PDA

View Full Version : Alien Vs Predator Movie

The Willow Sword
06-12-2002, 11:32 AM
They NEED to make this film.
bring back shwartzenegger add JET-LI for some great kung fu against the predator and of course the band of colonial marines getting chomped and blitzed by alien and the predator.

i predict a great film and box office smash. what do you guys think of it?????? CAN IT BE DONE?????:eek:

Many Respects,,,The Willow Sword

Chang Style Novice
06-12-2002, 12:41 PM
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Sorry, but I gotta be honest.

@PLUGO
06-12-2002, 01:21 PM
heheh... I would love to see it... too bad that whole project has been in limbo for Years now...

Personally I would love to see a

PREDATOR:
Once Upon a Time in China

Movie...

it could take place durring the height of the conflicts durring the "boxer rebellion"

Wong Fei Hung would suddenly come accross various Murdered & mutilated member of the white lotus society... while the Brittish assign a special investagor to find whomever is doing similar mutilations to various British soliders...

We could introduce a Taoist mystic who has vision of this invisible ghost. make him blind so he can sence the predator even though it's invisible.

the Predator would be more Low-tech in it's weaponry... And eventually the climax could take place hip deep in a river where the Predator's invisiblity would be negated & WFH could bust out some hard core Moves... splashing around in Slow-Mo!!!

Maybe with the Aid of the British Officer who is now willing to unite with the Chinese...

We could even have Michelle Yeoh, as a sort of Black smiths daughter who the Taoist sage knows & has her fashion a weapon based on the arm claw/glove... of a previous Predator...

:p

Leonidas
06-12-2002, 01:26 PM
If you didn't know this already there are about half a dozen videogames including an online multiplayer utilizing this idea so someone prolly already owns the rights to this whole idea.

The Willow Sword
06-12-2002, 01:55 PM
it isnt the greatest cast idea but i think that an AvP movie would be awesome. i would like to see the two collide on screen and i would definately love to see arnold shwartzenegger thrown back in. no ripley character and no maria conchito alonso from P2.
just a good cast and a awesome sci-fi action thriller.:cool:

@PLUGO
06-12-2002, 02:06 PM
There have been several comic books published based on Aliens vs. Predator...

Yeah the Movie version has been through several script treatments... but still in production limbo...

The Willow Sword
06-12-2002, 03:16 PM
My idea leans more towards how the second alien movie was and combining that with the 1st predator movie.

lots of action and a lot of surreal alien landscapes,,since the game in it of itself does this ,,the screen play would naturally follow the game to a degree. but i am glad that the scriptin gis in limbo. i would rather it take a few more months or a year to get it right and it be an awesome movie rather than it be a ghosts of mars crapola flick with ice cube.:eek:

Shadow Dragon
06-12-2002, 04:54 PM
I would still go with the 1st Graphic Novel Idea.

Predator seed a Planet with Aliens for the "passing of age rite", but are unaware that humans have started to colonise same Planet.

Young Predators get back to take out Aliens in H2H (no Beamer firfles, etc) to pass the rite.

Last thing we need is another tie-in to a Movie series that got boring after the 1st Movie.

Get some Original Ideas, rather than re-hashing the same old Formula/Story line spiced up with CGI to make it look better then the last boring flick.

Creativity has gone out of Hollywood, true Cinema is dead and gone.
CGI & SFX don't make up for bad scripting, acting.

Funny Movies cost more and more but are getting worse and worse.

Nothing new or original came out of Hollywood for a long time.
Mostly poor remakes/rip-offs of excellent movies/stories.

Or sequels after sequel after sequel.
T2 was excellent, there is NO need for T3. It will only destroy the whole series.

Seeya.

HuangKaiVun
06-12-2002, 07:32 PM
I'd do it with no humans.

It would be like the Discovery channel - but LESS bloody.

Shadow Dragon
06-12-2002, 08:13 PM
HKV.

In that storry were about 10 Human Farmers, a small swarm of Aliens and about 40 Predators.

Guess what no Human would have survived if not helped by a Predator.
:D :D

Plenty of dead lifestock though.

The Willow Sword
06-13-2002, 10:04 AM
This is all wrong, let me give you a run down of the story as I see it.

a deep space science vessel is searching for other planets to mine for mineral resources. it picks up strange signals from a nearby system and goes to investigate. this vessel is fully equipped with its own colonial marine troops by the way. they are taken to a system with a planet that is like jupiter only bigger but has several moons orbiting it. one of the moons is transmitting the signal, this moon is very asteroid like and is by all accounts a piece of junk, however what our science team and marines do not know is that this moon is actually a great alien hive that was once a predator mothership, it has long since been covered over by the aliens secretions and for thousands of years it has become thier central hive net. the rest is pretty much self explanatory. the only other catch is that the marines get no help from the predator and actually in a ironic twist get help or rather averted by the aliens themselves. the predators come in a little later as the science vessel will activate the old ships homing beacon and then the rest is pretty self explanatory. the environments need to be real H.R. Giger and CGI is a must in ceratin aspects of the production, it just has to be that way.

arnold swartzenegger would be the commando of the marines and the rest of the cast can be debated later. arnold HAS to be in this one. i think it would be a hoot.:D

@PLUGO
06-17-2002, 05:24 PM
Yeah... they could have a subplot of Arnold's charactor wanting to retire & this being his "last" job...

The Perdators AND the Aliens would have to be CGI... so that those Predators could be 8-9 feet tall & super agile!!!

PHILBERT
06-22-2002, 11:50 PM
http://www.script-o-rama.com/

He has a "script" to AvP the movie, though I never did read it.

The FIRST AvP game for the PC is far better as far as gameplay as to AvP2. AvP2 is very story driven (good story, all 3) and how they all mix together (I.E. when you are the Predator you get captured, wake up to see an Alien attack some guards, and the guy who plays you as a Human walks bye) . Or when you are a Human, you can see the Predator capture and he follows your movements in the room, etc. Its a great game, but the Predator was way too weak as to the previous game, plus his weapons got crappier. In the first game, you can fire the shoulder gun while cloaked (LIKE THE MOVIES) but in AvP2 you uncloak. Total crap IMO.

rogue
06-25-2002, 08:03 PM
They've already appeared together in a movie. Can anybody name the flick and the scene?

BAI HE
06-26-2002, 10:55 AM
In Predator. The Alien specimen in the trophy room?

Radhnoti
06-27-2002, 07:53 AM
:rolleyes:

And here I was trying to come up with a film with Jet Li and Arnold Shwartzenegger.

:o

Blasted rogue with his blasted unspecific question....what if I'd have hurt myself thinking so hard!?! Huh?

:D

NorthernMantis
06-30-2002, 12:01 PM
Anorld and Jet don't not belong in the same movie. Love them both but iI can't see it happening.Now Annold and Stallone or Jet and Jackie in the same movie rocks.

The Willow Sword
11-26-2003, 04:52 PM
well i have a link here to the featurette that i will post. IN all honesty i dont like the story line that the director is creating for this movie. I do like the director though(he did Resident Evil).

I had Posted here a while back my story line for an AvP movie.
i thought my story was better. But oh well,, im sure this movie will be entertaining and full of action and effects.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/featurette/

Peace,,,,TWS

Kristoffer
11-27-2003, 06:04 AM
I dig where hes going with the story. Not too complicated and just enough story to justify a two hour battle between the two races.

SanSoo Student
11-27-2003, 10:10 AM
I heard about a similar movie like 2-3 years ago, but it got cancelled due to insufficent funds. I hope this one releases, it would be a good mindless action movie.

Kristoffer
11-30-2003, 07:26 AM
yeah

The Willow Sword
11-30-2003, 03:00 PM
Simple really but i think is still in keeping with all aspects of the avp story(although note that i am an Alien fan first and foremost)

Basically the idea i had was that a deep space science vessel(exploring an uncharted region of the galazy) harkens to the call of a mysterious signal emanating from the nearby solar system(just like in the 1st alien movie)
This science vessel has with it a small troop of colonial marines assigned to protect it in the event of any interstellar piracy that might take place(similar to alien 4).
The vessel proceeds to the solar system and finds the signal emanating from a malformed moon orbiting a gaseous like planet.
what the science vessel does not know is that the "malformed moon" is a Predator mother ship that was overun and long since
dominated by the "alien species" now dormant with in the confines of the old ship and the resin like coccon encased around the ship(hence the malformed moon appearence)

well the science vessel goes to investigate and when the signal emanating from the old ship is stopped(which the signal is a warning beacon) the predators come to investigate.

Of course the aliens get awakened by the scientists and the marines and the predators see this as a chance to do what they do best,,hunt and challenge themselves.

it all ends with a big explosion destroying everything including predator alien and the science vessel with only two human survivors getting away in a stasis pod.

I make the "Alien" the main superior threat in the movie because in the alien movies they were in fact real tough and very hard to kill if you didnt have the technology and even that was a challenge. i mean you can go anywhwere with this story line and i had some great ideas as to the developement of the characters and even maybe a slight alliance between marine and predator as both ships would be in peril by this.
anyway i could go on and on but i will conclude.

what do you think?

Peace,,,TWS

@PLUGO
12-01-2003, 11:22 AM
That's pretty cool... TWS.

Alien's vs. Predator has been a cmics main stay for some time now...

there have been a variaty of permutations on the set up. One that is popular is that the Predators Breed Aliens and then seed various planets with them so as to hunt them down.

Last I heard this would feature in the film as well...

Shaolinlueb
12-03-2003, 09:04 PM
a guy i know wored for the producer of the movie who owned the rights to it. i knew about it a year or so ago but i didnt believe it until now. he didn't give me any details other than it was going to be the movie. i was like they planned it 10 years ago. but he was like nah its coming out. but never said anymore\

personally i want to see it.

Chang Style Novice
12-04-2003, 11:18 PM
There are only two Alien movies, same as there are only two Godfather movies.

(sticks fingers in ears, begins shouting LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!)

The Willow Sword
12-06-2003, 05:27 PM
:D My Thoughts Exactly,,and in fact,,,my story idea above,,would be ,what i consider to be,,the THIRD ALIEN MOVIE.

(Joins CSN in sticking fingers in my ears "LALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU I CANTHEAR YOU):D

Shaolinlueb
12-09-2003, 02:32 PM
bah aliens 3 was good and alien ressurection(sp??) was cool too. this will be the 5th alien./3rd predator movie :cool:

Suntzu
12-09-2003, 02:58 PM
teenage predators:confused: .... pot.... beer... and a couple of predators will die while having sex....

Unmatchable
12-09-2003, 03:37 PM
I'm still 19 and haven't had sex.

Chang Style Novice
12-09-2003, 04:42 PM
(uncomfortable silence)

@PLUGO
12-09-2003, 05:00 PM
I'm still 19 and haven't had sex.

errr..... well you're still a ah "teen" you better get busy 'cause a twenty year old vergin is ah . . . a . . . well

should we start a fund or something?

Chinwoo-er
12-09-2003, 06:47 PM
errr..... well you're still a ah "teen" you better get busy 'cause a twenty year old vergin is ah . . . a . . . well

You got a problem with 20+ year old virgins ????

teenage predators .... pot.... beer... and a couple of predators will die while having sex....

Actually, I was thinking about dying through speeding their spaceship while high on pot, drunk and a female predator riding the driver. They get pulled over by the intergalactic anti-predator-juvinale(sp)-crime department and ramming into the broad side of a moon while trying to escape

gotta be one hell of a chase scene you must admit

Kristoffer
12-13-2003, 06:37 AM
I feel sorry for all 20 + virgins. Whadda bunch of sad people

Starchaser107
12-13-2003, 07:43 PM
I came here to see a thread about aliens vs predator and thIs is the first thread i see

oh boy :p

Kristoffer
12-14-2003, 07:03 AM
Whaaaaaaat, whaaaaaat? It's a good thread
:D

Unmatchable
12-15-2003, 12:54 PM
You guys should go to askmen.com message board.There is a group of 20 something losers there that post about how miserable they are and how much they hate women. Some of their names are Kushan101, Waffle108, davefitz, H20Man.

have two personality strikes against me. There's 1. that i am shy/socially phobic, & 2. that i am introverted.

I am so introverted that, very often, all sound annoys me, & i must keep away from any televisions or radios that might be playing.

I don't know whether this makes me introverted, but i often prefer to be alone in my my room, away from the rest of my family, where i don't have to talk to anyone or engage in conversation, just being able to to chill & be quiet. I love this.

Many people have labelled me an "air-head" because of this, & my being reticent/introverted has generally earned me no respect or favors anywhere.

It just seems that this world is entirely made up of garrulous & gregarious beings who have got to be conversing incessantly, calling it mental stimulation. Hence all the mobile phones & other devices. This explains why the untalkative, like me, are so often ostracized & referred to in this society as "brain dead" along with other such insults.

I don't have any guy friends because there really would not be alot to talk about. I mean, even if i were to engage in team sports with other guys & happened to make some acquaintances, just how long could i be expected to go on conversing with them about the game, or about little details relating to it. I just do not have that much to say to anyone, apart from the fact that i have little interest in saying it. I guess my personality is repellent, & precisely exemplifies what people mean when they speak of a "boring person". I have no friends, because i am too much unlike other people to provide mutual enjoyment. I am ugly too, so that doesn't help.

Groups of guys can spend all day together, like roomates, & never go an instant without laughing, conversing, etc. This ability is completely alien to me, & i have never been able to do this. Another thing i have noticed is that other guys usually speak in a much louder voice than i, even shouting conversation to each other when walking together in passing my apartment.

Well, gone are the days when quiet people were taken a little more seriously than chatter-boxes; now they are just called morons, at least i am.
-Kushan The Jolly Loser

He also wrote:

I don't think guys who have sex regularly are in a minority. Although I do see that females have a much easier time of it, i don't believe that men don't dont have sex with ease either.

I don't have sex with ease, but then again i'm not the average man.

The average guy, as far as i've seen, can easily jump from relationship to relationship, having sex with little difficulty.

Everywhere i go, i see guys with girls, & don't tell me those guys arent having sex.

I think guys like me, 24 y/o virgins, are in the minority, at least that's the feeling i get.

If there were some kind of evidence or proof that adult male virgins are in abundance, i'd be extremely surprised, maybe even feeling very relieved in my situation.

Until i hear such evidence, i'll continue to see myself as a loser, as don't think i've achieved what the average joe has, in terms of luck & success with the ladies.

I've lowered the bar about as far as i know how & i still get no attention from women.

I think i need to make clear that just because a woman happens to be the ****ty type, it doesn't mean she's open to anything or anyone. ****s want guys they find *hot* too!

And, yes, ****s will reject you, just as other women will, if they find you unappealing. So i'm really outta luck!

Another guy wrote (interesting because it relates to an asian upbringing):

I just have not developed being smooth enough to talk to women and ask questions to carry on a converation.

So I fail to start a conversation and get to know them.

My reason for being shy is that I was not able to develop my social skills with women while growing up. I had a strict Asian upbringing where the parents will tell you to get an education first and girls/love will come later. So, if you don't practice, you'll never get good at it nor will you learn to develop a thick skin to women saying "NO" to you.

It's hard for me to imagine a woman being interested in me. To me it seems like the chance for success is so small that it is hard for me to take that initiative, because when the inevitable happens I just end up looking foolish.

Kushan again:

I'm shy/social phobic, & i don't think i am one bit selfish because of that.
People have treated me unpleasantly throughout my entire outdoor life, in addition to the fact that being socially phobic is an innate part of me. I don't think that my personality will ever change. More likely than not , the only time i will go out is after dark, as not to attract notice to myself. My physical appearance does not win me any respect, in fact the opposite, so i've always been very self conscious about it. I stay indoors most of the time. When i do go out, i'll walk in secluded areas, not on busy streets or around shopping malls. I can't make eye-contact with people when i walk the streets or ride public transportation, the reason being that i am paralyzed by social fear & don't want "start something" with some trigger-happy kat. I've been threatened at knife-point before, been jumped, headlocked, beaten the fuk down by thugs & street bullies etc. for no reason, so some of my timidity might be explainable. I've been pickpocketed/ extorted on the reg, as well as robbed on my way out stores.

Once, when the cops came around, a bunch of thugs dumped a whole load of shell casings on me, along with some loaded clips, resulting in my arrest & prosecution. Another time, some spanish kids beat the fuk out of me on a subway car & urinated on me, all for no reason other than that "i looked @#%$". Uncountable other incidents have happened to me, but you get the idea. I'm not a big guy, 5'11 at 145 pounds, but i look fat if i gain weight. I do have muscle, though. I've been told that i am quite strong, but i've seen no evidence of that when trying to wrestle with bullies & thugs.

I can, however, look at women more easily than i can men, the reason having to do with intimidation---i'm a puzzy. However, some chicks have snapped at me before, in public places, for glancing at them, calling me ugly & shyttface, & whatnot. Man, was that embarrassing! I wouldn't want to be caught glancin' at some kid that's got L.K. or CPS connections. The experiences that i have had with women have done nothing to allieviate my fear/shyness &, in fact, probably worsenned everthing.

In addition to this, i am an introvert & do not like being around people i have to keep talking to or trying to entertain, obviously winning no chicks.

The extent of my social phobia is such that i might not be able to travel to a doctor in order to save my life, at least not in the daylight.

What do i want from life? Well, i'd love to have as much as the next man. That is, the next man here, not in somolia.

So far, i have not been able to acheive most of the things that my peers have, especially regarding chicks.

It just seems that the next guy can attract women just by being himself; his presence, his eyes, his stare. Me? I only attract unprovoked attacks from young thugs, & verbally abusive rejections from the women i approach. The next guy, i assume, does not go through that, well, not if we're talkin' here about the majority.

Just let me live...

Unmatchable
12-15-2003, 12:57 PM
I've been evaluated many times during my school days & i've never heard any mention of the possibility of my having autism. I doubt that i have it. I.Q. tests that were administered all showed one thing: that i was of sub-normal ability. Even today, i consistantly score lower than average on intelligence tests, at least on the ones offered online. I am quiet because i never really have much to say about anything, in addition to the fact that i am shy & self-aware. If my family, with whom i have the most in common, can't make me garrulous, then who or what ever could? I am just dumb.

See, the thing is that i am introverted, but neither intelligent(i am subaverage) or dominant in appearance, leaving me feeling like a big loser. I am 5'11, 140 lbs, & i still look slightly overweight. Maybe i'll have to work off another fifteen pounds before i look perfectly slim. At 125lbs & 5'11, i'd be at every guy's mercy. My frame is too small for exercise to make any significant changes in my appearance, & my muscles are probably as developed as they are capable of being.

Just about every fight i've ever gotten into has left me the one beaten, & the ones in which i wasn't beaten i certainly didn't win either. One push & i go flying like an empty cracker box. I do not make eye-contact with anyone on the streets, especially guys, every one of whom looks more physically dominant than i do, especially here in the city. If some kid intentionally steps on my shoes, or throws something at me, i cannot retaliate in any way, as my only defence is a 5'11, 140 pound weakling who is still overweight & needs to lose. I have no confidence in anything, because i can do nothing as well as anyone else.

I am slow-normal in intelligence, unattractive in appearance, & weak in physical strength. Now, shrinks have told me that this is only true because i choose to believe this about myself, but that is nonsense. As i see it, whatever i choose to believe about myself, i am going to be the same person with the same limitations & capacities as before. My traits & abilities will be largely unaffected by what i believe, positive or negative. So, i will remain a weak, inept & ineffectual being till my time to go. Thats how i view the situation.

-The Wimpy Loser

What woman would want a guy that gets mocked & laughed at by other guys, who cannot defeat anyone in a wrestling match or fistfight, & who commands no respect anywhere? I can answer that one... NO woman!

Even if i could attract women, just how long could i expect to keep them with my quiet, untalkative tendencies? 5 mins? I cannot just talk, talk, talk, as most women expect of a man, so it would soon become obvious that i must either be a socially retarded freak or a weirdo who might even be dangerous. Whatever the hell they'd think of me, i guarantee they'd not be staying more than the few minutes it took to discover my basic hopelessness. Nothing can make me more social or talkative when i am just not wired to be that way. See, either way, it's hopeless. It really is...what can i say....i can take & use advice, just don't expect it to change my world much.

I liked this reply:

In chinese tradition we will give offerings of food and money to departed souls doomed to exist in limbo for eternity. We should do the same for Kushan. In fact since his life is such a misery and his situation so hopeless, it is correct to start giving him offerings even while he is still alive!

SanSoo Student
12-15-2003, 01:14 PM
Those guys should stop thinking about how cr@ppy their lives are and go do some chi kung, or go get themselves some women: either one works.

Kristoffer
12-15-2003, 02:25 PM
Oh GOD what a depressing thread this became! :mad: Jesus ****ing Christ. These guys seriously need to get on with themself. Guys like these always make me sad, they should be told that it really doesn't matter if they are virgins.

MonkeySlap Too
12-17-2004, 02:01 PM
alienlovespredator.com

Really.

Reggie1
12-17-2004, 02:04 PM
http://alienlovespredator.com/

Wow. Linked for those of us to lazy to cut and paste.

rogue
12-17-2004, 02:14 PM
http://www.oddtodd.com

A snow globe, Wham and something for the ladies (http://www.oddtodd.com/index7000.html)

tug
12-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Found this (http://ufocasebook.com/chinesedisks.html) from your link rogue. Has anyone heard of it?

MS2 - pure hilarity! Sent it around to the rest of my geeks and it's getting great reviews.

David Jamieson
12-17-2004, 02:59 PM
check out info on "the dropa stones".

berry ingerasting!