PDA

View Full Version : Hay!! Whadt yous guys think about this???

IronKim
06-11-2002, 11:51 AM
I might quit Chung Moo. Just wanted to see what yous guy think about it this style....looks good heh? I want to learn some animals...that kicks butt...

http://www.shaolin.com.au/cyber.html

KC Elbows
06-11-2002, 11:59 AM
Master Dagmar Z?

Are those Star Trek uniforms?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!:D

KC Elbows
06-11-2002, 12:02 PM
"The program is very clearly structured, leading you through 10 levels to Black Sash. You than have the choice of either working on your 5 Animal Styles (Tiger, (Panther, Crane, Snake and Dragon) and becoming an Shaolin Animal Kung Fu Master."

No thanks, I don't want to work on my five animals anymore, I'll just become a master, thank you.

DelicateSound
06-11-2002, 12:04 PM
It's a continent.

IronKim is INcontinent. Verbally.

KC Elbows
06-11-2002, 12:08 PM
That site is hilarious.

I'm gonna make my students wear klingon outfits.

Royal Dragon
06-11-2002, 12:33 PM
Looks like he's running a couraspondance course in addition to his school.

It may be a good thing for those with experiance and no teachers close by, so long as they fly in for corrections now and again.

Oh, by the way I think Asian World sells the Star Trek uniforms for about $15 buck wholesale. I used to use the all black ones for my kid's classes when I ran them. The "Star Trek" designe was a bit more though. They are just the cheapie velcro jobbers seen in many low budget park district or Youth outreach programs.

MonkeySlap Too
06-11-2002, 12:54 PM
Judging by the animated Giff of an application, these guys pretty much deserve what they'll get in a fight...

Iron Kim, how can you leave Master behind? How will you live without a line? What seeds will you leave behind?

IronKim
06-11-2002, 01:59 PM
So yu think its a rip or what..heh? its 80 bucks for the program. i'm sure iron kim can get off with out me. besides that with the cost of the lessons I had to starting to eat rats out fo the trash.

diego
06-11-2002, 04:20 PM
You Guys are outrageous...KC do you not have shame!?!.:cool:
can you imagine bieng one of these weekly ****ted on sites students browsing this forum, let alone senior instructor, lol; **** must **** your confidence:)

Royal Dragon
06-11-2002, 04:34 PM
I've heard of this school before. If you read further, he specifically states he's not a combat school, and only teaches for the health of it.

I would'nt waste my $$ on it.

BAI HE
06-11-2002, 05:46 PM
BAGWAAAAAAAA! BAGWAAAAA!