PDA

View Full Version : Turnament Tip!!!!!!

CLF-Elite
06-11-2002, 04:56 PM
This is for all those beginners of any style of kung fu. If you are a beginner in kung fu and you happen to be in a turnament. Remember to do your best and if you dont succed to first place is O.K. because when you lose its better then win cause that make's you want to practice kung fu a little more harder which is good for beginners because that win get them up to teir poltenal in the spirit of kung fu. I remember my first turnament ad i won first place in fourm divisions, but i slacked of alittle, and my Si HING (intructor) Joe Keit pushed me even farher because of my slacking off. Then when i had my second turnament and place another First place. i thouht i couldnt do it because i thought i slacked off to much. That's why when you intructor and Sifu pushs you and yell at you that mean they are making you stronger and better tan you were. So remember for you beginners. If you win in your first turnament try not to slack of too much. And if you lose then practice more and try again next time. Never give up that the main rule in Winning. And also represent your school.

DoubleTigerClaw
06-11-2002, 06:15 PM
Yo "jet kid" you are making the kung fu school sound like a joke! What are you doing?! If you are going to talk about your kung fu school like that, then say something smart. You may think you are making yourself and the school sound good, but think again boy, you're not. I think it's better if you don't say anything at all. Don't try to act like you are an advanced student, because it sounds like your just an immature child.

Sign:
... DoubleTiger "trying to shut this kid up" Claw...

CLFNole
06-11-2002, 06:44 PM
Here's a tip:

"turnament" is spelled "TOURNAMENT"

and

"loin dancing" is spelled "LION DANCING"

Try using spell check because your killing me.

Peace

Serpent
06-11-2002, 08:04 PM
And, according to his profile, he studies Cloy Lay Fut!

Kid, you really gotta calm down and check what you type. Not to mention shutting up and trying to learn from your elders rather than coming in here blazing with life changing tips for all of us.

Now breeeeathe!

NorthernMantis
06-12-2002, 10:27 AM
Double Tiger Claw is a troll :mad: :D

Just playing with you man. Hey you better talk to her and you better come and cheer for me at Andrew Chung's tournament or I'll personally come to your house and drag you out.

CLF-Elite

I live in Coral springs also. How long have you been training?It's not wise to put your address online since you don't know what kind of peaple there are online.Check your PM

LilTigress
06-12-2002, 11:28 AM
HI. Umm...Jet Kid...If ur gonna rep for ur skool, plz do not do it like THAT. I mean, itz kool to give sum advice and stuff, but..how long have u competed? U onli went to what only 2 tournamentz, so thats not a lot of experience. But, i give u props for showin pride to ur skool. But, I really think it would be a better idea if u dont show so MUCH PRIDE, if u get mah drift.

PCE