PDA

View Full Version : Getting massaged....

sticky fingers
06-20-2002, 07:28 AM
I may be wierd but I can't handle being massaged. I am not a ticklish guy at all when someone tries to tickle me but when I get massaged I just burst out in giggles. A friend told me that it may be because I am in good health and don't need a massage.

I am okay with shoulder massages as long as they are gentle, otherwise I find them ticklish or painful. I can't tolerate getting massaged on most other areas.

Anyone else with the same problem?

yu shan
06-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Neuromuscular massage works for me, a healing and strengthening approach to massage therapy. In my travels, a must with the serious Martial Artist.

CrushingFist
06-22-2002, 08:30 PM
it might be that your muscles are actually so tight that even slight touches send u giggling. i know that my legs are really tight sometimes, especially in the hip area, and when i get massaged on the tops of my legs, insides and outsides, they have to go really slow and push really deep and i still have trouble relaxing.

what type of massage are you talking about tho?

sticky fingers
06-23-2002, 09:46 AM
guohen, yes I am small boned and lean but not too skinny. I can take punches and kicks ok but somehow can't handle massages. any ideas why?

crushingfist, just a normal hand massage by my girlfriend. She massages her mom and dad almost everyday and says she has to use a lot less pressure when she massages me