

I think IronKim is a f@g.

Nick Monticello is not a new guy, he registared before the forums changed servers back in like Janurary. Just `cause he has only 10 posts doesn't mean he is new. Anyone that says registared December 1969 is pre-forum changing meaning they've been here since at least Janurary.

Ok ok ok ok
I admit
I am the Ultra Sifu Mega Sensei Super Soke Grandmaster God of all Iron Kim!*

*sarcasm

PHILBERT
05-22-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
I think the instructor in the picture has watched too much Dragonball Z and is trying to do a kamay-ha-may-ha :D

Now that I look at it again, if he put his right foot back on the ground instead of dancing 'N Sync, he would look like a Kamaehamaeha wave.

IronKim
05-22-2002, 04:52 PM
philbert- I' see your real smart. smarter than you think. were you born 6 months ago? why don't you put your real name on the forum , huh? what style do you pretend? who's your teacher? what your teacher think, disrespcting Grandmaster John C. Kim. wing chun, hapkido? did you teach yourself, from a video? you best watch your step boy, Chung Moo is a powerful association

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 04:54 PM
I just spend most of my time on the dragon's Dungeon, or martial arts Table talk making fun of Chung Moo quan because its so easy, and entertaining.:D

NorthernMantis
05-22-2002, 04:54 PM
Why doesn't Chung Moo quan get any respect?

1) Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

2) Iron Kim was tracked down by the FBI or something like that for making a cult and stealing monay

3)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

4)There many people who confessed to being in a cult by him

5)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick of fthe 7th floor of a building

6)There's mulltiple web sites showing the truth behind the fraud

7)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

There, want more answers IK?

Iron Kim is one of the many great masters:

Ashida Kim

Kwan Sin The' (shaoli-do)

That Kim chic (she's really pretty though)

That Simon character

etc..

Paul
05-22-2002, 04:55 PM
Give it up Fu-Pow. Your stupid IronKim persona isn't fooling anyone. 'Cept for a few dummies, there always have to be a few.

IronKim
05-22-2002, 05:02 PM

can your teacher do that one?

2) Iron Kim was tracked down by the FBI or something like that for making a cult and stealing monay

there are always those who don't understand[/COLOR

3)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

[COLOR=red]some people can't handle this style

heh...you already said that *******

what's the truth...huh? jump around like a bug? hah...that's a good won

hah..you're twice as dumb as you look.

sorry you don't like John C. Kim. i dont know why so many people hate him. what did he do to you ? respect is earned not one.

Nick Monticello
05-22-2002, 05:13 PM
John C. Kim jumped off of an 11 story building, not 7. Look at their website, it clearly says 11 stroies.

NorthernMantis
05-22-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by IronKim

can your teacher do that one?

>>>My grandmaster knows lightness gung but jumping from up so high is impossible and if you believe that can be done then you are lying to yourself and living in a dream land. Only super heroes can do that.

2) Iron Kim was tracked down by the FBI or something like that for making a cult and stealing money

there are always those who don't understand[/COLOR}

[COLOR=red]some people can't handle this style

>>> You mean the way how he irresponsibly controls people and steals their money?

heh...you already said that *******

>>>Just trying to get the fact that NO ONE can do a flying kick off the 7th or 11th floor of a building and land unharmed into your head

what's the truth...huh? jump around like a bug? hah...that's a good won

>>>A person who only throws insults shows that he is just plain ignorant. It thought they would teach you a different ettiquete at your school.We may jump around like a bug but if you did some research you would know that northern mantis styles aren't something to mess with..neither the southern.

hah..you're twice as dumb as you look.

>>>Look who's talking. At least I don't believe my teacher can launch himself into the stratosphere and land unharmed.How many time's I have to repaeat it. It cannot be done!Not even a high lever master of lightness gung can jump form so high

sorry you don't like John C. Kim. i dont know why so many people hate him. what did he do to you ? respect is earned not one.

>>>

Iron Kim is one of the many martial frauds that make the rest of the world look bad like

Ashida Kim

Kwan Sin The'

Some pretty Korean Lady named Kim

A nutball called Simon

Need I answer more?

PHILBERT
05-22-2002, 08:24 PM
I know this isnt the real IronKim, I'm just having fun. And IK, my instructor would literally be rolling on the ground laughing `til his sides hurt if he saw what that site is claiming. We make fun of Juko-Kai in class all the time for there stupidity, and if I introduced Chung Cow Quan-Gon Jinn or whatever it is called, we'd be laughing too.

Nick Monticello
06-01-2002, 06:18 AM
ttt

NorthernMantis
06-01-2002, 07:37 AM
Nick Monticello is a troll!:D

Oh and does any one have that link to that pretty korean grandmaster?

Merryprankster
06-01-2002, 07:40 AM
Sorry nope! Wasn't me.

The only needling fun I've had was to play a tit for tat on the guys who use age of their art as a fallback position for why it's so great...

Anybody remember the Kalari thread? :D

Nick Monticello
06-01-2002, 08:23 AM
Yup, D A M M straight, I'm a Chung Moo Troll!!!! :D

I just love messing with those guys, they have provided me with years of quality entertainment.:cool:

I Hate Ashida Kim
06-01-2002, 01:39 PM
I think I should change my name to I Hate Iron Kim.

A jump kick off an 11 story building is nothing. I'm sure Ashida Kim can do a ninja flip off of a 1,000,000 story building and then land and turn invisible. Even his ski mask would turn invisible with him.

IHAK

NorthernMantis
06-02-2002, 06:39 AM
lol @ Nick

I wonder what happened to that Korean lady.

The Willow Sword
06-02-2002, 12:59 PM
to make a comment about this..............oops oh wait someones at the door,,,sorry guys i gotta go.

MAny Respects,,The Willow Sword:p

MantisLad
08-16-2002, 02:55 PM
Man I wish I were attacked by guys that kept one hand out in a punch and the other by their side!:D

MA fanatic
08-17-2002, 04:28 PM
Earlier, someone posted a list of arrests made of CMQ instructors including Iron Kim himself. I forgot which forum member it was, but he posted official alligations and court documents. Someone should post that information on Chung Moo Quan forums (I think they have some) so at least a few students could see that they're being lied to, brainwashed, and ripped off. I'm familiar with that school because of a friend who suffered under that cult.
As for the pics of Iron Kim flying through the air, students were told that he was doing a flying side kick from one roof top to the next and managed to stay in the air by "kicking seven times while flying through the air so that he would not fall." I can't believe these people are still doing their thing and ruining lives even after some have been sent to prison for tax evasion and fraud.
MA fanatic

Royal Dragon
08-17-2002, 05:34 PM
http://pub4.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=281840285

I thought the forums they had were closed. If they are still open, can you post the URLs??

PLCrane
08-18-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by MA fanatic
As for the pics of Iron Kim flying through the air, students were told that he was doing a flying side kick from one roof top to the next...
MA fanatic

Yeah, that's the story I heard. My friend who'd been there a year longer said that they told him there was no other building. Kim jumped out there, did a side kick in each direction, and then came back to the same rooftop.

If you look at his body position, it doesn't look like a flying side kick. It looks like someone sitting on a flat surface trying to imitate flying side kick position.

dezhen2001
08-18-2002, 07:54 AM
from the website: In 1970, Grandmaster "Iron" Kim demonstrated Kyong Gong Sul Bope by jumping from the equivalent of an 11-story building. In 1972 Grandmaster "Iron" Kim again demonstrated the Kyong Gong Sul Bope movement by jumping from the equivalent of an 8-story building, landing without injury on a sloped surface below.

Actually, pretty big pic for something that's faked. The only problem i can see with it is the different in Levels and Contrast between IK and the background. IK has a lot of dark gray/black while the background has not, only a skungy gray colour. Someone using photoshop or whatever could do it easily enough... B/W pics are easier to fake coz u don't need to worry about the colour balance...

He could be jumping from a crate on the side of a hill - no way to tell with the 'roof' being so small...

Heck, i might see if i can do one, could be fun and i'm sure i can do one similar :D

david

Royal Dragon
08-18-2002, 08:49 AM
He jumped from an airconditioner unit to the roof top itself. Look at the picture, what they are "Calling" a roof top is probually the AC unit.

dezhen2001
08-18-2002, 12:35 PM
good thoughts RD! I'm still trying to find a decent building pic i can use to make my own one... got plenty of me doing bad kicks somewhere :D

david

NorthernMantis
08-18-2002, 12:47 PM
Here's a nice site to visit about the style.

http://www.freedomofmind.com/groups/chung/chung.asp

Rd is right about the pic and doesn't anyone notice how the camera is in front of the guy even though he is off the ledge? Why does the ledge seem to be metal and reflecting something?

http://www.oomyungdoe.com/graphics/kyunggongsulbope2.jpg

Royal Dragon
08-18-2002, 02:51 PM
I would like to know how the guy that took the picture was able to just float in the air and catch Kim doing the kick.

Look at the angle that pic was taken from. If it was taken by someone standing on a roof, and Kim had jumped from a smaller roof or AC unit, you could get that angle, but if the pic is legit, then the photagrapher HAS to be just floating in the air about 5 feet off the edge of the building with no ground under him.......for 11 stories till he hit the ground.

NorthernMantis
08-18-2002, 03:20 PM
Maybe his chi was so strong that he held the guy in the air also lol

Yeah, that's the story I heard. My friend who'd been there a year longer said that they told him there was no other building. Kim jumped out there, did a side kick in each direction, and then came back to the same rooftop.

rolflol! Oh man I don't know which is funnier jumping and landing from an 11 story bulding or jumping off the ledge and coming back to the rooftop after kicking in all directions.

dezhen2001
08-18-2002, 03:29 PM
the photographer could be on a ledge, or another part of the building etc... man why am i trying to defend it :D

david

Royal Dragon
08-18-2002, 03:39 PM
Ledge?? THAT far out?? What are Ya goofy??

Skarbromantis
08-18-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
Actually, pretty big pic for something that's faked. The only problem i can see with it is the different in Levels and Contrast between IK and the background. IK has a lot of dark gray/black while the background has not, only a skungy gray colour. Someone using photoshop or whatever could do it easily enough... B/W pics are easier to fake coz u don't need to worry about the colour balance...

He could be jumping from a crate on the side of a hill - no way to tell with the 'roof' being so small...

Heck, i might see if i can do one, could be fun and i'm sure i can do one similar :D

david

Very good points, I would also like to add the fact that there are no blur lines, or what I call lines of motion, if something is being caught in motion there is always trace of blur, unless the motion is being preformed slow, the only blur I can see is in the back hand, I would bet my life on it that its been ran through Photoshop, looks like he's sitting in that position on the floor or something, that or he jumped off a 2 foot ledge and dropped in the back ground, also you can see a thin black out line on the front hand and backhand.

Im going to try to make one also, time to fire up the photoshop!

Skard1

dezhen2001
08-18-2002, 03:56 PM
Skarb1: if the pic was taken at a high shutter speed with a high speed film there would probably be no blur... again, u would really need to know what u were doing so u don't get any traces of it...

Man - i must have learned something in my Design class after all :D

RD: yup i'm goofy - that's why my mouth is closed on my pic ;) Just my brain thinking out loud... for example the building could have another part coming out where the cameraman would be standing... kinda like a + shape. IK jumps from one part and the pic is taken from the other... no big deal, just thinking what the reasoning could be :)

david

Skarbromantis
08-18-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
Skarb1: if the pic was taken at a high shutter speed with a high speed film there would probably be no blur... again, u would really need to know what u were doing so u don't get any traces of it...

Very true, but not with fine detail like the pic we see, even with the highest shutter speed and speed film you would have to be a pro or semi pro, to capture motion like that with no blur, look how clear you can see the belt, but after studying the picture, I truly believe that he is sitting in a position like a stretch on the floor, that’s the way it looks to me.

When i get home form work im going to play around with the picture, see what i come up with.

Skard1

Royal Dragon
08-18-2002, 04:55 PM
This picture goes back to the late 80's at the latest, and probually more likely the late 70's to early 80's, so I don't think Photo shop is likely. I can't think of the name of the complex right now, but I know it is in Naperville Ill, and I went there several years ago. No 11 story buildings. The tallest was 8 stories. That's beside the point though.

Aside from an Ac unit, I think there is a small structure on the top of these buildings that has a door leading from the roof to stairs.

If he's not jumping off an AC unit, he's jumping off this litttle structure on to the TOP of the building, and landing on the roof of the same building. This is the most logical explanation, and the only onle that explaines all the "inconsistancies".

MA fanatic
08-18-2002, 06:48 PM
Everything about those guys is a lie. I wish someone could send some of these web sites to CMD students to wake them. I feel for them being brainwashed. I once spoke to a CMD instructor who told me that John C. Kim could:
-leap just like a tiger transforming into a human like animal in mid air.
-make his arm grow twice as big and muscular in a few seconds, only to bring it back to it's original size just by concentrating his chi.
-manipulation the blood of his apponents causing it to curle or increase in blood pressure causing death.
-some students were told that CMD instructor from Asia killed Bruce Lee with an "injure without touch" technique.
-Kim could read minds.
-Kim could cure the sick.
-Kim killed a man using a hammer strike to the top of his head. He was awarded a sword for killing a man, but walked off without a prize because he didn't believe in killing.

MA fanatic

PLCrane
08-18-2002, 08:36 PM
I first saw this picture in 1984 or maybe '83. I was under the impression that it was new at the time. Looks to me like there was a flashbulb on him. Also looks like the setting sun just below his bent leg, so if it's a real photo, there'd have to be flash, otherwise he's be a backlighted silouhette. Why do you suppose he's not looking in the direction he's kicking?

Royal Dragon
08-18-2002, 09:20 PM
His eyes are closed too. Reflex from the flash maybe?