PDA

View Full Version : FIREHAWK can't do math/

fukien
06-25-2001, 08:24 PM
Firehawk, you suffer from a common malady among Western Martail Artists.......STUPIDITY.

Although your "cut and paste" skills are on a high level.

How many Western Martial Artists just open wide and swallow whatever thier "sifu's" throw down thier throats??????

"Bamboo Forest Temple Southern Mantis Kung Fu was founded by Red Eyebrow Taoist during the Ming dynasty, around the year 1523 AD"

"Grandmaster Yang Yin passed away on October 29th 1997"

NOW the difference between 1523 and 1997 is 454 years.

In that perios of 454 years, your "cut, paste and swallow" linagege goes like this;

1.Red Eyebrow Taoist
2.Buddda Lee
3.Chung Yel Jung
4.Wong Yu Gong
5.Yang Yin

Five guys over a 454 year span.

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????????

WHATS WRONG WITH THE MATH???????

It just doesn't add up.

People put linages out there all the time, but NO ONE DOES THE MATH!!!!

The dates here are WRONG. Plain and simple.

Westerners will swallow WITHOUT THINKING the bull-hockey spewed by so-called "masters"
without thinking!

DO THE MATH!!! ASK QUESTIONS!!! DON'T SWALLOW BLINDLY!!!!

As a great fighter artist once told me "Beware...martial arts makes you stupid."

Hiram
06-25-2001, 08:38 PM
"DON'T SWALLOW BLINDLY!!!!"

Thank goodness that "Easterners" never :rolleyes: follow something blindly without giving it some thought!

Stumblefist
06-25-2001, 10:02 PM
But that's so surprising. I can't understand his mathematical failure. He is a polyglot genius, he switches from english to french in mid-sentence and continues on fluently.
Actually, it seems more like he's ... conversationally challenged.

FIRE HAWK
06-26-2001, 01:18 PM
I did not write the article i found it on google search engine.Do you really think i believe that Red Eyebrow founded his style in 1523 that is absured Simon Wong is the one who believes Red Eyebrow founded his Jook Lum Southern Mantis style in 1523 not me Simon Wong wrote the article or a least most of it it is on his website where he states that Red Eyebrow founded the Jook Lum southern mantis style in 1523 .I dont believe that SH#T.Go look at his website under southern mantis and you will see that he believes that the style was founded in 1523 i think that is a bunch of SH#T.Website
http://www.yellowdragon-kung-fu.co.uk/

Stumblefist
06-26-2001, 02:44 PM
Ok, he talks just like a real person, but can he sustain it?

fukien
06-26-2001, 06:43 PM
You don't believe it, yet you posted it here!!!!????

You must be getting dizzy from your "Inner Gate" Chi-Gung breathing excercises!