PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry

dre_doggX
05-30-2002, 11:30 AM
I dont even care about people who say crap like that anymore you wanna know why?

Take a letter from Daoist,
when people deny a thing like qi it is because they think its secret and not well known. this is because they do not search for knowledge.

IN THE MARTIAL ARTS THEY ARE NO TEACHERS. only really good guides who call themselves, sensei, sibum of sifu.

you have to teach yourself.

if the people who neglect qi and stuff like that make schools, and they take over, dont worry.

this means that the people who do try to understand qi, and philosophy will have better schools, and when people see are schools are better they will leave their former schools for a better one.

look all you have to do, is keep practicing train harder, train smarter, more sweat and more qi.

Liokault
05-31-2002, 06:38 PM
OR.

Alternatively people who have a really really good trick that they say is chi could charge LOADS of money for short periods of doing nothing and tell the guys training that that are learning chi and in 10 years they to will be able to do the trick!!!

Now I am not saying that there was no trick or that it was a poor trick......i am just saying that its a trick.

I would like to add.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.WAKE UP PEOPLE.

ok?

taijiquan_student
05-31-2002, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the wake-up call.