PDA

View Full Version : Breakdance cities, please.

No_Know
06-24-2002, 03:55 AM
Name the cities where breakdancing happens. Even name neighborhoods, please. Thank you.

shaolinboxer
06-24-2002, 10:08 AM
All five boroughs of NYC.

We have the best breakers in the word.

WORD

omegapoint
06-24-2002, 06:16 PM
LA, San Francisco, San Diego, Tokyo, Paris, Amsterdam, London... Any cosmopolitan city! Hell I live in S.A., Tx. and have been a b-boy since 1982: breaking, popping, DJing, MCing, Graf'- the whole shabang. Hip Hop is not what you do it's who you are. Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure had the storyline right, but the wrong kind of music and culture representing it. Hip Hop IS revolutionizing the WORLD! Rock, rock to the planet rock... Universal Zulu Nation!!!

No_Know
06-25-2002, 06:00 AM
Thank you for the mentions. It is informative.

chingei
06-28-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by omegapoint
LA, San Francisco, San Diego, Tokyo, Paris, Amsterdam, London... Any cosmopolitan city! Hell I live in S.A., Tx. and have been a b-boy since 1982: breaking, popping, DJing, MCing, Graf'- the whole shabang. Hip Hop is not what you do it's who you are. Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure had the storyline right, but the wrong kind of music and culture representing it. Hip Hop IS revolutionizing the WORLD! Rock, rock to the planet rock... Universal Zulu Nation!!!

...this is your brain on...

No_Know
06-28-2002, 11:18 AM
Sense of humor isn't broken...let's Dance!...or not. :-)

apoweyn
06-28-2002, 11:22 AM
No Know,

I've seen some really impressive groups at the Taste of DC event, right here in our neck of the woods.

Stuart B.

No_Know
06-30-2002, 07:50 AM
Wow! O.K. Informative. Good mention.

omegapoint
07-02-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by chingei

...this is your brain on...

This is my brain in 3rd year Med School, with a Masters Degree in Neuroscience, 3 BBs, 6years as a USAF Pararescue Operator (Divemaster, jumpmaster, demolitions trained, CQB trained, Small/Large arms expert marksmen, you know-standard Special Ops isht), 8 years Level I Trauma Center experience, A B.S. in Biology (minor in Philosophy/Logic) from UT- Austin, Member of the Universal Zulu Nation, International Turntablist Federation, AAU Traditional Karate BB Champion- South and East Texas, Purple belt in CJJ and Caique Jiu Jitsu rep for S. Texas (former), I REALLY, REALLY would hurt you, and much, much more....

Get out while you can. These are shark infested waters, sister!!!

Oh BTW, is this yours?

have you trained? 24
Biography be
Location is
Interests are
Occupation am

WTF?! Don't talk about drugs (unless you got some), you crack baby, hahahahaha; friggin' NERD!!!

chingei
07-02-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by omegapoint

I REALLY, REALLY would hurt you, and much, much more....

Get out while you can. you crack baby, hahahahaha; friggin' NERD!!!

hahahahhahaahahahahahahaha!

what a busy 12yr old! ohohohohohoho!

would you REALLY REALLY REALLY hurt me, or just REALLY REALLY hurt me? I gotta know, 'cause I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY scared.

thanks for the chuckle, champ!

Braden
07-02-2002, 11:04 AM
omegapoint -

12-01-2001 "As an intern waiting to begin my first year of Orthopedic residency..."

12-13-2001 "AF SpecOps guy who is an MD."

06-27-2002 "I'm a friggin' Med. Student"

07-02-2002 "This is my brain in 3rd year Med School"

My condolences for whatever eductional problems caused you to lose your MD and have to go back to undergraduate education. It must be frustrating to be going backwards instead of forwards. I hope things get better.

chingei
07-02-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Braden
omegapoint -

12-01-2001 "As an intern waiting to begin my first year of Orthopedic residency..."

12-13-2001 "AF SpecOps guy who is an MD."

06-27-2002 "I'm a friggin' Med. Student"

07-02-2002 "This is my brain in 3rd year Med School"

My condolences for whatever eductional problems caused you to lose your MD and have to go back to undergraduate education. It must be frustrating to be going backwards instead of forwards. I hope things get better.

the problem with too many lies is...