PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Strength

WuMan
06-03-2002, 11:13 PM
Can anyone list some dynamic tension/isometric excercises here with instructions? I want to buy the book Dynamic Strength by Harry Wong but I cant find it anywhere.

SevenStar
06-03-2002, 11:27 PM
I've got the book I got it a few years ago. any particular part of the body you're looking for?

RFM
06-04-2002, 03:57 PM
Unique Publications should still have it and it si only about $10. It is a good book with great exercises.

Peace,

Bob

WuMan
06-04-2002, 11:48 PM
SevenStar,

I was looking more into the the abs and the tri and bi ceps.

RRM,

Thanks RFM, I'll look into it.

Thanks,
Phil

ewallace
06-05-2002, 02:37 PM
I just bought that book a few months back. I got it from amazon.com

SevenStar
06-05-2002, 09:26 PM
Curls

For this, you need a stick

1.stand erect, feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent. With palms up, close your hands around a stick.

2.Begin slowly lifting your arms up, imagining you are lifting a heavy weight.

3.After you have lifted the stick as high as possible (fists close to the chest), begin slowly easing the stick down.

French curls

Also requires a stick

1.stand erect, feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent. Hold the stick over your head, arms extended but not locked.

2.slowly being the stick down to shoulder level behind your head.

3.Bring the stick as fas behind your head as possible

DON'T bend your head forward as you bring the stick down. Keep your head centered and straight at all times.

Chair Dips
Side Bends
Torso Twisting

Abstract
06-07-2002, 10:13 PM
he made a video a few years back, too. i bought it from...uhh..man i can't remember now, but try looking it up at martial art websites, someone has to have it. try wle.com or espytv.com and go to their video section. one of them should have it.