PDA

View Full Version : mullets in the martial arts

rubthebuddha
05-23-2002, 04:52 PM
okay folks, it's an important subject, and i'd like some answers:

should mullets be allowed inside your kwoon?

Royal Dragon
05-23-2002, 06:38 PM
Mullets are cool, and fun to look at.

I just got mine cut off, and I now have a SHORT Spiked doo. I actually went into a slight depression for a few days after words.

Everyone loves my new doo, except my girlfreind, who apparently loved my ponytail. She actually refused to sleep with me for a week after I got it cut off :confused:

I honestly didn't know Mullets were such a big hit with the ladies, even my daughter got mad at me for cutting it off.

Is is possible that the guys laugh at Mullets because they are jelious of the female attention they draw?

Serpent
05-23-2002, 09:01 PM
It's official. Royal Dragon lives in a trailer.

Mojo
05-24-2002, 08:49 AM
LOL !
good one, Serpent.

Nevermind
05-24-2002, 09:03 AM
I think women probably love the mullet for the message it sends: Business up front. Party in the back. LOL

red5angel
05-24-2002, 09:07 AM
Only at higher levels really. If you are going to wear a mullet you had better be proficient in defending yourself.

GeneChing
05-24-2002, 11:07 AM
oh, you non-mulleted MA peeps, you don't even know the hordes of chicks they attract.

Water Dragon
05-24-2002, 11:19 AM
Yeah, but do we really wanna know what type of chicks you're attracting? :eek:

Badger
05-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Mullets (http://www.mulletsgalore.com/html/motw.html)

Royal Dragon
05-24-2002, 11:59 AM
Gene ssaid
"oh, you non-mulleted MA peeps, you don't even know the hordes of chicks they attract."

Reply]
Gene, you are so right!!! Chicks DIG the Mullet. Mine was down right ANGRY at me for cutting it off!! My daughter even at 11 says I loook "****y" without it :rolleyes:

If I was single, I had have to grow it back.

As for the trailer thing, I live in a small two bedroom appartment, with probually 50 fish tanks full of various lizzards and snakes as big as 12 feet, all Terri's.

I have my wieght bench set up in the living room, as well as some various execise equipmnets. On the other side of the room I have my Iron Hand station, a Shelving unit filled with one gallon metal cans full of herbs. A book shelf filled with Kung Fu books, another filled with videos, and Terri's reptile library, an empty cage we don't know what to do with that has a mummified possum sitting on top of it (Her's, not mine) and a set of mountain bikes. Not to mention all the normal stuff one has in their living rooms.

So you see gentilemen, although I would Love a trailer :rolleyes: I have too much stuff for one, and I need a house, preferably one that has a car up on blocks with the engine out of it in the drive way.:eek:

rubthebuddha
05-24-2002, 12:50 PM
gene, last time i checked, you were just a slightly stubbly version of kojak, just like me.

so what gives? :confused:

guohuen
05-24-2002, 05:14 PM
Yeah, every couple of years I shave the beard off to see if I still have a chin and lips. (they're weak) and I sleep alone for a few days and get reproachfull looks from the Queen. What's up with that?:confused:

Royal Dragon
05-24-2002, 05:19 PM
Chicks just dig the scruffy look I guess.:rolleyes:

Xebsball
05-24-2002, 05:26 PM
I know some of you will hate me for this and others wont ever talk to me again, but everytime i feel a baby mullet growing on me i cut it myself.

rubthebuddha
05-24-2002, 08:28 PM
ain't nuttin wrong with that. personally, i love the no-hair thing. i take me clippers, without guard and on the shortest setting, and run them over my head until they're not cutting anything anymore. do that every five days and you'll have a beautiful head like me.

unless your head isn't beautiful. don' tknow what to tell you then.

wushu chik
05-24-2002, 08:52 PM
OK~
I personally think that Watchman was hot, with or without the mullet. Rubthebuddha's is definetly hot with a shaved head! And Gene, he's just hot! Silumkid, besides the fact that he is one of my best friends, has a shaved head and he is hot. Guys with LONG hair, nah, they need to go. I don't like a guy that takes LONGER THAN ME in the bathroom placing every hair on his head perfectly!!! So, because of this, I don't think the mullet makes a difference. I personally like short haircuts or shaved heads, but that's me!!!!

But, facial hair, depends on the guy! I like the guy either way! But, it's not the hair, facial growth, or the clothes they wear! It's the person.......

Was that serious enough for ya??

And by the way, WATCHMAN IS REALLY HOT!!! WOO HOOO... Well, so are all the other guys on here, but do i really want to post ALL OF YOU??

~Wen~

The Willow Sword
05-25-2002, 07:55 AM
:o

dezhen2001
05-25-2002, 07:59 AM
Wen: It's ladies like you that make me feel glad i have little hair and a shaved head! :D

david

AndyM
05-25-2002, 08:04 AM
Please explain?

Women find a 'fish' attractive?

You guys wear this on your head?

It'll never catch on you know!:D

AndyM

rubthebuddha
05-25-2002, 10:14 AM
dezhen -- ain't life with just a wee bit o' stubble the greatest? you wake up, your hair is done. you take a shower, your hair is done. you mudwrestle, you wipe off the mud and your hair is done.

:cool:

rubthebuddha
05-25-2002, 10:22 AM
thought i'd share these with everyone ...

MULLET HAIKUS

O! Squirrel brother,
Your tail, my hair. We are one.
Yet I must eat you.

I liked that foreign
legion movie so much, I
grew me one them hats.

Brown edged tank top sticks
to my white clumpy armpits
Somehow I get laid.

Flowing down the back
helps to keep mind closed, hate
released by short top

My hair is slammin
like Stone Cold. Can I get a Hell
yeah? Hell yeah. Hell yeah.

Lynyrd Skynyrd didn't
win no spelling bees. Who cares?
They rock the trailer.

Razor set to one.
Do front and sides and then stop
Reaffirm my style.

Ponytails are for wimps.
But if you let that hair loose,
you are my brother.

New white tank top tucks
neatly into tight black jeans:
redneck Romeo.

Short like your schooling.
Long like your prison sentence.
The penal haircut.

Under the Christmas
tree: tight black jeans and a comb.
I've been extra good!

Qi dup
05-25-2002, 10:32 AM
Nice haikus RTB! I think I'll be with you with the shaved head pretty soon. right now my hair is long and scragly but as soon as I move I'm shaving it all off.

I think if Gene has a mullet by the next issue I'll renew my subscription.

guohuen
05-25-2002, 02:57 PM
My head has stopped too many nightsticks to be smooth enough to shave :( so I'll just have to keep it short. Wash and wear rules!

rubthebuddha
05-26-2002, 03:18 AM
qi dup: you're welcome. have to say though, that i'm just a middleman, as was the friend that originally supplied me with them.

still ****ed at gene for abandoning us shaven brothers and siding with the dark (mulleted) side. :mad:

dezhen2001
05-26-2002, 07:33 AM
RTB: also saves on shampoo/conditioner expenses, doesn't go all over the place in the wind, no need to dry it after being rained on... so many advantages :D Also gals like to feel it :cool:

Don't worry about it
u can't have dark without the light
mullets su(k hairy ass

slightly lost it at the end there, but nvm :D

david

Royal Dragon
05-26-2002, 07:46 AM
So much hatered for the Mullet, makes me wish I had cut mine off years ago, instead of only a few months ago:(

dezhen2001
05-26-2002, 07:47 AM
but you still cut it off...

david

rubthebuddha
05-27-2002, 10:28 PM
indeed, wisdom is wisdom, no matter when achieved. a child guru is no more intelligent than one near his own passing.

there, enough banter.

dezhen, if i'm ever in the uk, i'm buying you a pint.

scotty1
05-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Why him?!:D

I'm a shaved head too.

Ah fuc(k it, just send me the little packet of chemicals, I can add them to some normal beer and make Stella.

dezhen2001
05-28-2002, 04:49 AM
RTB: thx for the offer :D Heck maybe we should all meet up and go in to a pub... would look like a lot of Shaolin students having a nite out on the town though! :D

david

IronFist
05-28-2002, 11:34 AM
You guys all with your shaved heads... you better hope they don't think you look like a bunch of Nazis having a nite out on the town... :eek:

IronFist

rubthebuddha
05-28-2002, 12:51 PM
nah. i'm too pretty to be a nazi. ;)

MightyB
05-28-2002, 01:16 PM
http://www.mulletmadness.com

MightyB
05-28-2002, 01:16 PM
http://www.mulletjunky.com

MightyB
05-28-2002, 01:36 PM
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Yoda has a mullet.

strangecaptain
05-28-2002, 01:36 PM
That shaolin rebel monk haircut. You know. Long pony tail in a braid. Shaved in the front. It fits the definition of a mullet. Short in the front. Long in the back. It could be called the "martial mullet" or the "monk mullet".

By the way, I just laughewd hysterically for almost 2 minutes over rubthebuddha's mullet haikus.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-28-2002, 02:20 PM
don't need no stinkin mullet (http://users.1st.net/abaddon/fam/msc.JPG)

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-28-2002, 02:27 PM
i can dig the pony tail though (http://users.1st.net/abaddon/fam/sz.JPG)