PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the Daniel Pearl video

rogue
06-07-2002, 05:48 PM
I hope his killers are consumed by worms.

Xebsball
06-07-2002, 05:50 PM
fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... leads to suffering

rogue
06-07-2002, 05:54 PM
Yup, theirs. Doom on them.

wufupaul
06-07-2002, 07:14 PM
Rogue, are you talking about the one with the Pakistani extremist group? The one that has the demands at the end? If so, I saw it a few weeks ago, it was a pretty crazy video.

Black Jack
06-07-2002, 08:20 PM
Yeah it was horrible.

But come on rogue, we have to understand these poor terrorists, they are just misguided souls, not killers, they did what they had to do, just like the rest of the arabs who murder women and children with there chest bombs, its our fault not there's, we are the great satan, poor...poor terrorists.

P.S. any jack-off who really feels this way, hope you and your family gets ebola, hope it takes time to die, a lot of pain, that and I wish that your dinky would turn black and fall in the crapper.

Have a nice day:D

Ky-Fi
06-07-2002, 09:43 PM
You shouldn't be surprised that a lot of people take that attitude. In 1939 a lot of people said "You know, that Hitler has a lot of good points--the Germans do need more living space, they haven't been treated fairly, the Jews are ruining their country---and if we just give him Czechoslovakia, I'm sure he'll be satisfied...

Ryu
06-07-2002, 11:54 PM
moral relativism at its worst case. Now you guys understand why I speak against it so often.

Anyway...... You know "helplessness" has always been something I just cannot stand or accept.... other people's "helplessness" really hits my anger buttons in ways I can't even describe.

...... Not sure what I can do about it.... except maybe write...

Ryu

respectmankind
06-08-2002, 12:30 AM
a) what did you expect, rose buds and people hugging on the tape? b) that point of view is retarded, but so is thinking that we are innocent and standing by every decision that america makes.