PDA

View Full Version : I challange the one who goes by Mysteri...

ZhouJiaQuan
06-01-2001, 06:51 AM
Whats up cuz this your si di(i think im younger:)) from NN school :taking deep cat and bowing:
How the Mui Fa Kuen coming? (i think i know who you are but i dont wanna say your name in case you wanna keep anonimity:confused: )
i just saw the comercial on tv for the first time:)
Peace,
Walter
p.s. just joking bout the challange, dont hurt me :p

RENEGADE_MONK
06-01-2001, 07:20 AM
LOL...I thought it was another challenge going
hows the Moi Fa Cheung going???

ZhouJiaQuan
06-04-2001, 10:24 PM
Haha, now watch him never check this message board again :)
so Renegade monk do you study jow ga? and with who may i ask? gatta keep this going so he sees it if he ever comes back :)
Peace,
Walter

ShaolinTiger00
06-04-2001, 10:28 PM
saw the thread and came running....
Don't mess with a Jow Ga Man !! ;)
Glad to see you're "one of us".

A strong man controls others. A man who controls himself is truly powerful. -Lao Tzu

RENEGADE_MONK
06-05-2001, 05:02 AM
ShaolinTiger hows everything??

ZhouJiaQuan.. I'm under sifu Raymond Wong. ...welcome aboard just watch out for the sh*t thats all around. are you under Sifu Lee also?? ....**** I just noticed you already asked Mysteri about the Plum Blossom Spear sorry about that

[This message was edited by RENEGADE_MONK on 06-05-01 at 08:08 PM.]

ZhouJiaQuan
06-05-2001, 10:46 PM
Hello yes i also train under Sifu Lee (he actualyl has two branch schools one in va beach, and one in newpot news, thats why i said im from nn, if you were wondering) been training for 1 and a half now i think. I was actually asking about the plum flower fist(kuen, i think it is, my cantonese isn't wonderful :) )how long have you been training?
Peace,
Walter

mysteri
06-06-2001, 06:11 PM
ey walt! man, u scared me. i was like, "why is someone challenging me?" i was about to go through all previous posts to see who's toes i've stepped on. yeah, it's me. brandon.(thanks for keeping me anonymous) the flower fist set it coming along, i don't think i'm even halfways though it.(FYI my moi fa churn (spear) is already finished. i finished a year ago.) sorry i haven't been on in a loong time. my house is in chesapeake but i stay in va beach w/ frenz, so my computer access is infrequent and sporadic. i'm at the mo ying gerk jump front kick da kuen section. but i haven't been to class in a long time to train the form seriously. in like 3 months. but i go through the motions @ home and make it to jow ga when i can. i will be training again hard core this month b/c i've missed a lot in the last couple of months. after i finish this set, finish staff, and polish up my broadsword, tom wants to make me a squad leader. doug, too. speaking of which, we were thinking about competing in san shou @ the competition coming up in georgia. we were gonna ask sifu and start training now. if we will be in the same weight class, then one of us will compete in this event and one of us will keep training until the baltimore competition in august. i'm stoked. how about you?

p.s. wsup renegade and shaolin tiger..where are u guys from?

ZhouJiaQuan
06-07-2001, 02:46 AM
Whats up Brandon(yea i figured it was you).
Word, no class in 3 months, Sifu must be wondering what happend to you. but whats the mo ying gerk part(my cantonese isnt wonderful as i said before), is it the crane-kick part? if so i just past that, the move after that is crazy go to class and learn it, trust me, its tight ;)
hows dougs knee/ankle doing(i cant remeber what he hurt). You know when the balitore tournie is? sifu cant find the paper work. yea im trying to go to the georgia joint too, should be fun, i just need to get better(alot better, i cant get them dern swallow tails, sifu says they look like crap, haha.) and i still aint finished that two man set i gatta get over to va beach soon to finish. anyway i gatta go, dinner time :D

Peace,
Walter

ZhouJiaQuan
06-07-2001, 03:52 AM
I forgot to ask where you going to college at if you are? you staying around here? email me if you dont want everyone to know...

wfmfonseca@shaolintemple.zzn.com

Peace,
Walter

mysteri
06-09-2001, 09:02 PM
yeah, mo ying gerk means "no shadow kick." yeah, that same part to the da kune. the swallow tails is not as hard as i thought it would be. if u need help with it, come to the va beach school and ask tom cuz he's good at it. for the sake of the form, sifu changed waht doug does into two tornado kicks then a bow punch. but if doug teaches the form, he has to teach as the right swallow tail. i'm goin to try and make it to class this week since i have those days off. i was plannin on tryin to go to ECPI or TCC then transfer to a four year for my bachelors in computer science then try to go back for two years for my masters. man, i've been partying all weekend (cuz i had prom on friday night.) i've been mad lazy, so i think i'm goin to try to practice some kung fu @ work.(i'm always training, even mentally and spiritually). hope to see you soon.

RENEGADE_MONK
06-09-2001, 10:08 PM
hello,

You asked me a question via email...I did not understand what you ask email me again or post here

Thanks ;)

ZhouJiaQuan
06-11-2001, 01:02 AM
Hey, yea that is waht i thought, what doug does sounds kinda wierd, ill have to see that.

i need to get over to sat class. ive been too busy latley though, school ending and ish, you know how it goes. so i prolly wont make it over there for yet another couple of weeks, hopefully next weekend i can make it. im going up to vcu in richmond for college, sifu wants me to go to charles' school, so il head over there when i can, i dont know if i will be able to afford it and i might not have a car so who knows and im looking into this wushu cat up there that teaches right next to me, he looks tight, but i want to stick with jow ga. come down here whenver i can, but kinda expand my horizons, know what i mean. plus it would be fun to compete with wushu:)

Yea i always train too, or at least try to, haha i will randomly bust out some hand techniques or pick up something in some low stance something, people always look at me funny when i do though :) and when i get bored in class nothing like going over forms in the mind, ill prolly do a bunch of that in college :D

Renegade monk, did you mean me cause i didnt email you but yet my name was on the top of your post :confused:

peace,
Walter