PDA

View Full Version : Question...

S.Teebas
06-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Hi,

I had a experience i want to ask if anyone can shed some light on.

I recently started to dabble with some kundalini yoga medition. Just very basic stuff, where you say things as you give vibrations to each of the 7 chakra...and you nourish each of the seven and then link them all togeter. Now i have just done this for a while and noticed i started to feel good lately. Just feel as though i have more energy and more focus too! :)

Now i decide to start to do this before my martiar arts practice which is also very internal. And while performing a form, which is very slow...using the mind to direct movement, and linking my whole body and structure etc... suddenly as im thinking about linking...i fell a unusual, almost electrical pulse over my whole body. This might sound weird, but i cant explain what happend!??

I was concentrating on the linking at the time, all i can think is that every part of my body felt very..close. Like my thoughts can move my body..or somthing?? hmm... im not sure exactly.

Any idea anyone?

Has anyone else found strange results from combining meditiation with martial arts?