PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to WingLamStudent

illusionfist
06-01-2001, 01:11 AM
Congratulations on your article in Journal of Asian Martial Arts. Tis not an easy task to get published in that magazine. Thanks for putting out such a high quality article.

Peace :D

WingLamStudent
06-21-2001, 06:26 PM
Thank you for your kind words. It was a lot of work doing this article but it was well worth the time and effort because of the exposure for my Sifu, generally adding to the information about Iron Palm, learning more about writing in general and making friends with Mike DeMarco, the editor. I was hoping that I might find some comments here to see if any of our CMA community has read it.

Thanks again,
Mark

phantom
06-21-2001, 09:43 PM
That was probably the most informative article on iron palm that I have ever seen. Peace. :D

WingLamStudent
07-02-2001, 11:16 PM
I am glad that people seem to enjoy article.

-Mark

Fu-Pow
07-02-2001, 11:46 PM
Yeah..I don't usually read that magazine...but I just happened to pick it up. That was a real nice article....

Fu-Pow
http://makskungfu.com/images/R7star.gif
"If you are talking about sport that is one thing. But when you are talking about combat-as it is-well then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body" - Bruce Lee

South Paw
07-03-2001, 07:40 AM
I support the congratulations by illusionfist.
Nice to see Kwong Wing Lam on their cover too.

Hope in time there will follow in depth articles on the art of Hung Gar. Maybe you can do an interview with Chiu Wai who will be visiting your kwoon soon.
Although I am a subscriber to the Journal of Asian Martial Arts, I am not in the position to contribute to this outstanding magazine.

irontiger
09-19-2001, 02:41 PM
Great article! one of the best I've read on the subject and to Sifu Lam,I'm very happy he made the cover! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)