PDA

View Full Version : oh my god!!!!

Kay k
06-27-2002, 07:49 AM
hey i'm sorry but i had to tell you guys this...i was watching T.V a few nights ago and this film started entitled; Killer Ninjas From Southern Japan Strike Back....LOL :D .....3!!!!
:D Anyone else seen any really BAD martial arts films?? (this was REALLY bad and i only watched it to laugh at it) :) it was great fun!!

xhiiiiiiyaaaaaa!x :D

dezhen2001
06-27-2002, 08:15 AM
i saw a movie called 'Ninja Warrior', which really sucked! My lil bro bought it for my birthday... The best was '9 1/2 Ninjas', an erotic Ninja Tale based on 9 1/2 weeks :D Both had very little good MA or stunts, but lots of guys wearing black suits and masks :D

david

Felipe Bido
06-27-2002, 11:21 AM
Ninja Fists of Fire...you gotta see it to believe how bad it is

Wu-Xing
06-27-2002, 11:49 AM
ninja terminator and ninja hunt (i think thats the name of it).ninja hunt the bad guy just laughs. when he fights, has sex, everything hes just laughing. watch it :)

Former castleva
06-28-2002, 02:44 AM
Is that some sort of ninja fanatic stuff from eightee´s? ;)
Mine is absolutely "Karate Warrior 2".
That really sucked.Anyone seen it?

dezhen2001
06-28-2002, 02:48 AM
Never seen that one (thankfully) :D
Wufupaul and i are in the chatroom if u wanna chat

http://www.kungfuonline.com/chat.html

david

Chang Style Novice
06-28-2002, 06:15 AM
I'm gonna go with "Golden Sun" about a Bruce Lee fanatic trying to find out the truth behind his death. It includes shoddy fights, shoddier acting, amazingly bad 70's fashion, and unbelievably wretched Bruce Lee imitations - one of which culminates in the most hilarious (although doubtless unintentionally so) death scene I've ever laid eyes upon. The guy playing Bruce jumps high in the air, lands flat on his back with his feet sticking up, and kicks for a couple of seconds before rolling his head and sticking out his tongue.