PDA

View Full Version : I FIGURED IT OUT THE TROLLS ARE KFO ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATES

diego
06-09-2001, 03:09 AM
EGO IS GENE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INTO THIER ARTS

YOU SEE HOW HE ATTACKS CULTURAL TRAITS THRU BASES OF MATHEMATICS LIKE LOGICALY THE SHORT HAND FRAME WOULD INTERCEPT THE LARGE???

SO HIS EQUATION DEDUCES THE LONG HAND IS INFERIOR

THEN HE'LL STEP TO A TWELVE YEAR OLD PRACTITIONER AND PICK AT HIM ON TOPICS ON HOW HE TRIANS FOR FIGHTING/COMPETITIONS

THE KID WILL BE LIKE OH IM CHILL I HAVE A BAD KNEE I TRIAN FOR HEALTH THEN EGO WILL BE LIKE
THIS SYSTEM DOESNT WORK......

EGO IS GENE THINK ABOUT IT COMPLETE OPPOSITES
COMING WITH MATHEMATICAL AND CULTURAL TRIATS
IN DISCRIPTION OF KF

EGO CHARACTER IS A COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF GENE CHING
THINKABOUT IT

HE TROLLS THEN HE WILL HAVE A GOOD CONVO OF EAGLE CLAW

IF EGO REALLY IS EGO THEN I MUST SAY THAT IS REALLY LAME

CUZ HE WILL GO ON FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS
NOW IM ON RAP FORUMS TALKING CRAZY SH?T

NOW EGO IN THIS FORUM I REALLY FAIL TO SEE ANY POINT...HE DOESNT EVEN PRACTISE MA
HE HAS NO IDEA OF REALTIME COMBAT
JUST DEDUCTIONS

THATS TO FAR,I MEAN SERIOUSLY ;VERY LAME.....GO TO RAP BOARDS EGO

ALL AGREE IT IS KINDA FUN WHEN TROLLS TEST
BUT SOME OF THESE KIDS KEEP GOING AND THEY LOSE ALL TOPIC OF TECHNIQALITIES AND HE WILL MAKE FUN OF A SIMPLE PRACTITIONER LIKE THEY INVENTED THE METHOD???????????????????????????????

EGO U REALLY NEED TO SOKIT!!!!!!!!!!.

Ego_Extrodinaire
06-09-2001, 11:17 AM
"EGO IS GENE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INTO THIER ARTS"

What do you mean?

"YOU SEE HOW HE ATTACKS CULTURAL TRAITS THRU BASES OF MATHEMATICS LIKE LOGICALY THE SHORT HAND FRAME WOULD INTERCEPT THE LARGE???"

I've never attacked cultural traits because it is not a relevant issue. What do you mean by short hand frames intrercepting large? This is not something i said.

"SO HIS EQUATION DEDUCES THE LONG HAND IS INFERIOR
THEN HE'LL STEP TO A TWELVE YEAR OLD PRACTITIONER AND PICK AT HIM ON TOPICS ON HOW HE TRIANS FOR FIGHTING/COMPETITIONS"

Hey, i've never deduced this type of equation. What is long hand? What is this 12 year olf practitioner you're refering to?

"THE KID WILL BE LIKE OH IM CHILL I HAVE A BAD KNEE I TRIAN FOR HEALTH THEN EGO WILL BE LIKE
THIS SYSTEM DOESNT WORK......"

Hang on a second, rehabilitation exercise is different from martial arts. They serve completely diffent purposes!

"EGO IS GENE THINK ABOUT IT COMPLETE OPPOSITES
COMING WITH MATHEMATICAL AND CULTURAL TRIATS
IN DISCRIPTION OF KF"

Velocity, accleration, force angular momentum are physical and methamathical quantities which all fighting systems have to deal with. Regardless of cultural traits a sword is usually sharp and you use the sharp end for killing people.

"EGO CHARACTER IS A COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF GENE CHING THINKABOUT IT"

What are you trying to day?

"HE TROLLS THEN HE WILL HAVE A GOOD CONVO OF EAGLE CLAW"

A troll I am not, never was, never will be.

"IF EGO REALLY IS EGO THEN I MUST SAY THAT IS REALLY LAME"

Yes I'm lame, I've lost the use of my legs in a car accident. How many times must I repeat this tragic story on this forum!

"CUZ HE WILL GO ON FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS NOW IM ON RAP FORUMS TALKING CRAZY SH?T"

I don't care what forum you're talking on.

"NOW EGO IN THIS FORUM I REALLY FAIL TO SEE ANY POINT...HE DOESNT EVEN PRACTISE MA HE HAS NO IDEA OF REALTIME COMBAT JUST DEDUCTIONS"

Like I said earlier, I used to practice martial arts (that was before the accident) and I used to brawl alot with Leroy Brown. You'll be mistaken to think that tere isn't any deduction in realtime combat. Ever read about military intelligence / strategy. It's more than rushing in and swing your arms like a g@d d@mn ape.

"THATS TO FAR,I MEAN SERIOUSLY ;VERY LAME.....GO TO RAP BOARDS EGO"

So you want to speak to me on the rap board? Why - when you can speak with me on this forum?

"ALL AGREE IT IS KINDA FUN WHEN TROLLS TEST
BUT SOME OF THESE KIDS KEEP GOING AND THEY LOSE ALL TOPIC OF TECHNIQALITIES AND HE WILL MAKE
FUN OF A SIMPLE PRACTITIONER LIKE THEY INVENTED THE METHOD???????????????????????????????"

I'm not a troll, never was, never will be. I speak about Pak Hok Pai from personal experience and my ex-sifu is an old friend. He disagrees with me on some issues but he now admits that his system is inferior to Northern styles. But never has he sown the type of hostility towards me as people have on this forum.

"EGO U REALLY NEED TO SOKIT!!!!!!!!!!."

Nah.... I think not! See you around

Maximus Materialize!

HopGar
06-10-2001, 09:38 PM
Ya know why we're hostile to you? I'll tell ya - you come on to a board and start making generaliztaions and then when we try to rebutt it, you refuse to listen and just keep at it. If you could act civil, well, at least to some degree; not ridicule other styles, like Hop Gar, which you have bashed incessantly for the past half month; and not make half logical decisions because of a freak accident or because you have a strong opinion, we might actually lose the hostility. On the other hand, I still dont understand your logic about Hop Gar as it seems rather peculiar and I'm not some kind of idiot.

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

Ego_Extrodinaire
06-11-2001, 04:57 PM
Kong,

All I was asking was a clarrification about what Diego was trying to say. Honestly, I have trouble understanding what he is writing.

Although you seem to be losing some sleep over what i'm writing, one day you'll thank me. As we speak, you're school has started sparring. Don't dispare if you either can't hit anything or people end up with broken noses because your timing is off. It is a slow and hard but at the same time necessary learning process.

I'm happy for you that in the midst of all the hostility, I have brought light to a ancient kung fu system that is so steep in tradition. You'll thank me one day for being cruel to be kind.

The rest of you conjecture, I don't quite follow.

Maximus Materialize!

HopGar
06-11-2001, 07:04 PM
Yeah right.

Screw you.

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

Ego_Extrodinaire
06-12-2001, 03:56 PM
Kong

Whip it out, let it hang and swing away.

You can do it!

Maximus Materialize!