PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Work Out

NorthernMantis
10-07-2001, 01:47 AM
In honor of the Ultimate Street Fight I have decided to try out this little thread.Same rules follow and:

1)All excercies and techniques from all styles are allowed.

2)You can move a little off topic to keep the thread interesting.

3)Be as hilarious and as ridiculous as possble.

4)Make shure it doesn't veer off too much from ma's and most of all have fun.

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

NorthernMantis
10-07-2001, 01:50 AM
One day before I began to practice my 21347812056546 forms I decided to warm up by sitting in a 3 hour horse stance but as I sat into my stance MaestroAble walked in and said...

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

danny from miami
10-07-2001, 02:15 AM
and said coño brode u must be bored

DrunkenMonkey
10-07-2001, 02:15 AM
..."You need to go table top". Then, he bounced into a horse stance, but couldn't go table top. "I must have a pulled muscle" so he started bouncing up and down in the horse stance, then started moaning and said "Wow this is a good workout, I wonder what real sex is like". Then..

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

Nutt'nhunny
10-07-2001, 02:19 AM
you must now do panther jumps around the room 10 times and then hold a bow stance 90 degrees for 5 minutes while I stand on your legs. Then in walks...

Chang Style Novice
10-07-2001, 03:10 AM
Qimaster, so we began "Plutonium Body" internal training. I stood solidly and exhaled explosively as he detonated a 4.8 megaton yield nuclear device on my sternum, after which...