PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Qigong master

pvwingchun
06-26-2002, 01:57 PM
I am looking for a good Qigong master in the Las Vegas Nevada area can anyone out there help me?

Confucius
06-29-2002, 01:30 AM
pv Chi kung can and usually is practiced alone because the forms are very simple and usually take atleast 3 months or so to gain benefits from, thus eliminating the need for a teacher on a day to day basis..

Really untill you get to the higher lvls of Chi Kung, you only need a master to correct you, and still that takes a minimal amount of time.

so, really the question is do you want to practice Chi Kung or do you want to practice Chi Kung on a daily/every other day basis with a master..

there is a difference and the only reason im saying this is to let you know, you can learn one form and practice it for the rest of your life and gain many of the benefits of Chi Kung, without the need for a master there to guide you day by day..but it all comes down to your needs i suppose

pvwingchun
06-29-2002, 06:26 AM
I study qigong and know this. I also study TCM and my mother who lives in Las Vegas rencently saw my TCM master who lives in Phoenix and he wants her to learn some different forms of qigong for her health as one of the "prescriptions" so I need someone to help her learn some of the different forms until she can understand it.