PDA

View Full Version : saw an attempted robbery today

SevenStar
05-26-2002, 10:58 PM
We were drivin home from church today, and while we were going down the street, my wife started screamin. She said somethin about a man getting beat, and I told her to pull over. By the time we got in the parking lot, he had already jumped in the car and the driver sped off. Another guy had jumped out of his truck and was looking for his pistol in an attempt to help the victim. I told my wife to call 911 and me and the guy that jumped out the truck went to take a look at the victim.

Anyway, the dude was bleeding from his eyes nose and mouth and had a tooth knocked out. the others eventually left, but we stayed with him until the ambulance got there - over an hour later. The indicent was all for nothing - they did the mess in broad daylight, and ran like cowards when they saw two big dudes comin for them, so they really didn't get any money. I got to see what he was after though - the paper boy had a phat stack of money in his pocket.

Worst part is, he said that it happened to another paper boy last Sunday on a different corner in my neighborhood... these dudes are just tryin to make some honest money, and these punks are rollin around robbing them

joedoe
05-26-2002, 11:20 PM
Sounds like you live in a nice town :)

Sh!tty that it happened, but it is good that he is OK.

At least you stopped to help him out.

Taone
05-27-2002, 05:20 AM
It's nice to know there are people like you that would stop to help, and then wait around with him for a while. Kudos to you (whatever that means :))
Glad he's alright. Maybe you can work out a protection racket or something Sevenstar :)

scotty1
05-27-2002, 05:29 AM
As far as the two guys that jumped him, they'll get theirs soon enough. What goes around etc.

Good to see you back Sevenstar.:) Maybe you can whip this bunch of ****s into shape!

JWTAYLOR
05-27-2002, 11:44 AM
Kudos=good things.

JWT

joedoe
05-27-2002, 04:50 PM
Kudos = nasty germ things ... oh, hang on, that's cooties. Never mind :D

roughnready
06-16-2002, 07:08 PM
gee your a hero

JOHNNY
06-21-2002, 10:15 AM
quit being a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to be a troll go to a different site. I will ban you if you keep this up
Peace jOHnny

Former castleva
06-21-2002, 01:48 PM
Thatīs terrible.
But itīs good thing you helped him.