PDA

View Full Version : Question about wrist pain.

Cipher
06-14-2002, 11:43 AM
I saw a recent thread about this and I didn't want to butt in so I figured I would start a new one.

For the past several years if I strain my wrist the wrong way it will hurt a little bit, it feel like it is in the middle at the joint of my wrist, it does not feel like a strained muscle or anything.

Some of the things that can trigger it are doing push ups, wrist curls and wrist locks. The weird thing is I can do these exersizes most of the time with no problems but some times it will bother me. Is this normal? I try to be carful so I dont iritate my wrist, maybe this is normal for anyone.

What is good for joint pain like this? I have never really tried much other than a wrist support or ace bandage.

Arigato

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-14-2002, 11:45 AM
try switching hands once in a while.

greendragon
06-14-2002, 04:28 PM
you know that long muscle on the top of your forearm ? if you cross the centers of the longest and widest point of the muscle, right in the middle where the rise is the highest, rub that point real hard. use thumb, knuckle or even a hard object. if it is sore there you've found it. rub 20 seconds, wait 20 scds, repeat.. should feel better.