PDA

View Full Version : 10th anniversery performers?

respectred
05-26-2002, 06:46 PM
hi gene,

i'm coming with my teacher to the anniversery party (CAN'T WAIT!), and i was just wondering who the performers are? are all of the "confirmed guests" actually performing? or are there just a couple people performing?

anyway, that's all for now, thanks!

-matt

respectred
05-28-2002, 12:38 PM
~

GeneChing
05-29-2002, 10:07 AM
Most of them will be performing, but we have not confirmed everyone for performance yet. I suspect that most everyone will perform - after all, it's a matter of face.

Additionally, there will be more masters performing in our FREE OPEN to the PUBLIC afternoon demo. None of them are listed yet - in fact, we haven't 'officially announced' that part of our event, so it's just a little tease from me to all of the forum. Look forward to seeing all of you there - we have lots of cool surprises planned! Check it out at http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/10yr/index.html

respectred
05-29-2002, 12:43 PM
awesome, thanks for the response. i can't wait, but i wish it would be longer! i'm flying all the way from NY the day before then flying back the next day lol, but it'll be worth it :).

GeneChing
05-30-2002, 09:24 AM
There will be a small pre-show party on Friday Night at the hotel bar, but it's only for the early comers. Otherwise, be sure to be there by 2:30 since that's when the Free Show goes on. The Gala party for ticket holders starts at 5:00. We should have a scedule posted very soon, so keep an eye on the updates section of the anniversary site posted above. Also we have a few more auction items that will be going on the block, probably sometime next week.