PDA

View Full Version : put a point up for good

respectmankind
05-31-2002, 06:41 PM
well, i left my computer to find out why i heard yelling outside from the drug dealers downstairs... so when i found out it was over drugs, i decided to take my right of living in a safe enviroment and stepped outside to mouth off. what kind of ******* drug dealer has no gun? one that are from alaska and think they are bad asses. well, to say that least, the one who doesn't live here left after i threatened him and the one who was here and apparentaly the one who screwed the other guy got ****ed off and tried to start ****. dumb **** went home with a bloody face.

yu shan
05-31-2002, 06:52 PM
Even Alaska has a hood. The fbi sucks! They would scr*w up a wet dream.

respectmankind
05-31-2002, 06:55 PM
hood? no. is there even a hood on this earth, i have my doubts. alaska consists of bored kids who can't go out and think they are tough because they do that stupid **** you see on that backyard fighting video crap.

ewallace
05-31-2002, 07:16 PM
Yeah. What the **** can you grow in Alaska? And who the hell would transport it over there?
:)

respectmankind
05-31-2002, 07:29 PM
well, alot can be done up here. infact my friends uncle was arrested for teh biggest pot bust in alaskas history. you basicaly grow it in a green house, or your alaskan back yard. hence alaskan backyard. we have big ones.

OdderMensch
06-01-2002, 01:40 AM
you shuldn,t have bring your work home with you. bussiness belongs in the marketplace. :D

run them basterds out and get back to bed!

respectmankind
06-01-2002, 01:45 AM
hahaha, **** right. drug business is my corner. or is it i have teh corner in the drug business?

premier
06-01-2002, 03:41 AM
wow. you're like a superhero. you're cleaning your neighbourhood of drug dealers and other low lifes ;) way to go. just don't get shot.

Merryprankster
06-01-2002, 07:32 AM
Dude, Alaska and hydroponic pot are like the Swiss and Watches. :)