PDA

View Full Version : Not O/T: Who wants to see my website?

IronFist
05-31-2002, 01:38 PM
I just finished uploading everything last night. It's far from perfect and needs some revisions. Also, I'm kinda new to HTML so don't make fun of me.

IronFist's website (http://woodendummy.4dw.com)

Suggestions and comments and stuff are welcome.

IronFist

diego
05-31-2002, 01:45 PM
Dude man, you selling woodendummies?:)

ewallace
05-31-2002, 01:59 PM
- Diego,
He is selling instructions to build your own wooden dummy.

- Ironfist
Not bad for new to html. Good to see you are using dreamweaver if you are going to use a WYSIWYG editor. May I suggest EditPlus as a text editor when you are ready to go to all hand-coded. It's free and easy to use. Don't let those Notepad guys get to you. It's the cool thing to do now days but it really is inefficient :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-31-2002, 03:06 PM

IronFist
05-31-2002, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the compliments.

ewallace, Dreamweaver is cool, but the trial version that I had that was supposed to expire on 6/7/02 stopped working yesterday so I had to do it on a different computer. How could you tell I used it? Is it in the code somewhere?

My book rules. I've sold a bunch on eBay. There's a few other people on eBay selling "plans" for like $20.00, but their plans suck and they're using copyrighted pictures from companies like Great Lion. Anyway, my ego is so big because the people that buy my book say it's better than the other people's. Plus, the "plans" that the other guy's are selling are available on the net for free. Buyer beware I guess.

IronFist

ewallace
05-31-2002, 05:09 PM
Check your PM

IronFist
05-31-2002, 05:19 PM
Check your PM.

IronFist

ewallace
05-31-2002, 05:24 PM
tag. your it.

IronFist
05-31-2002, 05:46 PM
No way dude, I was on base! You're still it!

IronFist

diego
06-01-2002, 03:48 AM
Ironfist have the people who said your wd are better, do they do wingchun, or a traditional kf style that has sets relating to this style of dummy?. Thier is at least a hundered different dummies in kf?, you should loan or give? a test dummy to a reputable wingchun org!, see how good the internal dynamics are in your work, at least this is something i would place some action to!.

IronFist
06-01-2002, 12:51 PM
Ironfist have the people who said your wd are better, do they do wingchun, or a traditional kf style that has sets relating to this style of dummy?.

diego,

All I sell is a book. I don't sell dummies :) The picture on the site (and on my eBay auction) is of the dummy I built, and the book tells how I did it. Anyway, most of the people who said they like my book were wing chun guys. Some of them didn't say what style they do.

IronFist