PDA

View Full Version : attn: people in Japan

Tae Li
06-14-2002, 06:21 AM
Hey people, Ms Li here,

I was wondering where the people in Japan were located in Japan?

My sister is going to teach in Tochigi (one hour from Tokyo) for one year.....her first time in Jap land, and if any of you guys or girls are in that province, do you think you could email me or send me a PM, and ill let you know who she is (depending on who you are of course) and just let her, i dont know, feel welcome? basically, just say hi, and that you know Tae Li......comprende'?

Anyways, let me know, its much appeciated.:)

Tae Li;)

Mr Punch
06-14-2002, 06:31 AM
Hi Tae.

I'm in Tokyo, as it says!

Tokyo's very different to the rest of Japan, but feel free to pm me if she needs any support/help with the language/even if she's just coming to town to see the crazy life, etc, I'm not that far away... (though I don't know much about the crazy life, sniff sniff, I'm too dedicated to my kungfu for that - but I can help her with what to avoid!).

Regards,

Mat.

Tae Li
06-14-2002, 06:35 AM
Thanx Mat!

Ill do that!

Tae Li;)

Mr Punch
06-15-2002, 12:03 AM
Stumble. Came here for the aiki, the language, the culture and anything else I could pick up (excepting diseases). Typical of many other foreigners, worked my ass off, and practised less than when I was in UK.:(

Still, picked up some kendo, a bit more aiki, and some more wingchun (go figure: it's Chinese!). Checked out many styles. Meh.

May go for the kenshuseikai (sp/) Yoshinkan course next year, depends on time and woman, and if I can get a shiatsu course: always fancied a healing art to compliment my MAs.

Tae: agree with Mr Fingers on NOVA, judging by some friends' experiences. Some JET isn't so well paid either though...

Tae Li
06-16-2002, 12:22 AM
yep , she is with JET....money is good from what I hear.

Tae Li;)