PDA

View Full Version : BJJ and Wing Chun?

CanadianBadAss
06-03-2002, 05:54 PM
I just found out there's a BJJ studio fairly close to me, and even better yet, it's on my off wing chun days. So that means I could do BJJ monday wensday, and WC tuesday thursday and sunday.
It's perfect. But I'm thinking, maybe i should stick wiht just my WC for another year or so before i start the bjj. I don't think i could start the bjj till i got a job anyway, and that would at least be after summer. And then I would be in grade 11, and would need good marks to get into universty, and I already spend about 11 hours a week training WC, add another 4 hours of BJJ and it might push me over the edge...

Merryprankster
06-03-2002, 05:56 PM
You can work the time management stuff out on your own, but BJJ and WC are so FAR removed, that one should not effect the other.

KnightSabre
06-04-2002, 03:30 AM
Not only would they not effect each other but they would most likely blend in very well.
If you have the time and the money you should give it a try.

BJJISTHEBEST
06-06-2002, 11:06 PM
wow your the first person i congrragulate on this forum you learning bjj is the best incesment you'll ever make

PHILBERT
06-06-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by BJJISTHEBEST
wow your the first person i congrragulate on this forum you learning bjj is the best incesment you'll ever make

Best investment you can make is an electronic spell check.

scotty1
06-07-2002, 12:53 AM
Impartial advice from BJJISTHEBEST :) :D

Dude (CBA) it is a good idea, but if you've got a lot on, make sure you don't wear yourself down too much. Especially with school and stuff. BJJ is not worth failing school.