PDA

View Full Version : Attn MerryP, Ryu and Black Jack and anybody: Good Discussion about Adrenal Response

rogue
06-14-2002, 01:23 PM
Here's a discussion going on at my second favorite forum.

Link to discussion on e-budo (http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=12330)

LittleChina
06-14-2002, 01:41 PM
Whoa thanks for the responses.

Alright well I read them and it seems people are leaning toward the Shaolin thing.

On the other hand, people who get the impression that I just want to learn "slef-defense" should take something like Krav Maga.

Aikido also seems to get a moderately good response from people.

Well what I am looking into now is probably San Shou and Aikido or possibly Krav Maga.

I want to take something that will whipp me into really good shape so maybe later on I can take some heavy duty traditional kung fu (Shaolin Stuff!!!)

I do like grappling. I find it much easier for me, even tho I'm 5'9 135 pounds :)

Even tho I like grappling, I figure it isn't going to do all that much in the street, no matter what the Gracies say. If i get into into a fight, I could have a couple of opponents so i don't want to be stuck with jumping on one and hoping the other guys wait their turn.

I'm still thinking of maybe Shuai Jao or Judo possibly in the future.

Well guys, Still sort of undecided but I think I have more of a projection of what I want to take.

If you guys have anymore suggestions please feel free to e-mail me or post (grdstorm2@aol.com) also if yoiu have any info on any NYC schools please contact me!!!!!

ewallace
06-14-2002, 01:55 PM
Uhhh...wrong thread bro :)

rogue
06-14-2002, 02:02 PM
I like eggs!

Gabriel
06-14-2002, 02:09 PM
Woah...its like a doppleganger of KFO! hmmm..A new playground perhaps?:cool:

rogue
06-14-2002, 02:17 PM
Gabe, check out the bad budo forum.

rogue
06-17-2002, 06:03 AM
ttt

Gabriel
06-17-2002, 11:50 AM
Checked out the Bad-Budo. Interesting if nothing else to see that much BS lol.