PDA

View Full Version : Punching Kids

Ras-Tanu
05-22-2002, 12:09 PM
That is messed up. Why hit the kid?! Even if the story is one-sided, the cop shoulda taken the handbag away, not punched the girl. :mad:

Outcry As Policeman Punches Child (http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_2002000/2002249.stm)

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-22-2002, 12:49 PM
i wish i had been there.

David Jamieson
05-22-2002, 12:57 PM
There probably isn't much training available for the cop apparently.

This act simply has no excuse no matter what the circumstances surrounding the event.

Another example of inability to control oneself in a tense situation.

peace

red5angel
05-22-2002, 01:03 PM
Thats fukked up! Some dude sucker puching some moms kid! Who cares if she was swinging a bag! It was a CHILD!

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-22-2002, 01:41 PM
red ... im willing to put money on it that his aim was for the mother, but it wouldn't have made a difference to me. i'm not sure why he wasn't torn apart limb from limb on the scene. cop or no cop i would have been on him.

joedoe
05-22-2002, 04:29 PM
Yep - what the cop did sux arse, but I also have a problem with people who bring children to demonstrations, particularly those that may turn nasty. To me that is irresponsible parenting.

We had a case of that herer in Australia too - some dock workers were striking and they formed a picket line that included their children. Then when authorities went to break up the picket line they whinged about the wellbeing of their kids.

Well, the kids should not have been there in the first place.

Shadow Dragon
05-22-2002, 04:46 PM
I'm with Joedoe here.

Kids shouldn't be there in the first place.

Leonidas
05-22-2002, 09:05 PM
Yep, there both to blame. The woman for bringing her kid, and attacking the officer (Thats like letting off rounds in a gunfight and holding your 3 year old in front of ya as a human shield). Then theres the officers part in this. He flipped out an tried to cold-**** the woman cuz she hit him with a plastic bag? Some "pigs" are such pu$$ies, he probably would of pulled out his gun if the kid wasn't there. (sure way to lose your job is pulling out a gun on a toddler) No one showed any control or intelligence for that matter. The officers only saving grace is the fact that he probably didn't intentinally try to hit the child.

guohuen
05-22-2002, 09:30 PM
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

wushu chik
05-23-2002, 12:11 AM
You know, I have to say that they are both at fault here as well! I think it was pretty lame for the mom to bring the kid, let alone hold the kid and attack a cop while holding her. But, the cop should have made her put the kid down before trying anything! So, they are both to blame. Either way, I doubt the cop will even have a "saving grace" simply because he's a cop, and he should better know not to do stupid crap like that!

~Wen~

diego
05-23-2002, 12:23 AM
The guy sounds like a real tool, he obviously had no respect for the woman, and he is a top traffic cop or some ****, sounds like another sucker with a badge and a gun.]
This is what i hate, fools who are given thier position or fools who are in a position that deals with securing the country, guys like this hella corrupt you could pay off in a minute.
case in point, it wasnt a full punch or buddys got gay wrists, thier still standing, and the motion it takes to throw a halfass punch he could have grabbed her bag, or pointed his gun at her head..either way that action, unless he is a stutterring fool was because he looked down at thew person infront of him, like he prolly thought this chicks some stupid fisher broad. thats some sad ass ****?.

diego
05-23-2002, 12:27 AM
why it his a protest cops arent suppossed to attack just old ground its thier talking about fish not rodney king, maybe she couldnt get a sitter and didnt think a policeman would hit her, maybe she was talking and the cop called her a ***** so she frantically spoke with her arms and he got scared?.
regardless money is a **** and a puss, and i have utter respect for real peaceofficers, and i have seen some ****s in my time!.
how much issues behind it please dont treat it like its just a job.

Kristoffer
05-23-2002, 04:02 AM
jesus christ.. :(

Royal Dragon
05-23-2002, 07:05 AM
I'm Speach less................................:(

Chang Style Novice
05-23-2002, 09:01 AM
I think it was perfectly appropriate for the woman to bring her child. The protest was over non-payment of wages, according tot he article. That has the effect of starving the kids, and it's important for the kids to be there to drive that point home.

Personally, I think it's disgusting that the cops are protecting the businesses instead of the people, although I'm well aware that that's how the world works.

The child abuse started with the company not paying the workers, not with the children going to the protest or the cop taking a swing at a protester.