06-01-2002, 03:29 PM
LOL!:D

Cyborg
06-01-2002, 03:33 PM
Doh! I can't believe I bit on that.
:mad:

tri2bmt
06-01-2002, 06:39 PM
In relation to the thread I would like to ask about developing other difficult parts.
The upper biceps.
The lower triceps.
I have difficulty also with the love handle regions and yet I do thousands of stick twists and sit up twists daily.
What's up with that?

Also, how do I train for the lower pecs? I can't seem to hit them hard enough and do you think ten sets of a hundred situps a day is enough? I still have a gut and i've been doing that many for several months now.

I'd also like to dedicate this to all the idiots on this forum.:D
:D

Kumkuat
06-01-2002, 06:50 PM
In relation to the thread I would like to ask about developing other difficult parts.
The upper biceps. -- preacher curls
The lower triceps. -- skull crushers

"I have difficulty also with the love handle regions and yet I do thousands of stick twists and sit up twists daily.
What's up with that? "

You have to do 1001 stick twists and sit up twists. Just do one more.

"Also, how do I train for the lower pecs? I can't seem to hit them hard enough and do you think ten sets of a hundred situps a day is enough? I still have a gut and i've been doing that many for several months now."

lower pecs - dips and decline bench. Crossovers work well but they work the inner pecs though. 10 sets of 100? Not enough since you still have that gut. You should get those abtronic things. They'll work according to the commercial .

ged
06-01-2002, 06:53 PM
weird thing is, at my school gym they had posters on the wall of all the pecs exercises, and which part of the pectorials they targeted. real, professional posters. eg decline did lower, incline did upper, close grip benchpress did inner, dips did the whole lot. so theres a few hundred 18 year olds each year who leave that school thinking that different parts of the pecs can be targeted. ditto with abs.

tri2bmt
06-02-2002, 12:41 PM
I've already got an abtronic, three models actually! I have an Abmaster, you know the one where you place one end and crush it into your stomach. Great for the internal organs!

Sh1t! I knew that 1001 stick twists would do me good but somebody said not to overdo the ab training. *******s!!
Now I can train each part of the muscles I desire to strengthen. Thanks alot guys.:D

SevenStar
06-02-2002, 01:35 PM
lol, I can't believe I bit either. I shoulda known...

tri2bmt
06-02-2002, 07:21 PM
This is probably somewhat related but what sort of exercises do you guys do for your wang and your mouth muscles?
All I do is tie a weight around it with a stiffy and then flex away. Is that a good technique? Should I progress with heavier weights of go for reps? Please help I want a ripped look.

For mouth I just chew alot of gum and try to crush jaw breakers. I can't do it very well but practice hard. I occasionally try to open beer bottles with my teeth. Is that good for muscle definition or just strength.
I'm manily looking for mass for that area as my jaw is quite small and underdeveloped proportionately.

THanks for all help!:D

TjD
06-02-2002, 11:31 PM
i was expecting to read some more ironfist rant :( bah!

nothin passes the time quite like it

peace
trav

IronFist
06-02-2002, 11:35 PM
Rock on!

IronFist

Former castleva
06-08-2002, 05:18 AM
I donīt get the point of this thread,is it somehow related to some other or just "inside" stuff?
Letīs say lower abdominals (dantian) can be hard to train fit.
But they can be trained,hereīs one hint:
If you do have a pull-up bar in your place or something related,you may hang from it keeping your upper torso straight and your knees and lower legs tucked backwards,then from this position,tuck/throw/lift your knees and whole legs upwards towards your chest.
You should feel this in your lower abs.
Repeat this.

My opinion about abdominal training (also related to muscle training in general)
Every time you work-out,do it well.
Then rest,wait a few days (48 hours) and then you can train again,let muscles rest,theyīll only grow during the rest.

Thanks for reading.

ZhouJiaQuan
06-08-2002, 09:46 AM
if you have a gut no amount of situps will make it go away(ok they might help some but wont get rid of the gut). thats a layer of fat over the muscles, and to get rid of fat you need diet, and fat burning excercises(to the best of my understading). if you do so many situps im sure once you get rid of the gut you will have ripped abs

also i believe the abs can stand training every day(actually arnold recommends it).

for lower abs you can do reverse crunches,

"lie on your back on the bench and reach up behind you to hold the rack for support. Bend your knees and bring them up as far toward your face without lifting your pelvis off the bench. from this starting position, bring your knees up as close to your face as you can, rounding your back, with the glutes coming up off the bench and crunching up toward the rib cage. Hold for a moment at the top and squeeze the ab muscles for full contraction. slowly lower your knees until your rear end comes to rest on the bench again. Do this movemetn deliberatly and under contorl rather thatn doing a lot of quick reps" - from arnold - encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding

those work well (if you really into weight training check out that book it will answer all your qeustion on what excercises to do for what body parts as well as proper technique)

peace

IronFist
06-08-2002, 02:45 PM
tri2bmt, I think the joke was lost somewhere in this thread :)

IronFist

tri2bmt
06-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Ironfist is right.
What the jesus is everybody doing?

You can't give degnified responses, this is a bloody joke!:)
Talking about situps and whatnot. I wanna know what will develop my jaw muscles.

scotty1
06-12-2002, 01:53 AM
I heard that squats are bad for your knees.

PLCrane
06-12-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by tri2bmt

Talking about situps and whatnot. I wanna know what will develop my jaw muscles.

You should start with chewing gum. Use a whole pack at once. Chewing with the incisors will strenthen the anterior masseter, and chewing with the molars will get the posterior masseter. Same for the temporalis.

When you get better at it, go down to the stable and borrow a bit from one of the horses. Tie it to a dumbell, and you can progressivly increase the weight you can lift with the jaw. Open your mouth wider to emphasize definition over bulk.

To get the pterygoids, you have to do jaw push-ups. That's right; get your face to the floor just lift yourself up. No fair using your hands!

One request before you start this program: Please shave your head and give us some before and after photographs.

Good luck!

PLCrane
06-12-2002, 04:58 AM
I almost forgot:

You need to balance the jaw routine with a scalp routine. If your eyebrows are pierced, this should be simple. Just hook some weights onto your ring and do eyebrow lifts. Same with earrings, but you need to do ear wiggles prone, supine and upright to line up the all fibers.

ged
06-12-2002, 05:44 AM
i have a friend, andrew, who spent around 4 years at school chewing straws in class to get a more muscular jaw.
didnt really work... maybe because high reps low weight isnt good for building muscle?

scotty1
06-12-2002, 06:16 AM
LMAO!!

You guys are wags...:)

tri2bmt
06-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Excellent reply PLCrane? I'll start the gum first thing tomorrow.
What if I don't have eyebrow rings but still require the scalp training to balance out the jaw workout I'll get? WOuld raising my eyebrow really fast over and over againg help?

Thanks for the help man.

Now for the peni s training.
I've noticed that high reps with a low weight fatiques me quicker yet lessens the pain. I've also tied several small weights to my nuts to train their farmwalkesque ability and strength. For the buttock to balance out the training I've encorporated the ultra quarter crunch for time. It's a good lift and soon I'll be using a belt with weights tied to the end.

Keep training those hard to reach places.

tri2bmt
06-12-2002, 07:46 PM
Squats bad for your knees? I dunno about that one but I heard that deadlifts were bad for your back.:D

IronFist
06-12-2002, 08:27 PM
I heard squats are not bad for your knees if you only go down 2 inches.

IronFist

PLCrane
06-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by tri2bmt
WOuld raising my eyebrow really fast over and over againg help?

Depends on what you want. If you're looking to make scary faces for long periods of time, you'd be better to go with a sustained hold. If you want to fly with your ears, go for the fast reps.

Now for the peni s training.

OMG! You really wanna go there?? The way you describe is not the same as the way I was taught. Um, maybe some other time in a serious thread...

ged
06-13-2002, 07:09 PM
i heard that if you benchpress only down halfway, but put a lot more weight on, it looks as if youre really strong and you walk around the school gym looking tough with your hands 20cm away from your hips.

sorry, had to get that off my chest.

*walks away mumbling about jocks*