PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a gardener?

FistOfTheNorthSide
05-29-2002, 12:20 AM
Does anyone else garden? I'm a memeber of seed savers exchange and a gardener. It goes nice with being a martial artist. I can grow medicinal herbs and just relax or practice out back next to the vegetables and stuff.

scotty1
05-29-2002, 12:43 AM
My girlfriend grows things, herbs and sunflowers and what not.

I love it, but can't be bothered to do it myself. Although I do go around watering hers sometimes, and there's ones we have had for ages which I am quite atttached to.

Christ, if the guys on the UG/OG got hold of this, Kungfu would never recover.

:D

Romos.

FistOfTheNorthSide
05-30-2002, 07:37 PM
No one else gardens? Maybe I should try on the internal page.

David Jamieson
05-30-2002, 07:46 PM
I garden. I grow food, herbs and flowers. I also tend to fruit trees, vines and plants. Just a yard full, but it's robust and varietal in it's needs.

Love it! It is hard work, but it is also very satisfying and rewarding.

peace

African Tiger
05-30-2002, 08:13 PM
but I'm growing Zucchini, Cayenne Peppers, Avocado, and of course, cannabis :)...

...my landlord is blind as a bat, and my neighbors are idiots. They can't tell the difference between peppermint and a bananna tree.

S.Teebas
05-30-2002, 09:07 PM
African Tiger... very cool signature man! Gotta love Warriors! :)

Well once i got a plant, and i watered it like twice...then i forgot about it for a few months, then i came back. And it was dead.

Although i Am interested having some gardening lady to make me a cool garden!...lots of BONZI!!!!

chingei
05-30-2002, 09:10 PM
we are all gardeners...

Xebsball
05-30-2002, 09:14 PM
I used to help my mom gardening when i was little but now i live on a apartament :(

S.Teebas
05-30-2002, 11:41 PM
..and bambo too.

And i'll hire 2 monks! One to chant 'buddah bless you' repeadly while bowing to a buddah statue, one to sweep in the corner..in complete silence. And i'll also hire some chinese girls to run around giggiling.....

Tsuruken
05-30-2002, 11:53 PM
Hi,

I am heavily into Bonsai but your medicinal herbs etc sounds very interesting. Please tell more

scotty1
05-31-2002, 12:19 AM
"No one else gardens? Maybe I should try on the internal page."

LMAO!! What sort of image do those internal guys have?:D

Gabriel
05-31-2002, 04:11 AM
They all sit in bare rooms staring into tubs of water while standing on their heads. On their off time, they maintain exotic gardens of lush plantlife and herbs. All of this is to understand the true meaning of pudding, and to attune themselves to the "gentle" spirit. :D

I have a cactus. Only have to water it like twice every couple of months. i don't even know if some of you hardcore green thumbs would even count that....

Gabriel

FistOfTheNorthSide
06-02-2002, 11:50 PM
Gabriel:
Any plant counts in my book.

"I have a cactus. Only have to water it like twice every couple of months. i don't even know if some of you hardcore green thumbs would even count that....

Gabriel"

Mr Punch
06-03-2002, 01:21 AM
No bloody gardens in Tokyo!:mad:

Love it though, especially herbs, and some herbs, and herbs. If you can't eat it or use it, you shouldn't grow it!

chingei
06-03-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Mat
No bloody gardens in Tokyo!:mad:

I hope not!

Bloody gardens! disgusting!!

Liokault
06-03-2002, 05:23 AM
They all sit in bare rooms staring into tubs of water while standing on their heads. On their off time, they maintain exotic gardens of lush plantlife and herbs. All of this is to understand the true meaning of pudding, and to attune themselves to the "gentle" spirit.

As an internalist i understood the meaning of pudding along time ago.

Now if i can only work out the meaning of good coffie and why it you can not get in in the UK.

Also i have 2 big gardens. I got my house because my girlfriend loved gardening .....then we split up and now I have 90foot of brambles that are taller than me.

guohuen
06-03-2002, 09:30 AM
After 17 years of marriage, Mrs. "Death Thumbs" has evolved into Mrs. Green Thumbs and taken over most of my gardening. We're moving next month so I'll stake a claim on some new space.