PDA

View Full Version : lee koon hung linaje in scotland

RAIN
06-16-2002, 09:20 PM
my girlfriend want to go the next year to scotland for business , maybe we'll stay a year there . so , i am searching for info about some lee koong hung teacher close to there .
the most close i'd find is master siu ming lee form dublin , ireland ( a lee koon hung's student )
can anyone help me about the europe choy lay fut directory ?

Sow Choy
06-16-2002, 10:00 PM
Rain,

How are you my friend? Please go to our website and then to our links page. I have recently updated that page with the schools officially affiliated with the World Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut Martial Arts Association.

Sifu Lee Siu Ming is part of our Association, he at the moment doesn't have a website. If you need his contact info, please email me through the website.

Take Care!

www.leekoonhungkungfu.com/links.html

Joe

Galadriel
06-18-2002, 01:28 AM
Hi there,

Sifu Sam Lee has a web site, the address is:

www.geocities.com/choylayfut_itc

The site is just in the process of being re-written and put on an ad - free site, but there's info and contact details on it.

AlecM's site http://alecmorris.topcities.com/directory4.htm has links to CLF schools in Britain, but I don't think they are close to Scotland though.

RAIN, you should convince your girl friend to come to Ireland, its just as wet as Scotland ;-)

Galadriel

Eddie
06-18-2002, 05:02 AM
I have not met Master Sam Li in person, but I have a student at my school who used to train under him in Ireland. His basics are very good, and from what I have heared from this student, master Li must be pretty good.

Rain, I send you some PM's but you still have not yet replied. My e-mail is up and running again. There is also a LKH CLF school in Germany. As Sow Choy Said, check out their site.

AndyM
06-18-2002, 05:54 AM
Hi Rain,

I live in Scotland. If anyone needs help in finding any particular styles , then feel free to contact me, I'm more than happy to help.

I haven't heard of the specific style you mention, but I'm sure I could find someone worthwhile for you to train with while you are over.

Same applies to anyone visiting my neck of the woods.

AndyM

RAIN
06-19-2002, 06:26 AM
thank you friends ,really .

great sow choy : is true , the site of ireland school are in the net . would be cool you can updated to the lee koon hung links .

eddie : i'llgoing to chock my pms , but i don`t sow anything this past days .

andy m & galadriel : i think my girlfriend and me travel the next year , but i like to stay in touch with you .
she is musican and got a jow to play celtic music in a local band of scotland . but i most fan of the irish culture . i `d really support you team in the game with spain . sorry . you don't deserve lost that way .

AndyM
06-19-2002, 06:50 AM
Hi Rain,

Put your girlfriend in touch with me. I work in the music industry in Scotland. I have contacts for Capercaillie, Lismore recordings, the Celtic festivals. You name it!

Galadriel
06-20-2002, 01:44 AM
Hey Rain,

The match was brilliant and I think Ireland should have won, but that's the thing with penalties, its not really the best way to decide who's the best team.

But the whole country is behind the boys in green and over 100000 people came to welcome them in Phoenix Park when they got back, it was absolutely brilliant!!

Stay in touch, getting to Ireland from Scotland is easy too (Ryanair flight for €20), you might aswell while your in this part of the woods.

Galadriel

JAZA
06-20-2002, 08:44 AM
I like the iries, I have some iries beer friends here, but they loose because they expulse Roy Keane, and the mayority of the players don't have talent with the ball, that's why they loose the penalties.
But don't worry my country finish last in the last eliminatories.:)