PDA

View Full Version : SEAL training on discovery

ewallace
05-24-2002, 06:28 PM
Three hours of Navy SEAL training on Discovery right now. This is by far the best coverage of B.U.D.S. I have seen on TV. Goes until 10pm CST.

ewallace
05-24-2002, 07:33 PM
There is only one word for the men that can make it through this type of training. It is.....RESPECT.

I repeat...this is the best documentary I have seen on what it takes to make it through SEAL training. I am amazed. And these poor guys aren't even to "HELL" week yet.

wushu chik
05-24-2002, 08:30 PM
E~
I wanted to be a SEAL (stop laughing). But, when i went to the recruiting office, they laughed at me and broke my heart....and that's how come i am the person I am today! MEAN AS HELL, and TOUGH AS A NAIL.....uh, ok, i am a nice person (shhhh, don't tell anyone). I caught a bit of it, looks really good, supposed to be on again tonight late late. I will probably catch it all then!!

Thanks for the info!

~Wen~

PHILBERT
05-24-2002, 11:25 PM
I saw a documentary saying that women can not be Navy S.E.A.L.s, how true that is I dunno.

Maestro1700
05-25-2002, 01:51 AM
wallace..ive seen the entire buds training doc, its ok but..just so you know those guys arent all going to become seals..buds is the pretraining for becoming a seal

after you get past buds you have to go through more training to see whether you can make it..and its confidential and you wont see it on any doc..

so just so you know..they arent seals

ewallace
05-25-2002, 06:16 AM
Yeah I know. Thanks. I was actually trying to go into the program 5 years ago before I shattered my clavlicle. That had been my dream for a long time. I have done a lot of research on this subject.

ewallace
05-25-2002, 06:18 AM
PHILBERT
- No women cannot become SEALs. In fact, women are not allowed in any special forces units in the US military.

Wushu Chik
- Remember, GI Jane was only a movie.

wushu chik
05-25-2002, 11:06 AM
E~
I know GI Jane was just a movie. For your info (smartass) I wanted to be a SEAL LONG BEFORE GI Jane came out! Twas when I was in high school! They said I couldn't be on one of the teams, but I could be their secretary! :rolleyes: So, I was like WHATEVER......

Wen

Kristoffer
05-25-2002, 12:00 PM
:D sorry Can't stop smiling here...