PDA

View Full Version : story about chi (not directly MA related)

Former castleva
06-01-2002, 05:45 AM
This is a story about Ki (chi=energy,"ki" in japanese)
Well,she was my dwarf hamster (campbell)
I named her "Ki",for I thought it would be a beautiful name (her sister,who still lives and is in a great shape,is called "Ai",meaning "harmony" or "love" in both japanese and chinese) I quickly found out that she had a serious physical injury.
Her backlegs were very weak (could also have been the same with hips) and hard to use,which caused lots of stress and made her life very difficult.
As days passed by,her state became worse and worse.I took him to a vet,and I was told that there was nothing to do,but also that she would be able to go on.
Itīs about a year now.
And last weekend I learned she was too fragile to live,and knew I should take her away to put her down.:(
It was sunday evening and I thought Iīll do it tomorrow.
I went to her cage to check her out,only to see that she had already passed away...Itīs been a week now.
Of course,it was very painful.
So what does this have to do with ki/chi?
Even though she must have been in a lot of pain,she kept trying.
If she fell,she rose,no matter what.From an oriental view,her energy must have been stagnated in a way or another,but she walked...
Till ki was finally out of oneīs ki.
I think she had great ki.
:cool:

prana
06-01-2002, 05:46 PM
Prayers to your fury friend Ki, Former

Om-Ami-Dewa-Hrih

Perhaps u could lay Ki on its right side and let her rest untouched for a day before you bury Ki ? If it isn't too late.

Former castleva
06-01-2002, 11:59 PM
Thanks.
I buried her last week after having learned.
Could you please explain that in detail,as Iīm not sure if I got your message.
Thanks again.
:)

prana
06-02-2002, 12:10 AM
Dont worry then, with the amount of care you gave Ki, I am sure it will be thankful of a great life.

:)

Kristoffer
06-02-2002, 06:25 AM
Intresting point of view castleva

Former castleva
06-02-2002, 08:18 AM
Thanks everyone.