PDA

View Full Version : What home remedies do you use?

roughnready
06-12-2002, 09:08 AM
I noticed that many fighters use secret home remedies for their bruises or sicknesses before fights. I'm curious to know What home remedies(medicines) do you guys use? Tell us what is it used for and how can I make the remedy.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-12-2002, 09:09 AM
i let my dog lick my genitiles for sinus infections.

Former castleva
06-12-2002, 10:22 AM
Sorry,donīt have any.
But Iīll add that it is believed that there are healing ingredients included in dogīs saliva.
Could be secret...

Royal Dragon
06-12-2002, 10:57 AM
I use about a half dozen formulas, some for sickness, and others for training.

For bruises, I use Dit Da Jow. I have a special forumla especially for jiont injuries and another for ligamnet dammage like sprained ankles, and another still for Iron hand training. Many are avaliabe on the open market, just look to your local Kung Fu supplier.

I have a special 18 herb formula for especially hard training that I use semi regularly when I am doing intense holding posture training. It is also good to improve flexibility, strength recovery time and stamina. I also use it when I'm not training to slow my down slide. VERY strong, and should not be used more than 3 times a week or 3 weeks in a row. One ingredient costs $180 for 3 pounds. This is a closely guarded secret formula, that I will not share with anyone except my children.

I also have a formula used for coughs, congestion, runny and stuffy noses and asthma. It's VERY effective for most lung/broncial and nasal problems, it even cured bad Phnemonia once. Like my training formula, it is also a closely gaurded secret, and I "MAY share it with a student someday, but other than that my daughter will be the only one to ever learn it.

ReverendTim
06-12-2002, 11:06 AM
My sister just graduated with a degree in traditional Chinese medicine and makes me a bruise treatment she calls "monkey guts." Smells like death itself, but sure makes bruises heal fast.

--
Rev. Tim

txwingchun
06-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
i let my dog lick my genitiles for sinus infections.
**** no wonder my sinus infections never cleared I had it backwards I've been licking my dogs genitals to clear my sinus infections.

Royal Dragon
06-12-2002, 01:43 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BAI HE
06-12-2002, 04:58 PM
Alieve.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-12-2002, 06:32 PM
"**** no wonder my sinus infections never cleared I had it backwards I've been licking my dogs genitals to clear my sinus infections."

that's good for your hair though.

roughnready
06-13-2002, 04:49 AM
This is a closely guarded secret formula, that I will not share with anyone except my children.

I also have a formula used for coughs, congestion, runny and stuffy noses and asthma. It's VERY effective for most lung/broncial and nasal problems, it even cured bad Phnemonia once. Like my training formula, it is also a closely gaurded secret,

Umm dragon...why is it a closely guarded secret? I mean, If it was such a great medicine why wouldn't you share it with us? It's like saying I have the cure for Cancer but I won't share it with anyone because it's a close guarded secret. Give me a break! We are all human and stuff like medicine should be availabe to all of us and not hidden or kept to oneself. That's being greedy. Especially cures that really work.

Royal Dragon
06-13-2002, 05:02 AM
"I" developed it. If for some reason someone used it, and got sicker I don't want to get sued.

"I" know I know what I'm doing, but I don't have a billion dollar lab to test it over the next 10 years, and I don't have the $$ to perform the teste if I did.

That and I'm a "self study" with no "Degree" in Chinese medicine. Yes what I have is pretty powerful, and VERY effective, but "I" (a vertual nobody with absolutely no recognition in the medical community) would be slaped with a malpractice suite or charged with practicing medicine without a license so fast my head would spin, even if what happned to the person had nothing to do with my formula.

Sorry folks, What I have is for me and my children only.

Former castleva
06-13-2002, 05:46 AM
I guess many kung-fu masters know their own personal herbs and/or dit da jow and keep it as a secret and only pass it on for their trusted students or relatives.

roughnready
06-13-2002, 06:34 AM
good point Mr. Dragon...I did not think of that.

Wongsifu
06-13-2002, 06:59 AM
the real reason royal dragon doesnt give that remedy out is prolly cause he uses some banned ingredients in it :D
$180 for 3 pounds is probably buffalow pen!s and tiger balls

No offence dude

Royal Dragon
06-13-2002, 07:22 AM
It was a box of 30 year old red ginseng roots. Strongest D A M M Ginseng I ever used. The first glass of teea I made with it I used the same dose as if it were the normal stuff I get from the local Chinese market WOWAH!!! was that a mistake. I was flying for 3 days, and had a perminant woodie for 5.

guohuen
06-13-2002, 09:35 AM
Hahaha, that's great! Found some twenty year old extract that was pretty good. Recently tried tabasco as jow in an emergency. Worked pretty well.

Mr Punch
06-14-2002, 03:58 AM
A woodie for just 5 days?! And you need medicine to get that...? Pu$$y!:D

Royal Dragon
06-14-2002, 04:04 AM
As for the Pu s sy comment, hey I'm not 16 anymore!!!!

Mr Punch
06-14-2002, 04:07 AM
RD, me neither! Unfortunately I'm kidding... now it takes me 5 days to get one...:(

guohuen
06-14-2002, 08:47 AM
Yeah, the other day at work this waitress was climbing up a metal shelving unit to get something from the top, (yeah, I was peeking:p ) and the thing fell over. I used an arm bar rather than a grab to stop it. (Aparently I haven't gotten all the Shotokan out of my style yet) Hit my left wrist bone pretty good. Remembering Sifu using Chinese mustard on a huge blistering burn he got from hot oil 32 years ago, (he kept on working without complaining) my mind went hmmm, capsicam will bring chi to the area, and three doses later I pretty much forgot about it.