PDA

View Full Version : Att: Straightblast

Eddie
06-10-2002, 11:58 PM
Hi Phil,
I tried to phone you last night (the tele # from your webpage), but the answering machine mentioned some other company name (I couldnt make out what he said due to a bad line, but it did not mention MA at all).

Please could you send me a PM with your number where I can phone you tonight (it will be around noon your time). Please dont send via e-mail, my e-mail server crashed.
best Wishes
Eduann

ClearAndHit
06-11-2002, 12:45 PM
Hi Eddie (and to all that are interested),

I am Phil's kung fu brother and I will be helping Sifu Ng out during his 2002 Taiji Legacy seminars. Phil is currently in HK and is very busy training and taking care of some personal business. If you have any questions about our school or any upcoming seminars, I can answer them. If I am unable to, I am able to contact Phil or my Sifu to get the answer. I will send you a PM with my phone number. Thanks for your time.

- Steve Wang

saochoy10
06-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Hey steve,
whats up dude...its alvin your sihing haha remember me? its been a while huh? So i see that your going to the Taji Legacy in Dallas again...are you competing or just helping sifu with the seminar? Oh yeah how often do you come into chicago and train also how is your job coming along? Well gotta run so either drop me a line or reply to this. adios dude

saochoy

sungzu
06-12-2002, 11:21 AM
I think that the straight blast is nothing more than a regular jab just that it is done with a vertical fist.

Lice
06-12-2002, 11:33 AM
sungzu,

Actually, in this case, straightblast is a person. :)

ClearAndHit
06-13-2002, 12:07 PM
Hey Alvin!

Yeah, I'm going to Dallas this year. I'm competing doing Lohan, and the Blade form (I don't remember the name) and continuous sparring. It should be a good time. Are you going to be able to make it? I know quite a few of us are going.

I've been trying to go up to Chicago at least twice a month. I'd ditch this loser town every weekend if I could, but sometimes I have to stay to work. Who thought that making video games would be such a pain in the ass.

Things are good at the school, but definitley more quite with Phil out of town. I hear you're going to be training with us this summer. I'm looking forward to getting my butt kicked. See ya soon

Take Care,
Steve