FIRE HAWK
06-08-2001, 07:35 AM
What The Hell is Wrong with this Forum.

diego
06-08-2001, 08:41 AM
. :D

Stumblefist
06-08-2001, 01:32 PM
If it's the Christion concept of Hell, then all the right people are going there and there is nothing wrong with that.
If it's the Buddhist concept of hell then everyone goes there and everyone belongs there. There's nothing wrong with that, so long as you get the right hell-name and address so that you can communicate the the correct hell to the correct dead person.
Now i should have died so many times, that i have become quite suspicious as to whether or not i really did die.
Under that context this could REALLY be hell, heaven or just earth. I don't know.
Whether it's wrong or not just nothing i can do about it. As for the opinions of others, some are "born to dead", others are "born to stupid". Nothing wrong with that, just duck and let them take the bullet.
So nothing wrong with hell, here.

Ego_Extrodinaire
06-08-2001, 01:47 PM
Hey guys,

This is a post by Diego:

"however we are in the manipulation during similes of tense lips exasperated in exhale exactly put5th to qi this is not mathematics this is individuals and history hamster peni$"

Could someone explain what this means or is this too incoherant and is only understood by Diego?

Maximus Materialize!

diego
06-08-2001, 05:33 PM
i am in this forum to chat and build relations with like minded individuals.u proved you have absolutly no experiance,why you continue to chatter i really do not see the point.
where as this forum is your only source of enjoyment in your frial resemblance of some sort of existence

if you want someone to explian hamsta peniz they would have two read all 4pages of my post seeking some info on hopga and my sifus

wheras you just jump in n like i siad it was fun for a week but you didnt bring up one valid point except you are a geek

im dukn heres a bullet triq :mad: :confused: :p

FIRE HAWK
06-08-2001, 07:20 PM
I put what the hell is wrong with this forum because the forum or board would not let me post any topics for some reason.

Stumblefist
06-08-2001, 08:58 PM
Well now fire hawk, it seems clear you are not accepting your karma. Struggling against Hell is counter-productive.
Not struggling, won't help either. It's better just to like being here.
Martial artists really have to understand this.

diego
06-08-2001, 09:09 PM
u really almost died many times and sometimes u wonder if you did

i hate that so much that street gets me all uncomfortable

yall get the new kungfu/qigong ish is like a drug just got back from indigo
gotta flatline
peace

oh yea ego stick ya dik in a blenda en socket

:rolleyes:

premier
06-09-2001, 12:20 AM
Maybe it's because you flooded this forum with your trivial threads. No offence. I appreciate that you try to civilize us, but no one asked for it. It would be allright, if there were follow-up questions about the stuff you copy pasted, but if there's none, we don't quite understand what's the point with that thread. There's no possibility to discuss about anything. All we could answer is "Oh.. ok".

Ego_Extrodinaire
06-09-2001, 10:53 AM
It is really annoying when there isn't a point of discussion especially when someone just copies and paste a slab from Encyclopeadia Brittanica or something.

Diego,

hey, I'm not the one who is harressing. Who called who incoherant - I was merely trying to defend my good name. Just because I can't practice kung fu because I'm in a wheel chair doesn't mean you can keep calling me names. It is not nice. Not nice at all. I'll get upset.

I bet you're the kind of person who would pull into a parking space for the disabled.

Maximus Materialize!

BIU JI
06-09-2001, 02:18 PM
My thoughts exactly.

tnwingtsun
06-10-2001, 10:55 AM
I enjoy your posts,although I don't always agree
with them some of them are good reads.

Naked women would help.

Tsuruken
06-10-2001, 11:28 AM
What's wrong with this forum??? Apart from Omegapoint, Self-Thinking Follower (Self-Abusing W--ker) and Ego Extrodinaire, nothing!!!
:D

Ron Goninan - Chairman
Okinawa Butoryu Gohokan
Australia

Ego_Extrodinaire
06-10-2001, 12:19 PM
Ron,

So, what's wrong with the following contributors on this forum? Please expalin.

"Omegapoint, Self-Thinking Follower (Self-Abusing W--ker)and Ego Extrodinair"

Maximus Materialize!

meltdawn
06-11-2001, 12:57 AM
I know you didn't mean what this has become, but I enjoy reading the sometimes esoteric stuff you find. At least you seek knowledge.

Oh, and naked men would help. :)

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi