PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to set something straight

vertical fist
10-06-2001, 07:58 PM
Hello.

Many of you know about Ralek, that he challenges Chinese martial artists to fights and bad-mouths kung fu.

There is some misunderstanding I believe because of an email I recieved.

Here's what I want to make clear:

1. I don't want to fight. I want to spar.

2. I did not encourage Ralek to fight Sifu Wayne Jackson. I encourage him to spar him.

3. The word "fight" can mean spar when used in that context.

4. The reason I want to spar Ralek is because I think it would be good for me and my martial training and it would be fun.

5. The reason I want Ralek to spar me and/or Sifu Wayne Jackson is bacause I think it would be good for him. It may teach him something about CMA and hopefully teach him some humility, hopefully shut him up a bit.

6. I don't want Ralek to get seriously hurt and he's told me likewise.

Thank you.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."

Felipe Bido
10-06-2001, 08:04 PM
You'll "spar" with Ralek, ok?---

10 minutes later Ralek will come to this forum and will say that you did realistic sparring and you couldn't even touch him, then he'll tell us how he kicked your sorry as* all over the park. After that, he'll cast all sorts of insults and jokes at you, and the bashing of Wing Chun & Kung Fu will begin again.

He's not a child (Well, at least physically), and he has trained. So, beating him good will be no offense.

Any hints?
;)

-------------------------
-When it comes my turn...will you want me to go?
-For Democracy any man'd give his only begotten son.

sultanpro
10-06-2001, 08:11 PM
I think u should smash the little roach!!!!!!

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

popsider
10-06-2001, 08:38 PM
Spar...fight...what's the difference, so long as you beat the crap out of him ;)

old jong
10-06-2001, 11:43 PM
So,you want to be nice with him?...Just beat the out of him and call the ambulance for him! ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Martial Joe
10-06-2001, 11:52 PM
Your only a year into wing chun right?

I want Relak to spar with your sifu not you...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Jeff Liboiron
10-07-2001, 12:10 AM
If you want i could lend you my fake leg and you could smash him with it :) hehehe

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 12:26 AM
A kung fu tournament will be held in Ft. Mead in november.

Ralek should enter the advanced division fighting and try to win. If he does he can run on and on; if he doesn't he can shut it.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Martial Joe
10-07-2001, 04:49 AM
Yes able,but if he does decent he will still be a dumb anus and bother us...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 05:10 AM
At least he will have something real to talk about instead of all this rubbish.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

DrunkenMonkey
10-07-2001, 05:16 AM
if he wins I am going to recruit a gang of gays to shave his dirty ass, vaccuum his ass and then gang rape him

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

tnwingtsun
10-07-2001, 07:40 AM
Too be kind to your oppnent is to be cruel to
yourself.

Think about it,you're dumping out 3/4 of your
ammo buy being nice.

[This message was edited by tnwingtsun on 10-07-01 at 11:07 PM.]

Crimson Phoenix
10-07-2001, 10:31 AM
Just kick his ass, so he'll learn some lessons that he might learn in a much harder way from someone who really wants to take him down...the best lessons are the hardest ones, remember daddy telling you not to touch the kitchen burner as a kid?? naaahhh, you HAD to try, why did daddy forbid you to do it? This can't be...then you touch it and get burnt, and then you never touch the burner again cause you leanrt a good lesson...
Burn his azz the same, for his own good...it's not about gong fu having to prove anything to him, it's about him having to learn some lessons that could prevent him from losing his life in the streets...shi@t happens...

Stumblefist
10-07-2001, 10:51 AM
We trust you will set him straight.

"A wish to go to Heaven is the very beginning of falling into Hell."