PDA

View Full Version : OT: This will cause some stink.

Shadow Dragon
06-05-2002, 04:37 PM
Just read about the new Immigration Rules adopted by the United States.

Looks like you Guys might get tougher ones than in Europe or most of Asia.

Article. (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&ncid=716&e=2&u=/ap/20020605/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/registering_aliens_14)

Peace.

Ryu
06-05-2002, 05:51 PM
Have a very good friend who was almost stuck in Okinawa because of the new immigration rules. They gave her a hell of a time, but luckily she finally was able to pull through.

Ryu

rogue
06-05-2002, 07:38 PM
Our laws were way too lax. I had a friend who was a Pakistani. Well he went to Saudi to raise his family in a more Islamic culture (if you can call what Saudi has a culture), got involved with the Wabists movement and all that. But he comes back here with his wife to make sure that his daughter is born in the US and gets citizenship here. Go figure.

Shadow Dragon
06-05-2002, 07:44 PM
rogue.

Agreed that a lot of US Laws are too lax or too vague.

One problem will be that the US will have to ease now on other Countries that have similar tough laws, as to where up to now the could criticise them for being too strict.

Most Countries got tough and strict Laws, but they are very clearly defined.

Peace.

Black Jack
06-05-2002, 09:43 PM
I have no problem with the new laws, what we should be doing more of, is bringing down the hammer on the illegal aliens which are living off are system now, IMHO with a focus on those south of the border.

fa_jing
06-07-2002, 09:47 AM
Sure, just as soon as we stop receiving an economic benefit from these same illegal aliens.

-FJ

red5angel
06-07-2002, 09:52 AM
I know a couple of Canadians who were deported, no joke! Those crazy Canadians sneaking across the border with thier big floppy heads and thier little beady eyes!

Royal Dragon
06-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Those Damm illegal aliens should get back on their space ships and go find their own planets!!!:D

Water Dragon
06-07-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Black Jack
I have no problem with the new laws, what we should be doing more of, is bringing down the hammer on the illegal aliens which are living off are system now, IMHO with a focus on those south of the border.

We've had this whole argument before so I'll leave it at Shame on you BlackJack

DelicateSound
06-07-2002, 11:55 AM
tougher ones than Europe

What the ****?!

If we were any softer we'd present them with a crate of Bass and a complimentary T-shirt as they ran through the tunnel.

STAT: 75% of prostitutes in London are ran by illegal immigrants, usually Albanians.

I'm no racist, but get those squandering, drug-dealing, dole claiming, pimping *******s out of my country.

My taxes go to them. :(

Black Jack
06-07-2002, 01:05 PM
Water Dragon,

I know....I know....me sounda like a *******....just as long as you know its not a hate of a culture thing, nor is it a "they are not a good people thing", I am all for give us your tired, your hungery and your poor, but I don't like some of the things that go along with the abuse of our system by "illegals" who don't feel that they should wait in line and do things the proper way.

Though that is NOT my only gripe on the subject but you already know that.

Cheers

rogue
06-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Think the it's bad in Europe, try this. (http://www.washtimes.com/national/20020511-9699493.htm)

Water Dragon
06-07-2002, 02:15 PM
No problem. We've already agreed to disagree on this one. I'm just disagreeing in an agreeable manner.

fa_jing
06-07-2002, 02:38 PM
There seems to be a problem with the forum. It is not updating the number of responses correctly, plus ****?! is no longer censored.

-FJ

fa_jing
06-07-2002, 02:41 PM
Hmm... that was a nifty trick, DS. Can you teach me how to do that (LOL)

Richie
06-07-2002, 03:59 PM
Hey I'm sorry, but those 11 illegal aliens were breaking the law. They shouldn't of tried to enter the US illegally. These guys families want to sue? What a joke. They should have used the correct channels and went legally.